Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bini311

Ya...Hard and Hot......now they are just falling in love.....I mean only MSK is falling...I am afraid my screen will melt...when they both fall....and.....x-rated.....need to save money to buy new screen...LOL

Right!!! It just MSK falling the screen just fires up...
Wat will be like when both of them !!!!! 🤢
Can't even imagine!!!!
muskanp thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhankaaR000

Geet was relaxed because Maan has told him to do so....
Remember he says, you should be concerned only about your work n nothing else....

And also, Geet was apprehensive about the hug too but shrugged the thought only because she holds work more important than the events...as again told by Maan

Right work!!! 😉
LOL but in a Geet article it fully said that Geet was NOT going to fall in love with Maan yet because she is PREGNANT and her goal is her baby! LOL but her flashbacks and Maan's sympathy for her should get to her. But after Dev . .  well . . . She's a tough nut to crack . . .
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont know abt that yaar..i'm still single!😆...but i dont think geet is cool..i mean she's faking it...maan is already conscious of the feelings in him but geet well...she's subconsciously falling!i agree with that..plus with the KAALI BILLI🤢 on the loose..its difficult for her to fall so soon!
muskanp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I dont know abt that yaar..i'm still single!😆...but i dont think geet is cool..i mean she's faking it...maan is already conscious of the feelings in him but geet well...she's subconsciously falling!i agree with that..plus with the KAALI BILLI🤢 on the loose..its difficult for her to fall so soon!

Hate that kaali billi 🤢
Can some one just kill him and through him some where far far far away!!!!!
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm...nice observation!!
I think its a girl's thing(gift) to act perfectly cool and shut off all the feelings within the blink of an eye..
I have done it...I have seen my friends doing it... Never gave it a second thought though..
You made me ponder on this..."Poor Mardh log" 😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Geet realizes that what happened should not have happened...from her perspective....she realizes that it was no..no...but she has no idea the impact that the HUG had on Maan....
Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago