Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dyehard

thanks for the sweet revenge part............ πŸ˜†

Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

Your welcome!😊 I am really looking forwrd to it ever since I saw it on SBB. did you see how she was tentitively placing her hand on his waist and her was not giving her any attention or bhaav whatsoever. She wa looking really worried. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ She does not know why he is so silent and sulky. she has never had her Krishu ignore her like that. Maybe we shoulf trust the Cvs for some more time. All Icebergs need time and heat to phighlo! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

nisha2010 thumbnail

i still remeber d first time he ignored her.......after hullimoon...wen she was cryin and he didn't ask her y........i lubed it....prats getting a dose of her own medicine........... πŸ˜†

Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thik hai. the way u said it sounds much better so guess we shud calm down. chodd diya prats ko and SILLY adarsh ko bhi. seeing krishu changing and doing so many things for her makes me mad when he is treated like that. but will wait for the sweet silent revenge of Krishu.πŸ˜†
Edited by krihaan_lover - 13 years ago

Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krihaan_lover

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Right! thoda takraar nahi tho pyaar kya maza kya lenge?

Dhire dhire re mana, dhire sab kuch hoye
Maali seeche sau ghada, ritu aaye phal hoye!

πŸ˜†

nisha2010 thumbnail
by the way if adarsh was that bothered y did he not take the blame on himself.............
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
prats was irritating today but more than her i hated adarsh 😑 😑and the rest of the sucksenas. they have gone insane. i cant understand y r they hiding things? sucksenas are good for nothing. do they know anything apart from wailing and crying? adarsh is a useless creature. nainaji is always crying and aroushi is always silent watching the drama.
y is it tht prats has always have to intervene to solve her family's problems.
krishna wants to help them and even komal but what do they get in return only insult. this is really sad. atleast the educated people should have been shown treating their husband/wife nicely.
td_dhoom thumbnail
Aadarsh is worse.he is neither a good son,brother nor a perfect husband but still have audacity to call himself educated.

sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

enough, how inhuman to insult krishna like that.............where r these sucksenas sanskars now????

how earnestly he thinks abt her....and she insults him in front of her own family and asks him to go...........good he shld just stop talking to her now...........if she doesn't share anything wid her y shd he...... 😑

i cud kill that woman...stupid female on earth.....   

selfish kahee ki....sasuraal mein apne husband ke peeche aur maike mein....royal insult karti hai...

gadhi kahinki...

joote maaro madam ko.....
felt lyk jumpin into d screen and giving her a tight chaata.....itna tight ki thappad ki goonj Hyderabad tak sunayi de.....

dumbo....hate u prats.....u've absolutely no manners.....use n throw koi tumse seekhe....baat karti hai sachchayi,sanskaro ki.... 😑 😑 😑

cud get kill her...insane... 😑
an_jaani thumbnail

krishna was genuinly askin adarsh abt wat happened.......... for helping out his father but she is like stay away from my family matters.........

krishna should stay away from prats.....this girl isnt worth it.....he should let her stay with her family because thats where she wants to be.....her family is only thing that matters to her