khanak : i love shan, shan: dreaming abt Khanak!!

Posted: 13 years ago
today's epi was nt dat gr8.... i dnt quite like drunk khanak as much as i like drunk shanπŸ˜†
the highnote in today's epi was khanak blurting out that she loves shantanu and shan dreaming abt his moments wid khanak!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

though i loved all the eyelocks 😳😳😳😳😳😳
and the last part was gr8 whn khanak asks him, can we stay here forever together😳😳😳😳😳

the precap was sad.... khanak all drunk and acting weird and the police men putting shan in jail😑😲
:( I was hoping more fun stuff :( Jail is sad :(
Ahhh I know my poor Shantanu!! Dont to that Khanak!! But im sure that weirdo is going to get Shan out of jail.!!
The episode was nice,me too i was looking for more funny parts,but it's ok.
best was when Khanak was confused a said that she loves Shaan & Shaan remembers his moments with her. And also the eyelocks.πŸ˜›
But the precap was sad like u said,i'm sure that the boyfreind guy,as he plays 7 avatars,he'll save Shaan from jail.😊
Today's episode was a little blah at some parts but it also had some really cute moments! πŸ˜ƒ
another good funny scene was whn akshay tells evry1 that shan's car was found in the red light area, and dadi kept asking kahan? and no one cld ans coz they were all shy...🀣🀣🀣 they all just keeping looking here and dere🀣🀣.
and MADHVI!!! her line was fab! pata nahi wahan mineral water mille ga ya nahi... inthe backgrnd sunil's expression is priceless!!!1🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and his ans- tumhe mineral water ki padi hai!!!!

yeah,i forget about that i really liked  Madhavi's face & speech when Akshay said about the car.πŸ˜†
I thought Yashasree was quite gud today . But overall the episode was a bit stretched out one but the last shanak scene was fantastic.KT was as hot as ever.
I agree with you guys, the episode was stretched a bit but some excellent scenes......The family scenes were priceless.....How would you explain to Dadi what that area isπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.......Madhvi is such bimbo, glad Sunil asked what we wanted to knowπŸ˜†.......Guess what she explained what L.S. isπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Shaan will be safe tomorrow, Kanak can never see him in trouble, she will speak upπŸ˜ƒ......And then tell her life story to the police aswell, with Shaan repeating ' Not again ' to himselfπŸ˜†......ShaNak were too cute todayπŸ˜ƒ.......
Madhvi is hilarious!! Mineral water..... *dissolves into fits of giggles* Mr. K's expression and speech was priceless!! I love how poor dadi just kept asking everyone what on Earth was happening and no one answers... πŸ˜† Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago