Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

OMG!!! itz not a dream

Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG guyz!!!!! shravan did propose tara....πŸ₯Ί .itz not a dreammm.....😭 n hell shez all smitten ovr him......hez also gonna tell her the whole truth abt the roka n all aftr the break....oh man...😭 bechari sachi...she started to love him...she also went to the xtent of sayin I love u to him...but he wasnt there....awwww me feelin sooo sadd 😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

are you serious  😭 , this is so not good for Sachi,, i
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL but his proposal didn't seem to have that sort of effect of Tara...lol and she stressed so many times that she "likes" him.πŸ˜†

Shravan's in for a big moral dilemma now----to say or not to say to SaachiπŸ˜† well he has to say...but how 😳
firangi92 thumbnail
@Ramy25: I'm positive this is the part where the "contract" marriage comes in. He'll probably explain that he loves Tara to her in the next two or three episodes, and since he's already feeling hesitant. He's going to explain the whole getting married for only an year, 'cause after that Tara and Shravan will "talk" about marriage. I bet though judging by his luck, she's going to turn him down after one year ;P Or maybe she'll find someone else. Someone with whom the "ghanti" rings. ;))
Nazrin thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraPari

are you serious  😭 , this is so not good for Sachi,, i

yes dear i m...😭 now shravanz plannin to confess it to sachi n milaoing the asli bahu aka tara infront of dadi...πŸ₯Ίbut taraz xpression ddn quite match wid the things she said...πŸ˜•quite self centered she seemed πŸ˜•
she asked shravan to wait 4 a yr itz only thn she'll think abt it...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Nazrin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

LOL but his proposal didn't seem to have that sort of effect of Tara...lol and she stressed so many times that she "likes" him.πŸ˜†

Shravan's in for a big moral dilemma now----to say or not to say to SaachiπŸ˜† well he has to say...but how 😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i kno yaar...she was lyk pasand ho ki raat laga rakhi thi...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but um feelin soo bad for saachi....the way he said us sachi se toh mai kabhi bhi roka tor sakta hoon....πŸ₯Ί

Edited by Farhanahassan - 13 years ago
Nazrin thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxdevilishxx

@Ramy25: I'm positive this is the part where the "contract" marriage comes in. He'll probably explain that he loves Tara to her in the next two or three episodes, and since he's already feeling hesitant. He's going to explain the whole getting married for only an year, 'cause after that Tara and Shravan will "talk" about marriage. I bet though judging by his luck, she's going to turn him down after one year ;P Or maybe she'll find someone else. Someone with whom the "ghanti" rings. ;))

ya....this is a possibility.....but i hope hez not plannin to potray sachi as a buri bahu so tht he cn brk the marriage....n get married 2 tara....

firangi92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Farhanahassan

ya....this is a possibility.....but i hope hez not plannin to potray sachi as a buri bahu so tht he cn brk the marriage....n get married 2 tara....

:O He better NOT do that, or else... πŸ˜•
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@devilsh---Well yeah he will put forth the contract and she will concur to it because she knows that if this time her rishta breaks then it will hurt her Mami and her family a lot.
but lmao...after a year when shravan divorces her, then wouldn't she have a "divorcee" stamp on her?  she needs to do some future thinkering as wellπŸ˜†..may be add in her clause tooπŸ˜‰

@farhana--Tara wasn't selfish when she said that she will think about it after a year...she is just not ready for marriage. She simply said what she thought and she gave shravan the freedom to do what he wants and thinks. She wasn't forcing anything on him.
 btw what happened to the "evil jiju" business?πŸ˜†
sweetmano22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg dis isnt good at all :(
Poor sachii, but i dont think he vl make her sad or anything ..
I feel bad for sachi though, she is totally in love wid him !!