Frequent Posters

sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
faz rolls eye wow good exercise for eyes 😆😆

well jokes apart
faz faz i completely agree with u
people should know their limits of being a fan to some one
they also should know that professinal life is different from personal life they must just enjoy the acting of the celebs that it and they can comment on his acting skills so that he/she could improve their skills of acting thats it  
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Usha,somebody posted a very nasty comment about Debina on his FB wall...something like "she's ugly..can't you find a better looking girl?"..u know that kinda stuff..He was quite upset..

WHAT ??? that's horrendous and totally unwarranted .... what a jerk that person is !!!!! 😡 

Thanks for sharing Tanya .... 😊
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Where have u been FAZ??? Missing your Maaneet bumps 😊.......

Jokes apart, I ddnt realise that they had commented on Debina!! My GOD!... What saddooos... Who would like it if our beloved ones are abused... I think he would have taken it if they had said something about him , but about her ??? NO WAY........ WAY TO GO GURMEET...  That was a polite way of slapping a person without any sound 👏👏👏👏....

How could people be so cruel... We should not forget that its his personal life and he has all the rights to do what he wants!!

GOOD POST FAZ,.. hope the people who should read it read this post and do not do such stupidity again!!!!!!!!!
lovely.ravs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey u r100% correct...i totally agree wid u...even i don't like the people interfering i one's personal life.....they lead a life where all eyes r on them every where coz dey r celebrities.....n every one very eagerly want to know about there personal life...but should not comment on their decision n i agree dat u have 2 give sugession when dey ask u....
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VJnLNMDJ

I agree with you , not only Gurmeet, NO ONE shud be indignified by others..... that's the basic tenet of humanity

And Gurmeet is very loving to have protected his loved ones......

I dont know what were the nasty remarks written on FB , but regarding some posts here  which said things like he looks better with Drashti than with Debina etc. , I think he shud also understand that it only speaks of how wonderfully he acts in portraying Maan and how wonderful Maneet come out on screen that fans love seeing Gurmeet and Drashti together......... I am not saying they shud criticise Debina or Gurmeet's personal life , but I am sure Gurmeet is mature enough to understand that when such intense love stories are aired as telly shows every evening in people's lives ,and when someone like Gurmeet and Drashti act wonderfully as if to breathe life into them, sometimes their impact is even more than that of movies which last only for few hours and some fans (not all) will also behave crazily.......

Sorry , I mean no offence , just had a point of view to share, and I truely wish the best for Gurmeet and his loved ones, ... but I wud like to believe that with his kind of talent Gurmeet has a looong way to go and will rise higher and higher with his talent....and these things will continue to be part of his life.........along with sucecess, I wish him peace ,

VJ

Nah i dont think he got upset...and i honestly think he isnt upset, he is just trying to make his point...and i dont think the comments like ' gurmeet you look good with drashti' had anything to do with the whole thing...it was more like the attacks were getting personal and were being directed to debina...so i think he had to say something ...
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
Faz...you are tooo goood.......i agree with your everyword.....thank you sweetheart for open this topic......big big jhappi shappi...choclet shoclet leelee.........yea phir chilis bhi lesakhti hain tuu....you knoe na chillis are soooooooooooo hoottt...
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maybe-just

Now I know many topics have been or might have been posted on this but I just wanted to share what I think. Now please please no bashing or being rude, if you disagree with me in a appropriate manner then I'd really appreciate that but just don't attack me, I can become evil quite quickly if I see people attacking me 😆 LAME JOKE 😆

Anyways I think Gurmeet is right. Commenting on someone's personal life or their loved ones is wrong. I think that people should lay off Gurmeet's personal life! We love him as Maan but that seriously give you no right to say anything to him about his personal life and that too something offensive! 

One because its his life, that has nothing to do with us. He is a grown man and I'm sure he can think for himself & make the right decisions. You don't need to say stuff to him about the people in his life. Personally I don't let people comment on my life, because its my own, I don't need people to tell me what right or wrong or who I should have in my life because I know that I'm more than capable of deciding myself, I do have a brain 😆 & I put it to good use! (Yes I'm one of those who's very sure of herself and does tend to sound arrogant except I'm not, I just too straightforward and truthful) I'm not a hypocrite though as I don't bother with other people's lives because it has nothing to do with me whatsoever. Why exactly is there need for people to comment on someone's life? The only time you should really comment is when someone asks you for your opinion other than that it really has nothing to do with you. My motto is live and let live. Just get on with your life, I'm sure you have enough going on without the need to bother with anyone else's life! So just comment on his work, not his life, they are two different things!

