Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved all d 4 parts...... interesting ff...

can u plz add me to ur pm list....

thnx
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update yaar..do add me to ur pm list //
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dream 5

"How dare you slap M..S.." ?

The sentence that had started out in a thunderous tone died even before he could finish his train of thought. It was her.

The same round eyes. The same expressive face. The same soft pink lips. The same long neck. The same white chudithar? Was he dreaming again? She looked elegant standing agains the sunrise background. The soft colours of the sky reflected off her vibrant face and her hair was flowing in synchrony with the ocean breeze. He felt like he could stand there all day taking in her features. She gave off some sort of energy that acted like a magnet  pulling him towards her. Was he dreaming again? He slowly brought his right forefinger up towards her to caress the skin that looked flawless. He trailed his finger from her forearm up towards her shoulder without touching her. His finger was an inch away from her left cheek. He felt a sudden desire to stroke her cheek. His eyes drifted to her lips and his fingers followed on their due course. He ever so gently brushed her upper lip with his thumb.

*Slap*

She felt his finger brushing her lip. The sudden feel of his cold finger brought her back to reality. What was she doing? Was she going to let a random stranger touch her? So, she did the first thing that came to her mind - slap him and run away.

It took a minute to register the slap he received, this time on this right cheek. by the time he looked in her direction she was gone. he saw the flickering of her duppatta as it sailed in the wind before falling on the sand. he walked towards the duppatta. For sure this was not a dream. THe girl was not some angel in distress like his original dream. In fact, she had slapped him! She had slapped him twice! He instantly brought his hand to his right cheek. He could still feel the heat radiating from it. This one must have been more forceful than the first slap he thought. Wait? Was he actually comparing the force difference between her slaps> That girl had dared to slap him in open public and here he was standing comparing the strength of the slap he had received? Anger took over his system quickly. he grabbed the white duppatta that laid near his feet with much hatred. Ill show her next time - that is if I had the ill fate of seeing her the next time.

After a long cold shower, Maan stepped out the shower and tied a white towel around his waist. He stared out the window while lousily drying his wet hair. Who was she? If she really did exist, then have they met before? Did the recurring dream really happen? Did she remember him? He hated this feeling. The foreign feeling of not knowing everything. Frustration started to build up and he flung the towel that was in his hand across the room.

"Ouch! Watch where you thrown your towel!"

"Bhabi?" Maan turned around to see his bhabi rubbing her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." Maan quickly walked to stand beside his one and only bhabi. The only person who after this brother who could withstand his quick temper.

"Is everything alright, Maan?"

"Im fine. Just a little preoccupied with some thing."

Naintara raised her eyebrow, knowing very well that something was up but did not want to press the issue.

"I came to call you to eat breakfast with us before you left for your meeting. Dev and me will be waiting. " Naintara said before closing the door.

As Naintara left Maan's room, she came face to face with a person, who she and probably every Khurana thought was died...Geet.

Dazzling Dreams Continue...😊

Plz Press the Like Button if you would like to be PMed for the nxt update. Thanks!

Edited by Nanthini9 - 13 years ago
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can you please add me to the PM list?
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi..love it..
cant wait for the nxt part.
do continue plz.
thx
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome terrific update.....cant stand the mystery.....want to know more what is happening......anyways plzzzzzz update soon and plzzzzzz give us a long update.
funnymonkey thumbnail
great part please start updating more frequently lol.ahhah😆😆
mitzi11 thumbnail
awesome update pls cont soon
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
geet smacked maan? and got away with it