Geet's Zameen as a project!!

Richa_C thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Was watching Hoshiarpur scenes..again...Maan was actually a big sadu n no feelings type.. heartless... what a DRASTIC change in him ...

Anyways... the main point... what if a project comes in which our beloved cupid Mr.Chopra want Maan n Geet to work on a project to be built on the same Zameen due to which we had so many Maneet scenes in Hoshairpur..

I think .. Geet will also realize how has maan changed... from "mujhe tumhare asuo se koi farak nahi padta" .. to " Asu poch lo mere pas aj rumal nahi hai" 😆 😆 It just gives me shivers n goosebumps to even think of this situation .. wondering how will both react .. 😲 Edited by Richa_C - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
actually i also kinda miss the village setting..that riverside that tent and the casually dressed maan..khadoos...anyways this track is not bad at all but those old scenes were just awesome
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't they go to hoshiarpur to check on the things.......How Maan Singh Khurana Mills project's coming along....❓
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think they'll go too! Eventually and there will be some cute tent scenes!
Richa_C thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think they will go to Hoshiarpur after everythin is sorted out.. everythin means when geet n maan wd have to marry n everybdy wd have knwn abt dev's episode..Edited by Richa_C - 13 years ago
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Richa_C

Was watching Hoshiarpur scenes..again...Maan was actually a big sadu n no feelings type.. heartless... what a DRASTIC change in him ...

Anyways... the main point... what if a project comes in which our beloved cupid Mr.Chopra want Maan n Geet to work on a project to be built on the same Zameen due to which we had so many Maneet scenes in Hoshairpur..

I think .. Geet will also realize how has maan changed... from "mujhe tumhare asuo se koi farak nahi padta" .. to " Asu poch lo mere pas aj rumal nahi hai" 😆 😆 It just gives me shivers n goosebumps to even think of this situation .. wondering how will both react .. 😲

Yup Maan has certainly changed and a lot as we all know. I think it will take Geet a little time to realize Maan's change but I think Geet's respect for Maan has increased because he saved her so many times as well as said sorry to her 😆....so maybe she definitely seems a little change in him 😊