Two I understand that he's a celeb and everything that comes with the package! But for god's sake cut the guy some slack. He's here to work, to show us his capability of acting, which he has done so far and Gurmeet has excelled in showing us his acting. Just because he's a Celeb doesn't mean he's not human! As his fan at least you should understand because I'm sure the media won't leave any stone unturned when it comes to celebrities & their "personal lives". *rolls eyes* So when your fans start doing the same thing, what the heck do you go? 😳 Seriously what else are you supose to do??? Personally I feel sorry for famous people 😆 being in the limlight 24/7 😳 so I wouldn't really say anything at all because I'm sure they already have enough to deal with on their plates, without me going off on one! 😆 

Three again some might say freedom of expression and la-de-da, well no one's stopping you from expressing yourself, I too agree with freedom of expression but alot of people take advantage of this phrase, they use it to bash someone or justify their opinions when its totally wrong and they know it! There is a limit as to what you say but some tend to go beyond the limit which is just AAAGGGHHH! 😆 I despise hypocrisy and yet I come across it everyday in my life. Annoying! People tend to be malicious with their comments and say "oh freedom of expression" *rolls eyes* it happens and its not nice, whether you think you are just being yourself or its your "right" to express yourself, being vicious is no way to go about it. It honestly makes people look uneducated and very narrow minded. Just like some comment which was left for Gurmeet! Poor guy I don't blame him for being upset. I would lose my marbles. He was really nice about the whole thing, I wouldn't be. I'd completely go mad because I don't take crap from anyone when I myself don't have anything bad to say to them. You know you gotta chill out in life and stop being so damn nosy 😆 life is wayyyy too short to spend your time commenting on other people, just enjoy the time you do have because time flies and once its gone its never coming back!

WAITTTTTTT..I wanted to write something else but I keep forgetting 😆 Don't take this offensively, I wasn't trying to be offensive, I'm just saying what I feel, if you disagree, fair enough your opinion I won't try to change it!
My God, my first (kinda) serious topic on Geet forums 😆 If I write more, I will start getting dramatic and probably turn it into a comedy fest 😆 so let me leave it at that!😳

Do comment and let me know what your opinion is! 😊

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I am 100% with you on this BF! Exactly what I was thinking when i kept hearing about these topics about Gurmeet's life! Or any other actor's and actress's life we talk about!😃

Sure they are in the limelight and may get personal skeletons out of the closet but that's due to the media, and we all know what's the media like with celebs, don't we???😕😆

Like Faz said, stop criticising Gurmeet's personal life, who he should and shouldn't be with. He's happy damn it! Do you really think he'll sacrifice his happiness for some stupid "so called" fans say about his personal life? Pffftttt as if!😃 Compliment on his work, not his personal life, and enjoy your OWN life and his and any other actor's or actress' work your a fan of and be HAPPY yourself! 😃

Therefore I'd like to say, since I am a fan of Gurmeet....WELL DONE GURMEET ON YOUR SUCCESSFUL CAREER SO FAR, AND I HOPE YOU ACHIEVE EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR IN THE FUTURE!!!! 👏😃

See that wasn't hard was it? Complimenting his work, NOT his personal life! 😃
And that little message goes out to every actor and actress I'm a fan of as well! 😳😳
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wouldnt have said it better!..I completely agree with you!I had said this another post too.Gurmeet is also a normal guy who can get hurt!Personally if i would have found someone saying anything about my guy then

And its not that gurmeet blasted his fans!..His post was clearly for those members who claim to be fans of gurmeet and can say any crap about his personal life coz they are HIS FANS!..gimme a break!thats the most lamest thing i've ever heard!....I bet Gurmeet must have been controlling his anger with all those stupid comments wen someone clearly crossed the line that even Gurmeet couldn't stop from posting!I'm proud of Gurmeet of what he did!😳
Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago
rkkr thumbnail
pls give me his fb profile link!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I could not agree more with you! I really think we have no business commenting on anyone's personal life......I don't like if someone does that to me......so how can we expect Gurmeet to like it......it's his personal choice whom he wants to be with......he is sensible enough to know what's good for him......we have no right to tell him what's right and wrong when it comes to his personal space. We can well comment on his acting skills......but not about his personal life for sure! It's outright offensive! We should refrain ourselves from doing such things.....and learn to keep the character and the actor playing it separate.