Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PDLIMA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys:
you are right the jewellery scene was just sizzling Gopi and Ahem were so cute together. I am waiting for romantic scenes to begin between these two. It will be so interesting. I hope Gopi sends Ahem some breakfast. I hope they have a nice romantic scene this week. That is wishing for stars.Anyway thanks for reminding me about the scene I am going to watch it now. It was really beautiful.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In hindi movies or a suhagrat they always show a man removing a woman's jewelery instead clothes before they fade out and then you see the after scene...removal of earrings, necklace always makes me think of...you know what!!!

It's pretty late here...I must go to bed..tomorrow is a work day.

Good night!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
k shelly, i got it
gn,sd, tc bye
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: PDLIMA

Hi Guys:

you are right the jewellery scene was just sizzling Gopi and Ahem were so cute together. I am waiting for romantic scenes to begin between these two. It will be so interesting. I hope Gopi sends Ahem some breakfast. I hope they have a nice romantic scene this week. That is wishing for stars.Anyway thanks for reminding me about the scene I am going to watch it now. It was really beautiful.

😳
ya m also hoping something good n romantic wil hapen this week.
Watch it n feel the chemistry, then come bk.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

hi all,

yesterday the precap was nt very promising, dint raised my expectation level as precaps are always misleading in SNS.
So m nt expecting gopi to do something as per my wish, like leaving MM or giving Rashi a tough time or making Aham realize something by avoiding him.
Bt stil i hv a feeling that she will pack the breakfast or might be lunch n will go to office to give it to Aham.
Just speculating.

Wts ur ideas abt Gopi's next step? Plzzzz reply n share ur views.

not sure wht cvs hav planned. one thing for sure, gopi wont be able to give rashi a touch time as yet!! maybe she wont leave MM as yet as well. hmm...avoiding ahem she might do as thts wht ahem also wants.
now lets see if she goes to ofc wid ahem's packed lunch!!! lol...ahem ke face ka expression to jaise gayab hi jayega!!!!!!
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think gopi will go to office with breakfast.she herself afraid of facing ahem in house.if she go to office thats all..ahem will be on fire.i dont think she is dare enough to go thr.and if koki knows we all know what 's going to happen😉.

hope gopi will not fall for rashi's tricks.wat a bad idea of rashi's. instead of beaing good and prove herself as a good bahu she wanna become good by showing gopi as bad.i just want rashi should leave MM for few days.so that gopi will rest in peace.
sajnie thumbnail

me, i really want gopi to leave the house n live as per her own wish. if she stays in that house , Rashi n her mami will always try to harm her , made her cry by using new tricks everyday. By staying away from Modis, she will be free from everyday taunts by Kokila, Rashi and Aham as well. Being her husband he cant take her side , then how can we expect others to take her side ??

I really want Gopi to be happy n smile.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
i'll be back with more after completing todays update