Debate Mansion

Good Bye Khaty Bhai - RIP - Page 6

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't knw what to say i am lost for words with shock, I remember messing about with khaty a few times teasing him. Inalillahee wainah illahee rajeoon. Ya'Allah shower sabr amongst his loved ones.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My heartfelt condolence to all his family members and friends....including the ones on the forum. May his soul rest in peace.
Edited by Connie - 13 years ago
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so sorry to hear about the sad news . May his soul rest in peace . 
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is a very depressing news :( Whenever I had interacted with Khaty bhai, he came across as a person full of life and a person who cared for us. He always delighted us with his lovely poems and his meaningful posts.  Everyone loved him and he was the one who would care for others even when in pain himself.

I miss you Khaty bhai. May your soul rest in peace and may you be happy where you are now. I can understand the pain of his family. It is a shocking loss to all of us :(

Sad news indeed.  Khaty Bhai is in my prayers.  May god give courage to his near and dear ones to come over their grief and celebrate his life.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Moderators Note: As I mentioned in the previous topic that was locked Khaty Bhai had specifically requested that there be no topics about him, especially ones that were of a sad nature. He did not want people to feel down on account of him, and wanted to preserve cheerful state.

In light of the current situation, I will make an exception to his request and leave this open till the end of the day so that all his friends and well wishers get a chance to put in their final words. This topic will then be locked. I'm sure all his friends will understand and respect this decision.

simi_1 thumbnail

dont know him much, as i have read a few of his posting in the  forum, but my heart goes out to all the IFians who knew him and his family

will pray that his soul rests in peace and god give his family and all his friends including the IFians the strength to deal with this grief and move on

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I wasn't fortunate enough to talk to you. but what i heard from others, i really wish i had.

May Allah bless his soul in peace and give him place in Heaven.

Amen.

Zubi
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is very sad news indeed.  Khatty bhai had been very ill for the past few months but then he seemed to recover .  That had made us all so hopeful .I am very sorry to know  about his sad demise. He had always came across as such a positive person. Wherever he is I feel he must be at peace. May God give his family the strength to bear this loss and move on.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks to everyone for the prayers. Yes as RTH pointed out Khaty Bhai does not like to sadden everyone with information about his sickness. But it is unfortunate that he had to leave us and he has apologized to everyone for his short stay.
 I will open up a thread in the Chat Room for the rest as some may want to express themselves or write Eulogies.

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago