Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi0809

A very cute and entertaining vm..claps from ma sideπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
😎

hehehehe..Thankyou.πŸ˜³πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aww Neha I m right here to commentπŸ€—..u see posts here move to next page at light speed na..so this difficultyπŸ˜†...Anyways just saw this lovely VM..and I m clean bowled with your creativityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³...I loved the way u nicknamed both Maneet at the beginning of your mix..so cute and very uniqueπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Also loved those Maneet bumping scenes u selected for this fast paced song...very well editedπŸ‘πŸΌ...awesome work..it was a short but sweet oneπŸ‘πŸ˜³
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Aww Neha I m right here to commentπŸ€—..u see posts here move to next page at light speed na..so this difficultyπŸ˜†...Anyways just saw this lovely VM..and I m clean bowled with your creativityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³...I loved the way u nicknamed both Maneet at the beginning of your mix..so cute and very uniqueπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Also loved those Maneet bumping scenes u selected for this fast paced song...very well editedπŸ‘πŸΌ...awesome work..it was a short but sweet oneπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Jo. Okeyy THIS might get IRRITATING for you buh i js HAVE to say it time and again: I LOVE YOU.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Ah !!! How i love your long comments. Makes my day.😳

Thankyou sooooo much for liking the VM. While i was makin' this it reminded me of RK vm that i made during MRD times...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So i had to go back and watch it again..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehehe...LOL...i always have "bumping' , falling , hugging (If anyπŸ˜†) scenes at the fast pace..for some weird reason...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thankyou once again!πŸ˜ƒ
Ermmmmmmm jo js a suggestion.
Can we mke a sticky topic of "WHAT'S NEW"in the forum by any chance??πŸ₯±πŸ€”
I mean, where people can make an entry of what's new(specifically VM's) ...so that people can know about it and can hv easy access????Just  a thought. ONLY if its convenient for you to manage.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³But i can understand if not, considering the forum is MAD CRAZY to keep count of...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv
neha.😳
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
new vm updated people.😳

Comments?? Sugestions??

MOST WELCOME.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Neha just saw your latest mix..amazing as usualπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³...the song is apt for ManeetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...Those office scenes were really classic na😍😍😍😍

About your suggestion of whats new...ok thats a wonderful idea yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ...just let it know to this forum's mod Tomiko..I m sure she will love to implement it😳
skeptical thumbnail
Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I have seen the scenes which is making all you ladies swooooooon.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The song was apt dear since the bumbling fool is indeed always slipping and falling....... πŸ˜ƒ
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome VMs.... Neha .... good song selection !!! Good names for Maneet !!!!

Keep up the good work ... we need all the laughs we can get !!!

Thanks dear !!!!!
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey neha ji

awsum VM yaar!! too gud jani!!! luved it....keep it up!!

luv
Nihu
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Neha just saw your latest mix..amazing as usualπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³...the song is apt for ManeetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...Those office scenes were really classic na😍😍😍😍

About your suggestion of whats new...ok thats a wonderful idea yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ...just let it know to this forum's mod Tomiko..I m sure she will love to implement it😳

Jo...😳
Thankyou . Glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Office scenes are ALWAYS nice..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

DAYMN....i thot you are one of the mods here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sure lemme talk to Tomiko then.😳

love😳
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: skeptical

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I have seen the scenes which is making all you ladies swooooooon.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The song was apt dear since the bumbling fool is indeed always slipping and falling....... πŸ˜ƒ

Skep.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Aww thankyou. Glad you liked the song choice. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"Bumbling fool"🀣🀣AH...you crack me up with your blunt adjectives.🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yes. These are the scenes which are making "us" ladies swoooooooooooon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