Pratigya

Are the Thakurs gonna be obstacles for Pratigya? - Page 3

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

i understand ur anger and i dnt mind coz i know u admire kriya as much as i do..😳 ..bt u know shruti the main strength of this serial is neither pratigya nor her family....its krishna...and 99% viewers will stop watching if they get another guy for pratigya and make krishna negative....u dnt know bt the flavour wich the character of krishna(half positive-half negative) adds to the show is really unique and really different and totally new....and THAT is wat makes this show different....nt the concept of eve-teasing or strong woman.....coz we have numbers of shows in that context.....😊

Yeah! I really like this jodi a lot and can't wait for them to get over all these misunderstandings.I know that many viewers out there(except for acceptional cases like me and maybe a few others who watch it for the story line and to see the progress and strength of the female lead and how she fights for her rights and goes against the evils of the society) watch it just for Krishna and his family coz they find him interesting and stuff.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kaash, I've posted a link on my '2 cents' post...

Shruti n Kaash, m very tired tonight. so will go 2 sleep now
gud nite
sd
πŸ€—
shruthiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adilmomin786

Krishna was pretty stupid today. Hes like a kid that actually changes side every second..i understand this might offend a lot of Krishna fans, but when he talks about that "he loves her crazily"...i dont see that love and i barely have ever. i know we all want kriya, but hey if krishna doesnt change his act, i dont want kriya to happen! pratigya is singled out in that family. if it were a normal family, ok cool. but in such a evil family, thats hard to overcome. Krishna is stupid. what is this stupid election BS, argh!

Komal is such a *itch. PERIOD.

Shyam is dumbest character in this serial. His little whining that im not getting out of jail, and dont get a lawyer. Ok, your family cares about you. Because of his stupidd whining, we are wasting probably 1 month.

To end, dont test my patience CVs

a horrible episode and an horrible future track

Adil is this really you who is writing such things against Krishna!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

Kaash, I've posted a link on my '2 cents' post...

Shruti n Kaash, m very tired tonight. so will go 2 sleep now
gud nite
sd
πŸ€—

Good night DivyaπŸ€—
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Krishna was pretty stupid today. Hes like a kid that actually changes side every second..i understand this might offend a lot of Krishna fans, but when he talks about that "he loves her crazily"...i dont see that love and i barely have ever. i know we all want kriya, but hey if krishna doesnt change his act, i dont want kriya to happen! pratigya is singled out in that family. if it were a normal family, ok cool. but in such a evil family, thats hard to overcome. Krishna is stupid. what is this stupid election BS, argh!

Komal is such a *itch. PERIOD.

Shyam is dumbest character in this serial. His little whining that im not getting out of jail, and dont get a lawyer. Ok, your family cares about you. Because of his stupidd whining, we are wasting probably 1 month.

To end, dont test my patience CVs

a horrible episode and an horrible future track

am surprised by the way u guys dnt evn try to understand in krishna's context...i know the show is abt pratigya and all....bt temme one thng...the dialogues wich krishna gave to pratigya today(except that election part) dnt u people really thnk those were true? if someone else was in his place...he wud have thot the same thng yar.... i know he is misunderstanding prats coz she is nt the one to hide thngs frm him.....on the other hand she wanted to tell him it was her dad whu stopped her....bt is krishna antaryami? how wud HE know pray?
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthiR

Adil is this really you who is writing such things against Krishna!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shruthi, I thought he got better. But as we have seen all along...he does a few good things than he does one stupid thing which brings him back all down. Its like someone trying to stop drinking and goes weeks without drinking, but then that one day comes and he chunks down numerous beers and gets drunk. Lol are you seeing my point. Im just irritated, hes doing good things and getting close, then all of sudden he makes a dumb mistake, and here we go step 1. im just wanting the show to progress. Proffesor ki zidd ke waja se 1 month zaya hone wala hai!
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

am surprised by the way u guys dnt evn try to understand in krishna's context...i know the show is abt pratigya and all....bt temme one thng...the dialogues wich krishna gave to pratigya today(except that election part) dnt u people really thnk those were true? if someone else was in his place...he wud have thot the same thng yar.... i know he is misunderstanding prats coz she is nt the one to hide thngs frm him.....on the other hand she wanted to tell him it was her dad whu stopped her....bt is krishna antaryami? how wud HE know pray?

Krishna when he said wait till elections are over thats what ticked me off. Forget the other stuff. I mean I know he is a daddys boy...but prats should have said imagine if your dad was in my dads position. How can you say let him stay there for a few days until elections are over...elections take forever btw! and its all shyams fault, him and his stupid whining. He is not helping prats life, he is destroying it.
shruthiR thumbnail

Sorry for butting in.I know Krishna is very hurt and feels paraya and all that but seriously now that he knows most of what has happened why doesn't he give Pratigya a chance to talk.He's the one who wants to keep digging things up and wants to know then why isn't he willing to listen to her?
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Krishna when he said wait till elections are over thats what ticked me off. Forget the other stuff. I mean I know he is a daddys boy...but prats should have said imagine if your dad was in my dads position. How can you say let him stay there for a few days until elections are over...elections take forever btw! and its all shyams fault, him and his stupid whining. He is not helping prats life, he is destroying it.

i know....wen krishna is hurt...he becomes heartless..... gosh why does these people get so much hurt in love....looks like love itself is like thorns...πŸ˜­πŸ˜’
shruthiR thumbnail

Shruthi, I thought he got better. But as we have seen all along...he does a few good things than he does one stupid thing which brings him back all down. Its like someone trying to stop drinking and goes weeks without drinking, but then that one day comes and he chunks down numerous beers and gets drunk. Lol are you seeing my point. Im just irritated, hes doing good things and getting close, then all of sudden he makes a dumb mistake, and here we go step 1. im just wanting the show to progress. Proffesor ki zidd ke waja se 1 month zaya hone wala hai!

Krishna always manages to disappoint at some point of time.Hated it when he said that he won't let Pratigya look for a lawyer for her father😑Mann toh kar raha tha ki kaash Pratigya usse do rappad de for trying to do his own manmaani.The worst part is tht he's only concerned for his dad and is not seeing the difficulty Pratigya and her family have to put up with thanks to his dad😑