Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i honestly dunno how arjun isnt questioning himself about that himself......i feel soooo bad for him......he deserves so much better.....its sad to think but mayank now is nothing without nupur......gosh damn it just bring rati back!.....naina
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
MAYANK is the Producers LAST OPTION .. sorry "ONLY" OPTION to try to get viewers retained and collect TRP.. HAHAHA.. They must have paid Arjun an exhuberant amnt that he has agreed to stay back and pose as a decorative piece in the backdrop! Lolz Lolz Lolz

I doubt even he wld know the answer to this QUESTIOn.. hahahah

Nice topic.. lets see how many creative thoughts we can put into this thread as to why MAYANK is still in the show!! ROFL!!!!
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He is a professor in excel college...........who still so much in love with his late wife.........while Sajan are in the process to reunite again, Mayu is lost in his love's memories.........but soon a new love will enter his world after Sajan's track finish..........so, if you are interested to see his new love do watch..............otherwise, I think you're wasting your time writting in this forum......
sabatahir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mayank is a professor in Excel college
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think he s probably waiting for Nupur (played by Rati) to come back in the show..

@Yasri, New love?? πŸ˜† do u hate this show so much  that u want it shut down?? πŸ˜†
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

He is a professor in excel college...........who still so much in love with his late wife.........while Sajan are in the process to reunite again, Mayu is lost in his love's memories.........but soon a new love will enter his world after Sajan's track finish..........so, if you are interested to see his new love do watch..............otherwise, I think you're wasting your time writting in this forum......

@Red- That shouldn't be any of your business anywayπŸ˜ƒ
kuhu_cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THOUGH IM A DIE HEART FAN OF MAYUR.......................

i really want to say theres no scope of mayank in MJHT. Rather than pairing him with that dumb ria and spoiling THE MAYUR MAGIC, he should quit the show OR BRING RATI BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sabatahir

Mayank is a professor in Excel college

which subject?
i m not following show
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no idea here either

actually i think i understand

i thinkhe is there to save the college as he is the only faculty member whoknows students should study ughhh
cv's what r u doing??? again!!1
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: myownarea

I think he s probably waiting for Nupur (played by Rati) to come back in the show..

@Yasri, New love?? πŸ˜† do u hate this show so much  that u want it shut down?? πŸ˜†

No, not this...........actually I just fed up of people who spent their time crying on the past......... and no need to worry, MJHT won't shut down coz it is larger than a charchter..............the only thing that would may need to be worried about is that some people will waste their time and effort in tears and hate....... but what to do? this is life, some look for benefit and some run from it!!....