Touch, Coffee, Chup chup~~ ArSh~~

Posted: 13 years ago

When he put his hand on hers, she felt some thing new in her, which she never felt before on any one's touch.....it was something which made her lost, made her blush, made her forget to breath but on the other hand he was completely unaware of all these feelings of his dhanno and just gave her look of "what".

He put coffee on her by mistake, she got angry again as she thought he must did it to let her down again but then to her surprise he took out on of handkerchief of his collection๐Ÿ˜† and gave to her with the so like a gentle man gesture she melted again and thought that I just could not be angry with him any more....i just cant afford it.

In corridor she was about to tell, when he dragged her in FE with his hand on her lips saying:

"Chup....Chup"

Don't know was these words which made her obey what he said or was it his eyes which made her mesmerized and bound to obey his words.

I would say
"shilpa....welcome to armaan's magical world girl"
๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by zara-KSG-malik - 13 years ago
zara fantastic topic n yah shilpa is falling for armaan badly his little gestures make her surprise n happy too n today ArSh were wow ๐Ÿ˜ i hope we get more scenes like this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lovelt topic
shilpa cant resist armaan
lets see how may days armaan will be able to resist shilpa
he too will soon fall for her i hope
beautiful topic๐Ÿ‘
like every girl, shilpa can't resist armaan either
im finding this love sick Shilpa very cute๐Ÿ˜‰
Zara My sweety thanx for making such beautiful post in this mess of DMG  forum i see a light when topic like you come.

Yes it was a very beautfiul scene and shilpa is all set to enter armaan la la land she is full of pains and sorrows.

Though we got very less of ArSh today, even in that little scene ArSh were WOW! ๐Ÿ˜

P.S.-Lovely topic! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 13 years ago
aww u said it all in ur post n i really have nuttin to say buh YES ARSH ARE SIZZling and ROCking and de BESt when it comes to expressions, acting and chemistry....m lovin my ARShilicious/KASHIlious JODI!!! <3 KASH/ARSH
Originally posted by farzanairani

Zara My sweety thanx for making such beautiful post in this mess of DMG forum i see a light when topic like you come.
Yes it was a very beautfiul scene and shilpa is all set to enter armaan la la land she is full of pains and sorrows.

i know sweety what u r talking about.....i guess all people will get their answers in next few episodes so we dont need to shout any thing.........lol

zara one more bonkers..ek aur shikar ho gaya Armaan ki aankhon ka ,pehle kya kam the....Any way welcome to wizard of Armaan.
Originally posted by janu1610

zara one more bonkers..ek aur shikar ho gaya Armaan ki aankhon ka ,pehle kya kam the....Any way welcome to wizard of Armaan.

ya rite i would say:

ankhion se goli mare...larka kamal re๐Ÿ˜‰

and

in ankho ki masti ke mehkhane dewane hzaron hain.....๐Ÿ˜