Twilight

Pitt Beats Rob Pattison

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Brad pitt has beaten Rob in a vampire poll by 1%- here's the article- despite being a team Jacob fan- i like edward and think rob deserves to win- he's a better vampire and Hot!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pitt has been in the movie industry forever and is very well known, more then R-Patz. A LOT of people hate Twilight in this world so i am sure they would obviously vote for Pitt.

NOW honestly even the Jacob fans know who is Hotter. Twilight is not that much liked in a lot of parts around the world so i doubt they would vote for something related to Twilight. Robert Pattinson is FAR a better Vampire in looks. Brad looks too fake.

In my world and millions of other girls world Robert Pattinson is the Sexiest Vampire Ever. Followed by Ian/Damon 😳.

I love Brad too i think he was an awesome Vampire so Congrats to Pitt. Love him. (AND HIS KIDS)

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I actually think Brad deserved it. Not saying this because i'm a Jacob fan-i mean c'mon i was a Edward fan back in November! LOL. But i think Brad is amazing.

fly_chick thumbnail
Originally posted by: fly_chick

Brad pitt has beaten Rob in a vampire poll by 1%- here's the article- despite being a team Jacob fan- i like edward and wanted Rob to win but i guess brad is also really good- so well done to both

fly_chick thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Pitt has been in the movie industry forever and is very well known, more then R-Patz. A LOT of people hate Twilight in this world so i am sure they would obviously vote for Pitt.

NOW honestly even the Jacob fans know who is Hotter. Twilight is not that much liked in a lot of parts around the world so i doubt they would vote for something related to Twilight. Robert Pattinson is FAR a better Vampire in looks. Brad looks too fake.

In my world and millions of other girls world Robert Pattinson is the Sexiest Vampire Ever. Followed by Ian/Damon 😳.

I love Brad too i think he was an awesome Vampire so Congrats to Pitt. Love him. (AND HIS KIDS)

Agree- Harsha- i see you're a vampire diaries fan- i am too- absolutely love Damon- Embarrassed- personally he tops my list then rob- but both are Hot! and awesome
fly_chick thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad-Kripa#1

I actually think Brad deserved it. Not saying this because i'm a Jacob fan-i mean c'mon i was a Edward fan back in November! LOL. But i think Brad is amazing.

I do agree with you Jot- that brad is amazing and well deserved this spot- rob came second so that's gud( even though i'm a jacob fan i'm happy for Rob)
Damon from Vampire diaries will always be my favourite vampire and then Jasper and Rob