*Written Update* 14th July 2010* done

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys
hows u all
This is my first update so please bear with my mistakes for which i m sorry

Written update of Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Episode starts with keshav dressing up in his room dadi comes there he asked you didn't go to mandir then asked have you pamper yours grandson?she said some have to love/pamper only with shouting kids doesn't grow up he said in this world all useless persons are just because of too mush pampering/love.she said those who dont get love become bad peoples & are not good human beings you always find mistakes in them he said there are mistakes which i mention i want they finish their mistakes there is no value of good peoples only success matters & what is unsuccessful who knows better then me why dont you understand.she said why dont u understand there are ups & downs in everyones life but you keshav cut her off & said its easy for you to sayyou know when y'day i entered in that house Jawahar was looking at me with hatred dadi said what else expect from a person like jawahar you only see hatred in his eyes why dont you see bhaishab who come there keshav said thats why i went there just because of chacha ji but what happen past shadows & hatred in eyes dadi said ok you dod whatever you want but atleast pity yours kids yours anger,hatred dont spill on them he said do what you want but leave me alone dadi said you want we all leave you alone you think without us you 'll feel comfortable then ok yours hatred is more precious for you then yours kids so i 'll tell them that they stay away from you no onw 'll disturb you  live yours life alone if you can keshav said do whatever you want & left the room
scene shifts to chachi's house she was prasing sood's house & preparation then chacha ji also said to aditya that you should come there then divya interupt ask for medicine her mother said yours headache is still not finished she said it was but again started & shouts about soods divya's father said its not good to talk about them then she said they are not good then divya leave the room in anger aditya also leave for his office chacha ji ask why divya is in bad mood  is anything happen?chachi said no nothing
scene shifts to soo's sid was saying his mom i m leaving she asked you are going late firstly you dont have time sid said i dont want to come infront of chanchal chachi if i come face to face with here there might be any bitterness mom said which i never gonna like this if you dont like something you can apologise he goes from there then sid see divya he call her she leaves in anger yash comes sid asked him hey junior today school what happen are you study much?yash said when i study i m a weak student only bright students study.Scene shifts to divya going in anger her mum ask where you going she said i m going she said i am going her mum ask where you going she left agaiscene shift to sid ask yash where you going today?yash said i am goin to meet my friend he left then divya comes she ask sid why you are coming at our house sid said to meet you she said why you want to meet me he said why can't i meet you?she said there is no need to tell all the things to everyone in house some things cant be just between us.then sid said mean there is something which you don't want to tell everyone whats is that?she said why you are asking me i am outsider why don't you ask to yours family he said i'll ask them but if anyone from my family hurt you then i am sorry divya said what to say sorry you murrderred someone & say sorry & left from there
Scene shifts divya's mum was with aditya he ask her why they were fighting ?she you know divya don't know on wich topic she was arguing?& only she was talking sid was only hearing then sid enter aditya ask him to come upstairs sid comes there & ask her chachi ji i met divya downstairs she was angry she said she is always angry never think before speak come sit he said no need then aditya gives him some book & talks about his buisness & said divya is at her friend's house sid leaves he comes to nivi's place she sees him & said come sit  nivi said i 'll bring tea he said no need she ask him you look tense then made some act *too cute* he said yes i from y'day nivi cut of & said wait first drink tea then tell dadi say if think with tense mind then nothing able to understand nivi gives sid tea then sid ask why y'day you both come from there nivi said divya di wants to go to doctor he said there was nothing much serious he said whatever divya say you 'll do she said no sid said then there was something in with you were with divya she said no nothing sid said lie tell there is something nivi said we went to yourshouse after many years so we were happy he said then she said then nothing he asked tell you dont even tell me nivi said there is nothing why to make an issue sid said i m not making issue there is something he said divya was very upset nivi said her anger is bad but she also cool down early then she said him drink tea fast then sid said tea is ver nice & see now i am fine & tell me you care for everyone like that or this special treatment is only for me thanks anyway
Scene shifts yash in his school he tries to see his result when he see he starts getting upset
Scene shifts back to house sid ask when i was coming i met yash he was going somewhere? nivi said yeah his result gonna come today sid said oh thats why he was angry then said weather you don't tell but i know something happen which hurt you & divya for which i am sorry she said you don't be sorry if we upset on little things then what type of friendship he said you are very clever i was away for dadi & you benefited from her experiment then he leaves.
Scene shifts to yash he is walking on road & thinking about his father about his marks.
Nivi said to he dadi that yash is not at home yet his reult 'll be out by now dadi ask is before leaving he said anything about going elsewhere ivi said he was too scare no chance of going anywhere maybe go to manas's house someone have to go & check dadi said you have to go yours dad is not at home will you go?
Scene shifts nivi goes to manas house ask his mum is yash here manas's mother bring her inside & tell manas's result was also not very good his father was very angry she ask manas is not at home yet you know where is he?episode ends on nivi.
Precap:nivi crying ,sid asking why you crying she said yash is not at home yet

luv
Fatima
Edited by -fsn- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4