Stars on twitter...your thoughts? - Page 6

Poll

What do you think about these superstars coming on twitter?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

but isnt that u cna only DM the one u follow

Actually u can DM the person who follows u. Many Deepika fans have got DMs from her.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked twitter & loveeeeeeeeed even more after Salman joined ๐Ÿ˜‰ he is the best on twitter. But then u have a fav star & sometimes their tweets kind of throw u off example shahid i mean what in the world does he tweet about i question his state of mind when he first joined he seemed so depressed u can tell frm his tweets. But I love twitter ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

All Twitter spells now is, B-O-R-E-D.

I dont even check it anymore bcoz I already know what tweets I am gonna find.

Oh, I am holidaying here and there.
I bought this lavish outfit.
I am having ___ for lunch.
muah muah muah babe....
my movie has this this this...
Lectures on life....

And thats about it.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@~angelz16~ ๐Ÿ˜† U summed it up so well, I agree. I also don't check stars tweet anymore. Am on twitter usually only to chat with my followers. They are better than the celebs anyday. I rather chat with them than any those celebs on Twitter.Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
-Pinky- thumbnail
it was exciting at first.. but not so much now...i only read their stuff when im bored๐Ÿ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Pinky-

it was exciting at first.. but not so much now...i only read their stuff when im bored๐Ÿ˜†

Haaw! U shudn't or else you'll get even more bored ๐Ÿ˜† Unless, you check bollywood_gandu's tweets or someone like that ๐Ÿคฃ
Vedika211 thumbnail

I'm all right with their being human, but most of them are silly. They are either preoccupied with themselves, take swipes at others or end up trying to sound profound or intelligent. Makes one actually feel glad about not knowing them.

ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The options are a tad limiting. I've got no problem with them acting like human beings - if only they did that. Most of the tweets I've read make it seem as though the actor/actress is wasted/high on some drug or another, reading a self-help book, trying to be all ~philosophical~ or just being an arrogant jerk. From my experience, not many of them make a half-assed attempt at being genuine like NPH, Kaka, Ryan Babel, Paget Brewster (the things she tweets about...*shakes head*), or Matthew Gubler.

Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was on twitter before my favorite, Sonam Kapoor, joined but I think it's great that celebrities are there.  It shows you they are normal.  I mean I am on twitter cause of my friends and we don't always post funny things, somethings we post are dumb, sometimes we RT something.  We post about whatever is going on with our lives so all the stars do that too.

I really enjoy PC's tweets and Imran's and I like Sona's random ones too, not when she's saying "thank you" 90 times or RTing some quotes (but that's her personality so can't blame her, she has been like this since beginning).  Also the fact that we can DM her and tell her something and that she replies back is awesome too!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The worst stars on Twitter are Shahid and Priyanka. They are so self involved. And Priyanka sounds so desperate. She actually even promotes her own ads. And says they are cute. Really? lol And she was actually happy because she won some stupid best actress poll done by zoom. Desperate much PC? LOL Ekk...And shahid is boring as hell.Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago