Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
very well written! i enjoyed reading it, but the ending was soo sad! i always imagine naku and datta finding each other in the end.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely brilliant OS Jaz! (I am working on replying to the FFs this weekend.. So a little more delay.. 😳😆)

You know, I remember my 12th grade English teacher tell me "Any piece of literature that moves you is good literature". And well, move me this OS did. Although not in a pleasant way.

The only thing I hate more than ignorantly racist/sexist fools are people who can't stand up for what they believe. Nakku had a choice - she had a CHOICE to marry Maan or not - but she NEVER had the choice to decide whether she would tell her father about Dutta or not. She HAD to tell him about Dutta.  Even if she wanted to marry Maan afterward to keep her father happy, she HAD to tell him about Dutta. She had to!

Why? Because while by marrying  Maan she's upholding her father's happiness - by telling him about Dutta she would be being fair to his love and emotions too. The man loves her - and it is absolutely CRUEL of her not to at least try to preserve him from the upcoming heart break. It was cruel of her to not even try to acknowledge his existence, his love and his resulting devastation. Absolute cruel and definitely the easy way out.

If she'd told Ganpat about Dutta, she could have let him know that I love this guy but I'm willing to leave him for you. If you are happy with me marrying Maan in spite of loving Dutta then I promise you that I'll do my best to love Maan as well as I can. I will let go of Dutta for you - but I need you to know about him for his sake. Dutta deserves to be recognized - his pain deserves to be validated. It does! And by not telling her father, Nakku's taken the easy way out. She decided for Dutta what his fate would be and then she sounded the verdict. She didn't fight for him and she didn't even give him a chance to fight for his own happiness. She hit the gavel, pronounced him worthy of such heartbreak and went on to sentencing. I am sorry. I do NOT approve.

Nakku is a strong character and I was used to her ability to be fair and just - and that if someone was to get hurt, she's usually opt to take the most of it. But here she's left Dutta with the helplessness and the pain without any solace. She's in pain but she gets to counter that with her father's happy face. What does Dutta get? She gets to move on and no matter what anyone else says, love isn't permanent so one day she will learn to love Maan and be happy with him. But what does Dutta's future look like? Sentenced to pain without a chance to fight for himself? Helplessness and excruciatingly depressing existence? And I would be fooling myself if I believe that he'd finally find love too - as helpless as he feels today in the face of his love, I am willing to bet that he is never going to come close to it again lest it hurts just as much.

I HATE how Nakku handled this. I hate it. I don't care if she's hurt in the process - because honestly, she's hurt by choice (her own choice) whereas Dutta's had to entertain a blow for no fault (or choice) of his own.

*upset muh*

Lol, sorry about the rant. I just HAD to comment as I read this for lunch abhi. Now I have to go finish work.. 😆

*Edit Add*

So as I was sitting in rush hour traffic, trying to get home, I found a moment to ponder over this OS some more (Yes, I am still thinking about the OS - that's how much it's disturbed/moved me. And that fact should be taken a testament to how well you wrote this!). I realize that the real reason I'm upset here is because no one spoke for Dutta in this instance!

Ganpat spoke for Maan, Nakku spoke for Ganpat and Dutta spoke for Nakku when he asked her what about her life and her happiness. But NO ONE spoke for Dutta!! No one fought for his happiness or stood for his rights - no one. And that is just not fair! Nakku had a predicament, so she came upon a decision and then just went along with it. She didn't ask Dutta - don't tell me that those few hit and miss calls were enough to constitute an "attempt"; an unexpected change in routine cannot validate a life changing decision made without your consent! Dutta wasn't expecting the calls, so he can't be held accountable for not receiving them. And Nakku taking the decision on her own is still bearable - I guess - but after she took the decision, she wasn't even considerate enough to give Dutta a chance to get used to it!?! She address him by name and gave Maan his place all too abruptly - given that she had made up her mind, but HE didn't KNOW!! If she wanted to be "formal" with him - like they weren't in love any more and the relationship didn't matter - then the least she could do was start by being "formally considerate" to him!

*sigh* Can you tell I really, really dislike people who think they have the right to decide for other people and not fight for what they stand for? 😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Jaz I just LOVED the shot Story But But BUt.. I want the Damn FF update.. You know na that I'm crazily in love with the FF of yours called Dreams can come True... Pls Pls Pls do update it fast yaar.. I'm dying to read the update of the FF.. Pls I'm begging you
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jnawaz

Dutta said. "Tum shayad meri nahin rahi, lekin main?main humesha tumhra hi rahunga."

this line was so emotional😭 and romantic😳

very sad fan fic...sad ending for tasha😭
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGGG i'm literally crying... I was bre grabbing my pillow and wiping my tears.. They were flowing like a tap
You're truly goood, Made me cry big tym..

LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jas
Loved your FF, very well written, but like everyone else not happy with the ending.  It made me wont to cry for our poor Dutta. Please update ASAP and give us a happy ending. Like somone said Maan can find his own Geet, but Naku is for Dutta.  Dutta & Maan face-off would make a great  read....with Dutta winning of course.

This might be a silly question but is the poem or song that you have written your words or from a song cause it beautifully
 'Pyaar nahin hai toh kuch bhi nahin, pyaar hai toh saab kuch hai.' 

Edited by LaTuLa - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously beautiful stuff jas.. but please i request you to not separate Tasha.. itna emotional likha hain.. no please dont separate them.. pls write a concluding part getting them back together..all of us are rooting for a tasha reunion here pleaes