Hubby-wife silent fight

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG it was so nice to see a silent fight between datta-naku in today's episode about datta's coat and naku's dupatta/bandage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aarthi ooooooh i luved their silent sweet and funny fight...........luv u tasha forever
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh aarthi i just loved that scene simply superb neva thought nakku cud do such thing........i was just thinking that if it wud have been me i wud give him bak his coat but seeing nakku do that was so cool.............

n the best part wen dutta jerked her hands of thrice she clinged to him n did the bandage n wen she was done my o my she took the coat casually as if her adhikaar on it n wore it with a smile n walked after him i tho just can't come over the scene 😍
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posting from another thread- Even I loved that cute scene.. Dutta and Nakku looked like two kids fighting to show off who is right and who is wrong.. Awww MisHi/TaSha were looking adorable.. This is the most cutest and unique fight without verbal exchange of words.. Their expression said everything.. They so looked like typical Hubby and Wifey... I was totally fida over Nakku the way she took back the jacket from Dutta and after taking the coat while walking she crashed into Dutta.. I'm 100% sure Nakku did that on purpose for masti sake.. I'm so much in love with this new firm and attitude wali Nakku..πŸ‘ This Nakku is taking charge and is not at all hiding her love for Dutta.. Nakku is turning into true Dutta dewani just like us and being besharam just like us.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Posting from another thread- Even I loved that cute scene.. Dutta and Nakku looked like two kids fighting to show off who is right and who is wrong.. Awww MisHi/TaSha were looking adorable.. This is the most cutest and unique fight without verbal exchange of words.. Their expression said everything.. They so looked like typical Hubby and Wifey... I was totally fida over Nakku the way she took back the jacket from Dutta and after taking the coat while walking she crashed into Dutta.. I'm 100% sure Nakku did that on purpose for masti sake.. I'm so much in love with this new firm and attitude wali Nakku..πŸ‘ This Nakku is taking charge and is not at all hiding her love for Dutta.. Nakku is turning into true Dutta dewani just like us and being besharam just like us.. 🀣
🀣🀣

Well its definately required with dutta..if she doesnt become besharam dutta will never give in to her
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: skavitha08

ohhh aarthi i just loved that scene simply superb neva thought nakku cud do such thing........i was just thinking that if it wud have been me i wud give him bak his coat but seeing nakku do that was so cool.............

n the best part wen dutta jerked her hands of thrice she clinged to him n did the bandage n wen she was done my o my she took the coat casually as if her adhikaar on it n wore it with a smile n walked after him i tho just can't come over the scene 😍

ya kavi the rootna manana was so cute!!..especially i could see dutta;s changing attitude..he bahaved like a chile today!!!his expressions were juz like that of a child..lol..and this tym it was nakku who did all that she did with so much authority..and dutta was left speechless...exchange of roles ya!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah the typical husband doosron ke saamne SHER but apni biwi ke saamne BILLIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jess_dutta thumbnail
i agree..today's their scene was too good...there was really no need of dialogues...loved how she just place his jacket on his hand like that..i dont thiink anyone must have given him an attitude like that...and the way she fought and grabbed his hand to bandage was too good...i nearly choked with laughter when she dashed into him....i really adore naku here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

looks like dutta will have to save his izzat from his touchy feely wifeyπŸ˜†
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: jess_dutta

i agree..today's their scene was too good...there was really no need of dialogues...loved how she just place his jacket on his hand like that..i dont thiink anyone must have given him an attitude like that...and the way she fought and grabbed his hand to bandage was too good...i nearly choked with laughter when she dashed into him....i really adore naku here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

looks like dutta will have to save his izzat from his touchy feely wifeyπŸ˜†

ya jess..it was as if she was trying to say...look dutta u need me and i need u..dont di these nakhras and u have to admit to it ..ok? πŸ˜‰ ..after a long tym we saw dutta behaving like a kid with nakku πŸ˜† ..being stubborn n stuff..
jess_dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

ya jess..it was as if she was trying to say...look dutta u need me and i need u..dont di these nakhras and u have to admit to it ..ok? πŸ˜‰ ..after a long tym we saw dutta behaving like a kid with nakku πŸ˜† ..being stubborn n stuff..

completely agree...this scene was a treat to watch...really loved how she dashed into himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†