HC's new interview this Sunday....

Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well I found this interview this Sunday in a Hindi daily Telly Supplement,I am translating it here for all my frndz.It has some additional bits.The format was as follows.

"Seems like my Destiny is going to be decided"

Post KDMHMD,everybody has started to expect a lot more from me.May be this is the reason why I feel a lot of pressure while shooting for Tere Liye these days.It seems like my destiny is about to be decided.I don't believe that after Anurag's role I will get typecast as a Lover Boy.I started my acting career with a negative role as Karan in Mamta.In Left Right Left I played the role of a shy Ali.In Amber Dhara I played the fun-loving Akshat.The character Anurag is my second romantic role.
"You have to switch on all emotions."

Ekta conceives the scenes not very easily.Each scene has multi-layers.While acting you have to switch on all your emotions.
"I am emotional like Anurag."

Even I am emotional like Anurag.But I have  I have learnt to convert this weakness of mine  into my strength.Anurag knows everything about love,but till this day I haven't been able to understand that what exactly is love.I just know about one thing and that is work.
"My connection with Kolkata."
Kolkata is a very special place to me.I remember the first time I had boarded a flight my destination was Kolkata.I had even done a Bengali film owing to which I had to visit Kolkata.And even Tere Liye has its story beginning from Kolkata.I want to do a lot of things in life,and in order to achieve those I am continuously putting all the hard work needed.
I know it was short ,but it was special.Hope u like it!!
Edited by Keanufan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
"Post KDMHMD,everybody has started to expect a lot more from me.May be this is the reason why I feel a lot of pressure while shooting for Tere Liye these days"

This is what i am scared about  I hope he is able to keep his composure and uses the pressure to make him work harder and does not end up over doing it
πŸ€”

All the best Harshad πŸ˜†

And thanks for sharing

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey thanks ..This is new interview ..Bechara Harshu par kitna pressure hainπŸ˜’

All the Best Harshad ..We will always support you in any circumstances..Proud to be your fan😊

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanx simi......

kolkata was the start of his dream in being a part of the tinsel town.....

kolkata will give him the fame and glory that he deserves in this tinsel town!
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

thanx simi......

kolkata was the start of his dream in being a part of the tinsel town.....

kolkata will give him the fame and glory that he deserves

Yea hoping for the best
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he is destined to kolkata for me hihihihih
-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Overall a very good interview but i didnt get what he meant by this line-"my destiny is About to be decided". Wish him all the success
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Riyal-

Overall a very good interview but i didnt get what he meant by this line-"my destiny is About to be decided". Wish him all the success

I think he meant his future as an actor
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he is right. He is under so much pressure to prove that his pair with Anypriya will be as good as premheer.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soaps1

"Post KDMHMD,everybody has started to expect a lot more from me.May be this is the reason why I feel a lot of pressure while shooting for Tere Liye these days"

This is what i am scared about  I hope he is able to keep his composure and uses the pressure to make him work harder and does not end up over doing it
πŸ€”

All the best Harshad πŸ˜†

And thanks for sharing

I agree to you soap but you know i m so happy with his statement, he knew tht how fab actor he is and he proved it viewers
and he very well know tht how much ppl know his calibre and love him

atleast ab kisi se expect toh nahi karega to see success through him

this entence gave me soothing effect don't know why
but surely it didπŸ˜ƒ