Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

no dear they didnt show that particular scene they let viweres make their own imaginations regarding thatπŸ˜‰

n I kept waiting for her to start loving him n then let him come near her... this was weird!
maybe Pak censor board is strict on this or something!
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bye div wil join u tom once u watch next epi :)
KB2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

ok  πŸ˜ƒ

but I'm surprised how she got pregnant? I never knew they consummated their marriage πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

When Mazahir leaves her with Pasha and her family members forsake her, she just accepts Pasha as her fate.

As per the book, she gives him the right to her body, not her soul. Finally, when he walks towards the right path and is a good man, she gives him the right to her soul also. That's literature....

She is not in love with him when she gets pregnant.

She only falls in love with him in the end.

Edited by KB2010 - 13 years ago
KB2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KB2010

When Mazahir leaves her with Pasha and her family members forsake her, she just accepts Pasha as her fate.

As per the book, she gives him the right to her body, not her soul. Finally, when he walks towards the right path and is a good man, she gives him the right to her soul also. That's literature....

And when she thinks, "Mazahir, aap chahte to mujhe bacha sakte the. Ap kia jane maine yeh raath angaron pe guzari yeh".

She is not in love with him when she gets pregnant.

She only falls in love with him in the end.

I sent the above msg to Div via Private Messaging and this was her reply:

Thanks for the reply!

aww.. that was sad! if only Pasha would have been more soft n easy, they could have enjoyed life together!!

Yes, it is sad, Div. But the fact is that most goons are not that nice, and therefore, not that soft and easy. That's what's called reality!

UnIqUe954 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tru to the above post....the guy playing pasha is one hotttt fellow...lol he is soooooooooo soooooooooooo attractive lolol...let's just say I love watching his scenes :$
UnIqUe954 thumbnail
I want more love scenes btwn pasha mahnoor
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

n I kept waiting for her to start loving him n then let him come near her... this was weird!
maybe Pak censor board is strict on this or something!

😊 yeah its true div you never bene able to watch such objectionable scene in paki shows :) and i would consider this a positive thing coz due to this one quality we can watch the shows with our family :)
UnIqUe954 thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

😊yeah its true div you never bene able to watch such objectionable scene in paki shows :) and i would consider this a positive thing coz due to this one quality we can watch the shows with our family :)

Tht suks though I m ep 68 n ATLEAST they shud have shown a hug btwn them n the scens fades a away ...they just r fighting repeatedly so far in the serial....I still waiting sumthing romantic to happen :/
waniya_fatima thumbnail
@unlq: i dont think so that was neccessary , would u say thathug was THE only thing that would help u to figureout love betwene them...

for me their feelings their gestures their observations and their emotions said everything.

KB2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UnIqUe954

Tht suks though I m ep 68 n ATLEAST they shud have shown a hug btwn them n the scens fades a away ...they just r fighting repeatedly so far in the serial....I still waiting sumthing romantic to happen :/

How can u expect a girl to be romantic with a guy who has abducted her and made her stay away from her family? 

U can only see Pasha admiring her beauty and looks. But she remains unresponsive. She falls in love with him only when he becomes a good man. Not before that.

Love is beyond physical contact!

It is a deep connection between two souls. And you can feel that when she finally understands and accepts his love!

But that happens after they have s** and that too because she is stuck with him and has nowhere to go.

Love is not synonymous with s**. It is much more than that!