Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: utfracks

@Red- That shouldn't be any of your business anyway😃

I just tried to help you..........since what you like the most in MJHT is not there anymore, I thought it's better for you to move on something that can bring smile on your face..........if you feel hurt, then I remove my last line.........just don't be upset
girl2010 thumbnail
he is wasted by the cvs just like nupur but she is out of the show and he i still there thats the difference
girl2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

<font color="#666600">He is a professor in excel college...........who still so much in love with his late wife.........while Sajan are in the process to reunite again, Mayu is lost in his love's memories.........but soon a new love will enter his world after Sajan's track finish..........so, if you are interested to see his new love do watch..............otherwise, I think you're wasting your time writting in this forum......</font>

she is not wasting time she has asked the right ???? mayank is sidelined by the cvs what wrong in saying the truth!!!!!!!
anu-radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think as one of the member said,mayank  is waiting for nupur to come bck,see their are many points to explain this..
1.they didn't show nupur's body [may be she is not dead]
2.arjun is still in show cos may be he feels that his character may grow with nupurs come bck.
3.as yesterday ,some ppl who work for show said that they will think about nupur after SG track.
4.as rati herself said that "future is inpredictable"
6.they knew no mayurian will watch the show if mayank is sidelined.and important point is
5.cos we ppl don't sit quiet untill nupur comes bck
its my POV.[no offence]
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No, not this...........actually I just fed up of people who spent their time crying on the past......... and no need to worry, MJHT won't shut down coz it is larger than a charchter..............the only thing that would may need to be worried about is that some people will waste their time and effort in tears and hate....... but what to do? this is life, some look for benefit and some run from it!!....

hey dear..thanks a ton 4 ur absolute guidance..but a small question..would u have said the same if it was someone 4m ur favourite couple??can u bet on it??no na..huh!!so think before giving free lectures to others..if u have the same guts then confirm that u would have said ur fellow friends the same to move on as that person in particular isnt gonna be back..😆and mjht wont get shut down if rati doesnt come back?oh really?😉guess u r living in denial...thats why wanna satisfy ur ego against the obvious proofs regarding the present downmarket condition of the show...but it happens..nothing surprising!!is it guys??well lets see how long MJHT survives to RROCK the nation😆
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monalisa1234

hey dear..thanks a ton 4 ur absolute guidance..but a small question..would u have said the same if it was someone 4m ur favourite couple??can u bet on it??no na..huh!!so think before giving free lectures to others..if u have the same guts then confirm that u would have said ur fellow friends the same to move on as that person in particular isnt gonna be back..😆and mjht wont get shut down if rati doesnt come back?oh really?😉guess u r living in denial...thats why wanna satisfy ur ego against the obvious proofs regarding the present downmarket condition of the show...but it happens..nothing surprising!!is it guys??well lets see how long MJHT survives to RROCK the nation😆

In case one of sajan died, I'll quit the show and look for what can bring smile on my face instead of spending my time try to spoil other's mode coz my mode was spoiled........ there are million channels on TV, with million shows.........
True I'm selfish, but not that much to try to spoil others happiness if I'm not happy...

I really wonder, you say MJHT is crap..........then why you spend most of your time talking about something crap!! is there nothing interesting/useful left in your life that can save you from spending your time thinking about crap thing?!! 

So you're 100% sure MJHT will shut down,............... and I'm supposed to believe you coz you work in the sets of MJHT, or because you've substantial experiance working in TV industry, or because you can read the future, or............ IDK, please give me something that can make me consider you as a relaiable source of information.

What I know that before MJHT there was DMG which faced a similar situation for many times...........but still running till date..........DMG which depended only on one couple........despite changing the actress twice..........and Armaan left the show........still running and have it's own fans.
MJHT, unlike DMG, doesn't depend solely on one couple and it's fans are divided between 2 couples...............so, what makes you sure MJHT will do worst than DMG and won't be able to survive?!!  

Why you call my opinion as a lecture?..........is it that much decent that reminds you of the talk of high intellectual persons?!!

anyway, thnx for your reply😊
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he's match maker now...i jst hope Cvs send him back 2 US or KILL him :D
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In case one of sajan died, I'll quit the show and look for what can bring smile on my face instead of spending my time try to spoil other's mode coz my mode was spoiled........ there are million channels on TV, with million shows.........
True I'm selfish, but not that much to try to spoil others happiness if I'm not happy...

I really wonder, you say MJHT is crap..........then why you spend most of your time talking about something crap!! is there nothing interesting/useful left in your life that can save you from spending your time thinking about crap thing?!! 

So you're 100% sure MJHT will shut down,............... and I'm supposed to believe you coz you work in the sets of MJHT, or because you've substantial experiance working in TV industry, or because you can read the future, or............ IDK, please give me something that can make me consider you as a relaiable source of information.

What I know that before MJHT there was DMG which faced a similar situation for many times...........but still running till date..........DMG which depended only on one couple........despite changing the actress twice..........and Armaan left the show........still running and have it's own fans.
MJHT, unlike DMG, doesn't depend solely on one couple and it's fans are divided between 2 couples...............so, what makes you sure MJHT will do worst than DMG and won't be able to survive?!!  

Why you call my opinion as a lecture?..........is it that much decent that reminds you of the talk of high intellectual persons?!!

anyway, thnx for your reply😊

aww baby then why to pinch mayur fans saying they wil bring a new girl 4 mayank??would u have tolerated it if gunjan would have died and other couple fans would have tried to pacify u by saying samrat wil find his new love interest soon??do u have the guts??would u have tolerated it?NO dear!!u dont have the guts..and 4 ur kind info i dont need to prove anything as trps themselves r biggest proofs of MJHT season2 stupendous success..Smileso if u dont wanna accept it which obviously u wont..is purely ur problem...just wait n watch 4 the right time...everything wil happen infront of ur eyes....whether MJHT is bigger than nupur's character or not... u wil get to find out very soon..😉so till then relax and chill!!when did i say 100% mjht wil shut down??it wont..IF ONLY RATI COMES BACK...otherwise well😆the show wil definitely go on with negative trps..i m sure of that Edited by monalisa1234 - 13 years ago
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

jus to keep sum trpz...!!

otherwise... trpz in negative iz not far ...

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mayank/Arjun has no role in the show ...............cvs are using him yet again into take sg story forward ...........he has nor ole left of his own .................. if Rati doesnt come back i soo hope Arjun quits this uselesss show .............