Aahat under Siba Mishra's direction sucks

dhruvshenoy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have always noticed be it CID or Aahat the direction for these 2 shows under his direction sucks. Take example of today's episode Doosri Duniya Ki Dastak and also last week's episode Khauffnak Khidmat both stories had been directed by Siba Mishra and it had very weak direction. Even in CID whenever this person directs the episode will have more Fredrics pj's.

B.P.Singh should take care of these things. the first 2 stories were directed by him and it was good and also the 4th story Khauffnak Mehman Nawazi was directed by Santosh Shetty who is by far the best director of Aahat.

I request B.P.Singh the maker of this show to give more chance to Santosh Shetty and also request him to direct himself sometimes because B.P.Singh is also very good director.Edited by dhruvshenoy2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvshenoy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What others have to say about this.... I don't know how many really look for the directors. But me the first thing I look for in Aahat is who is the director. Siba Mishra have consistently directed the Aahat series very poorly.Edited by dhruvshenoy2010 - 13 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Comparisons topics are not allowed!!

Topic Closed.

Aahat Dev Team..