kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Who do u think Jaggu will believe ? Abha or those 2 churels ..Shailly and Kanika.?..  I think He will believe on Abha...😊 he knows her very well ...😊 bcoz he is a idot father but father
Edited by kornofuli - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No he will not believe Abha
But I would be surprised
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think b4 he makes his decision, karan will get call that lata is in hospital, and all will proceed there...leaving decision in the air...later maybe karan will gather evidence that abha was right...like maybe he finds picture of kanika and vicky or maybe he over hears kanika on the phone with vicky...
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uzee

i think b4 he makes his decision, karan will get call that lata is in hospital, and all will proceed there...leaving decision in the air...later maybe karan will gather evidence that abha was right...like maybe he finds picture of kanika and vicky or maybe he over hears kanika on the phone with vicky...

Yes, it's a good idea and then I want Jaggu slap Kanika and Shelly
kinu17 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘ uzee dear  CV should hire u for script writerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ur view is i think 100% right...i even forgot about  Lata's issue...so i think this problem will be solved either on thursday or fridayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† or Daadi will  do something with her PUSHTHANI ideas  and thats how her crazy son will believe on Abha.. and her choti Bahu will be savedπŸ˜‰from those evil's eyes. jaan khati hai yieh kambakht CV...πŸ˜† story khech te khech te...khichri ban jaati haiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by kornofuli - 13 years ago
cookiebeast thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He will not believe Abha so easily.  Kanika is his laadli beti.  He will find out the hard way.

Jaguuuuuuu!!
Samoo
uzee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pattinson6

Yes, it's a good idea and then I want Jaggu slap Kanika and Shelly

i don't knw if jaggu will slap kanika or shelly, but I do hope that karan slaps her...becuz as an older brother, he has the right...and I cheered for abha when she slapped her today...πŸ‘
uzee thumbnail
Originally posted by: kornofuli

πŸ‘πŸ‘ uzee dear  CV should hire u for script writerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ur view is i think 100% right...i even forgot about  Lata's issue...so i think this problem will be solved either on thursday or fridayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† or Daadi will  do something with her PUSHTHANI ideas  and thats how her crazy son will believe on Abha.. and her choti Bahu will be savedπŸ˜‰from those evil's eyes. jaan khati hai yieh kambakht CV...πŸ˜† story khech te khech te...khichri ban jaati haiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

script writer, lol πŸ˜†... I think I've been watching these serials for too long so I knw wut to expect....

n e way, I'm pretty sure they won't wrap this up so fast...but I'm glad they are focusing on a new character...kanika has always been in the background and lata too...so it's nice to see them come forward...maybe now they'll also focus on prakash and his crush on kanika πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
kinu17 thumbnail

script writer, lol πŸ˜†... I think I've been watching these serials for too long so I knw wut to expect....

n e way, I'm pretty sure they won't wrap this up so fast...but I'm glad they are focusing on a new character...kanika has always been in the background and lata too...so it's nice to see them come forward...maybe now they'll also focus on prakash and his crush on kanika πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

kanika and prakash? that will be some track..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i will wait for that awesome and interesting trackπŸ˜†
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. I was thinking the same but he will never believe Abha. it would be an absolute miracle if he did. He will believe Shelly and Kanika even after all that has happened or he believe them just because he wants to humiliate Abha. But then again I have this feeling that he will believe Abha but he will not say anything to Kanika and Shelly because his pride and ego will always take the best of him. I think he knows that Kanika probably didn't go to the wedding party and will start keeping an eye on her but he won't say anything in front of anyone until he sees Kanika with the guy doing something wrong because at that time he won't have to say to everyone that he took Abha's advise and trusted her. I am not sure if I am saying this right. I think I am confusing. Sorry. Lol

Riya