Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Abanti,

I'm sorry even though I always agree with you but, this time I have disagree with you. Even though Riddhima didn't take part in the prank she still laughed at him. Though, I do agree with you that she may have been laughing at his cuteness. 😳

But, considering the fact how bad and insulted Sid felt afterwards when he saw the black color on his face, I felt that it was a little mean of Riddhima to laugh at his face like that. I mean unlike the rest of his colleagues she is not his friend but, his wife! I mean I can't forget the fact that she was actually jealous of him when he was made disclipinary officer as she didn't even look happy when he first told her where she should be when she was in Shanky's office.
And how she was like "Do you actually think I am going to attend your briefing session?" And how  to prove her point to Sid that she isn't ignoring him cuz, he's an intern she just brought out a mirror in his face leaving him to feel embarassed and just walked off............she didn't even bother to wipe his face off.

So, I still think Riddhima played a part in making Sid feel more embarassed. I mean if that was me right there and my husband had this black color all over his face (its insulting for doctor to walking around the hospital with his face covered in black)...........I would have dragged him right there and then and wiped that thing off of his face instead of making him feel more embarassed even if he looked cute in a funny way.

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Abanti,😃

Tumhare har topic main mere dil ki baat hoti hain.😛
We really think alike.😉
I also wanted Riddhima to wipe that black colour from Sid's face in front of everyone so that no one will try to play such a prank with Sid in the future.
I also want Riddhima to Slap Armaan.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Abanti,

I'm sorry even though I always agree with you but, this time I have disagree with you. Even though Riddhima didn't take part in the prank she still laughed at him. Though, I do agree with you that she may have been laughing at his cuteness. 😳

But, considering the fact how bad and insulted Sid felt afterwards when he saw the black color on his face, I felt that it was a little mean of Riddhima to laugh at his face like that. I mean unlike the rest of his colleagues she is not his friend but, his wife! I mean I can't forget the fact that she was actually jealous of him when he was made disclipinary officer as she didn't even look happy when he first told her where she should be when she was in Shanky's office.
And how she was like "Do you actually think I am going to attend your briefing session?" And how  to prove her point to Sid that she isn't ignoring him cuz, he's an intern she just brought out a mirror in his face leaving him to feel embarassed and just walked off............she didn't even bother to wipe his face off.

So, I still think Riddhima played a part in making Sid feel more embarassed. I mean if that was me right there and my husband had this black color all over his face (its insulting for doctor to walking around the hospital with his face covered in black)...........I would have dragged him right there and then and wiped that thing off of his face instead of making him feel more embarassed even if he looked cute in a funny way.

That's Payal for Me.
Very Frank & Open & I like this.👏👏👏
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks abanti....i was so waiting for your post..... after the whole sid pranks episode.....i thought ridz will wipe the color by her dupatta....that scene wopuld have been a treat to watch.....
and with JeRan....it's tadka maarke chemistry.......
can't wait for tonight's episode!!!!!!!
siddhima make my day!!!!!!!!!
love ya
mayuri
Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

That's Payal for Me.
Very Frank & Open & I like this.👏👏👏

Thanks Jatin for liking my comment. 😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed but chudail is slighlty off her rockers but she is getting back to normal ..Sid will get her into the night gown soon though.........😉😉
KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah if ridz too was part of this prank then 😡😡😡😡😡 but that part saying sorry was sooooooooooooooooo cute really showed Ridz's love 😍
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

Agreed but chudail is slighlty off her rockers but she is getting back to normal ..Sid will get her into the night gown soon though.........😉😉

My Bro is on the Right Track.😉
Love you Dear.👏