Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

he can never ever hit women..he wont do that !!
remember..he let go seema even though she gave him a really bad heartbreak!!..its the goon he is aiming at..he feels sumthing is strange there..kya pata,,anna bhi hosakta hai.. 😕 😉

@ shebaa: nice post yaar and thank u for sharing doz cute picz of d precap👍🏼

@nazia: agree wth u nazia...😊..dutta might me aiming at sum1 elz!!?diz iz so confusing llol..Confused.😳
farahr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i hate insects and whenever their is a insect in room and if parents say to kill it  u should see my face and reaction i dp eew ,chee and such faces that anyone can laugh on me so if any body falls on me i don't know what would be my reaction it might be i would be screaming like hell.Waise nice talking to u

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonapinky

@ shebaa: nice post yaarand thank u for sharing doz cute picz of d precap👍🏼

@nazia: agree wth u nazia...😊..dutta might me aiming at sum1 elz!!?diz iz so confusing llol..😕.😳

hey shona!! 😉 😃
i have a feeling that some 1 will suddenly come out of the water and scare nakku..some monstrous person?? 😆 or is it that i have gone nuts??😆shayad aisa hi hai 😛 😆
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: farahr

i hate insects and whenever their is a insect in room and if parents say to kill it u should see my face and reaction i dp eew ,chee and such faces that anyone can laugh on me so if any body falls on me i don't know what would be my reaction it might be i would be screaming like hell.<font color="#990066">Waise nice talking to u</font>

<div></div>

hey farah so u new here??welcome to the forum!!😃so sweet of u.. 😆 i wonder how mishal n mahi are keeping up with the insects.. 😆

i just cant imagine a dead bod that too of a gunda falling on me!!chi!! 🤢 mere to gale se aawaz hi nahin niklegi!! 😆 ..well nice to meet u too !! 😃
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

hi sheeba..
ek reason ye hosakta hai that she has forgotten abt the make up..hosakta hai..coz she is so frustrated and tired now..hosakta hai that she removed it unconsciously....

another thing is that she must be feeling the need to tell dutta the truth...
remember..yesterday dutta said that i will handover u to ur mum phir tumhara raasta alag aur mera alag..so nakku was very much moved and hurt by this..!!even though she knew that they arent together now(not in a relationship)yet ,this dialog pricked her badly...so maybe she is thinking that now things will not work, tasha will never be 2gether now and hence she is wanting to tell him the secret...

BTW i would like to say tha..this is not nakku's lie!!!..this is just a secret...she has hidden sumthing from him,HAS NOT TOLD A LIE EVER!!.. 😲 😆

i totally agree with u nazia that's what i thought as well bcoz he said they will part ways mayb she is thinking nothing is left but, at least she shoul b truthful to him before they part purely to free herself of the burden and it is understable after all whether with him or without him she wants to b herself and if u think of it it is much better if it is revealed when they r alone rather than with the bunch and kala twisting it to her advantage to hurt naku and dutta. well i 4 one i want it to b revealed and poor naku reliefed.

Jorda!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PremLeoManav

Hi everyone'''.well after yesterday's precap I am sure u all must be wondering kyaaaaa hogaa''''😊

Waisey something tells me itnii jaldii they won't bring out naku's truth'''.😕

Matlab yeh sab toh kaafii publicity aur special episode deserve kartaa hai'''..😕

Coming to what I think might happen'''..😊

Nakku will be all sad and she will remove her makeup'''.I wonder why she is doing this'''😭

Anyways''Isskey baad dutta will come behind her and she will saythings like how sorry she is to make his life hell''''to be a burden on him to trouble him'''.everytime make him suffer'''..

Dutta will wonder what's happened to her'''..

Phir they might show nakku say how there's one more lie she has told him'''..and that from then onwards she won't ever trouble him'''

She might jump in the water kyunkii that's the only way dutta won't see her'''.and phir the goon who was left alive will come from behind and hit dutta on the head and he will faint'''.

Baaji will come and save dutta ''..he doesn't know about nakku'''..😊

Back home dutta will regret how rude he had been to nakku and long for her'.miss her'''''😳

The only thing is why Nakku is removing her makeup?!...........😲

Guys tum logon ko kya lagtaa hai kya hogaa?!.........😳

To be honest I don't want naku's truth to be out like this!.............

tanx sheeba it is a good topic that u raised it is making us think work our brains and tanx 4 the pics v.nice.
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

</div>

<div>

<font color="#990099">i totally agree with u nazia that's what i thought as well bcoz he said they will part ways mayb she is thinking nothing is left but, at least she shoul b truthful to him before they part purely to free herself of the burden and it is understable after all whether with him or without him she wants to b herself and if u think of it it is much better if it is revealed when they r alone rather than with the bunch and kala twisting it to her advantage to hurt naku and dutta. well i 4 one i want it to b revealed and poor naku reliefed.</font>

<font color="#990099">Jorda!</font>

oh yes jorda its definitely a 100 tyms better to reveal it when only dutta is there..evil sis n all are just crappy!!wese bhi what has nakku to do with the family members..she should tell it to dutta only!!😉
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Haan nazia sahii keh rahii hai yaar.................😳
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Guys I am soooooooooooooooo glad u all liked the pics...........feel free to use them...............🤗🤪
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sheebaaaa killer pics 🤪 see have already gone crazy.... lol 😆
wesay bak to topic well i guess nakku had washd her face accidently galti say... hmari nakku sanskari hay i dnt thnk k usne jungle me mungle k lya facewash kia hoga 🤣 nd yea dutta poitng hz bullet... m ko lgta hay hez jst targetting hz enemies... nd yea i guess aj beauty reveal honay say rae CVz inay zalim hain k bus dey wd want us to wait till nxt week for duttaz reaction ovr herbeauty in case if he haz seen her in her beautiful avatar tow warna i dnt thnk k dutta nakku ko dekh paega kch to garbar zaruru hoge 😆