Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like Gurmeet as a person I have seen in PPAW. He is very laid back and fun and I respect him as a human being and actor.

But I simply love MSK the character. He is the ultimate hero. Unlike other heroes who are either baddies who turn into good person once in love or goody two shoes perfect chocolate boys, MSK has attitude, personality, great character and a heart of solid gold. Which woman wont fall for that?
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love d way gurmeet is potrayin maan singh khurana....👏
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both Gurmeet and Maan has their own unique charm and personality...
But I am in love with Maan..... I love Maan's tough exterior and attitude.... A modern day Darcy.....

Ann.

SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's Maan the character that I find I'm falling for too.  Hat's off to Gurmeet for playing the role with such conviction.  I had never come across him before and for a long time I haven't come across an actor who is so natural when he acts.  I can see this actor going very far in his career in a very short while.  I must admit, he has lovely eyes that steal the scene on most occassions.

Yes, it is the angry young man that I find appealing but who is also mellowing slowly because of love.  I went on a date with a guy once and on the second date he gave me a good 30mins lecture.  Instead of getting angry, I found myself thinking about him for months after.  The problem with us girls is that sometimes we like the dominant guys. 

Must also add, the actress who plays Geet is just as good as the dashing Maan.  She always manages to make me laugh after a hard days work.  It's their great chemistry which makes this drama so appealing.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I go with Maan.. But all credit goes to Gurmeet, He played Maan, I can't image any other Actor..
Edited by pop77 - 13 years ago
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

yeah i love both Gurmeet as very lovely and sweet guy an d maan as angry young man!!!!

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pop77

I go with Maan.. But all credit goes to Gurmeet, He played Maan, I can't image any other Actor..

Me toooo....
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimranD

It's Maan the character that I find I'm falling for too.  Hat's off to Gurmeet for playing the role with such conviction.  I had never come across him before and for a long time I haven't come across an actor who is so natural when he acts.  I can see this actor going very far in his career in a very short while.  I must admit, he has lovely eyes that steal the scene on most occassions.

Yes, it is the angry young man that I find appealing but who is also mellowing slowly because of love.  I went on a date with a guy once and on the second date he gave me a good 30mins lecture.  Instead of getting angry, I found myself thinking about him for months after.  The problem with us girls is that sometimes we like the dominant guys. 

Must also add, the actress who plays Geet is just as good as the dashing Maan.  She always manages to make me laugh after a hard days work.  It's their great chemistry which makes this drama so appealing.

I agree....If a guys want to be a but Dominant with me...I wouldn't Mind as long as its Maan Singh Khurana
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: celestae143

Both Gurmeet and Maan has their own unique charm and personality...
But I am in love with Maan..... I love Maan's tough exterior and attitude.... A modern day Darcy.....

Ann.

Yes The Modern Day Darcy is driving me Insane with his attitude and Charisma😍