Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Not Mere A Love Story

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frnds,

When I started watching this show, I was only expecting it to be Love Story of Gopi and Aham and how they will become one at last even after so many differences.
But after watching todays epi....I m started doubting abt it....
coz this UnPadh Gopi ka topic is always there to divert the show
 from a Love Story to A Show Broadcasting Social Msg again il-literacy
or
Something else....
but m sure this show will not turn into
Mere A Love Story...

What do u think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also agree that it is not turning out to be not a mere love story.
But again if they have a positive meassage such as education and literacy as a basic right for every girl child in INDIA  it makes it more interesting and reachable to more people if it is intertwined with a nice heartwrenching  and touching story.

If it does have  such a nice message why is STARPlus not promoting this serial as much as it does for its other shows.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
agreee.....completely agree with u...
Star Plus is not promoting the show like others.....there is a Step motherly treatment to the show...
first of the slot is Early Prime time and then no advertisements...even I dont know the timings of the repeat telecast of the show.......and others are coming 4-5 times......

Such a Good show with A Good msg will lost in the crowd of other shows just coz of ignorance of the channel.....
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree wid both of you. there might b a msg in this serial tht is yet to come soon. gopi will hopefully get some education soon.
i remember a long time ago there was once a short movie shown on tv in which a father whose daughter was not well educated. her english was very poor too. father wnted a son-in-law in medicine field and eventually did find one. they hide the factor from the boy and lied tht the girl is well educated but after marriage the truth came out. boy felt he was lied and she is not suitble for him so he left for abroad. during this time girl attended lessons to improve her eng, but since both of them had spend a lot of time togther and had feeligns for each other so there was a nice ending when the guy came bk to her and was ready to accept her the way she is but he was surprised to see her speakign in english and finally getting some education which her parents didnt give her!!!

so the bottom line is tht education is imp let it be a girl or a boy. it is sad tht many children in india are not getting education due to circumstances.
Edited by bharat9 - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im new to this forum but i think that gopi will become strong enough to go out there and educate herself and evntually aham will start noticing all gopi's alues and principles and especially when she takes it upon herself to become educated, he will start falling in love with her...and we'll see how things go from there.😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
welcome to the forum shalini.
Nd then wtever u r telling should happen.
Gopi studying on her on n Aham noticing her n falling 4 her. Bt u knw i dont hv much expectation frm cvs. As they never show wt we want.

Bt ur idea is really gr8
Telly_Addict thumbnail
ya rimi, education is imp for gal n boy alike.
And stil some people think that gals are nt made n meant for padhna likhna.

Ur story is really gr8, i too watchd some show with similar storyline bt cnt remember its name. Can u tel me name of this show.

Bt if in the show Gopi wil get educated, wil learn how to stand for herself then it wil be a pleasure to watch
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

ya rimi, education is imp for gal n boy alike.
And stil some people think that gals are nt made n meant for padhna likhna.

Ur story is really gr8, i too watchd some show with similar storyline bt cnt remember its name. Can u tel me name of this show.

Bt if in the show Gopi wil get educated, wil learn how to stand for herself then it wil be a pleasure to watch

agree wid u sadhli.its high time tht ppl leave their bkward thinking behind and adapt to the time at present. is there a rule set up by the indian govt regarding eductaion for children upto 16years of their life. in west it is compulsory to get education upto secondray school. hope there is something like this in india too.

and bout the show, im sorry even i cant recall the name. it was ages ago....like many many years ago and it was shown on DD1..i think.

im sure at some point in the show gopi will eventually get some education. think once ahem understands her he will make her or lets say if gopi leaves MM she might think thts the main reason ahem is hating her so she takes some education to improve and make herself suitable for ahem.
sajnie thumbnail

Hi

Hope u are all fine.

Yea i do agree that it is not a mere love story , it has everything , saas-bahu relationship, jethani-devrani relationship n on top of that , the core of this story is illiteracy. It is about how an educated guy can adapt himself to someone being unpad since he hates illiterate people. It will revolves around Gopi being unpad.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajnie

Hi

Hope u are all fine.

Yea i do agree that it is not a mere love story , it has everything , saas-bahu relationship, jethani-devrani relationship n on top of that , the core of this story is illiteracy. It is about how an educated guy can adapt himself to someone being unpad since he hates illiterate people. It will revolves around Gopi being unpad....

Lovely description dear....
@red,,,,this the theme of the show......and it is the biggest thing to watch how and when this will happen