Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Krish for the update, I agree with you, CM believes in Morapadu but Kili Josiyam. πŸ˜‰.

Pearl unake CM mattum enemy illai, innore enemy is Sneha πŸ˜ƒ. Beach knows how to handle Pearl.
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates aishu, shree and KK
shree ur comments are hilarious that to yam petra inbam IF membargalum peratum🀣🀣 

madu i dont no her real name she was very beautiful in her first serial i think it is neela vanam because of her obesity and her way of dressing and hair style is making her to look like that and sneha is also a good looking girl that mole above her lips is making her to look ugly i dont like the mole abv her lips.... abv all i like ammutha she is a simple beauty

KK i too thought the same muraipada belive panranka kili josioatha belive pana matenranka... i hope the baby will come to this world as a healthy one.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks KK.

In M'sia, the Kili predicted that Spain is going to win the world cup, 🀣🀣  It happened didn't?  Why not CM?🀣
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for super updates. first kuri solla amma, then kill..later what paul the octopus? how madhu could wear that big ear ring? i tried once wear big ear ring with stones..just like heroin in indian movies. its really hurts so much.  CM madam, my humble request. could u give vasu new attire? his blue uniform really disturb me. its remind robo in kolongal. he wear that black shirt unti he killed.  why CM likes to kept bad people with her? just hate that manager.
Vadai in tensed mood. (Might be thinking which curry to prepare!!!!!) 🀣🀣🀣🀣

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update KK
I think what Vadai needs is Paul the psychic octopus (the one who predicted the outcome of the world cup matches) πŸ˜›
sathiarajeevan thumbnail
hi, i cant see any update for the past last 1 week.  could only read the comments , y ? please help me
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sathiarajeevan

hi, i cant see any update for the past last 1 week.  could only read the comments , y ? please help me

i dont knowπŸ˜• i think only after sign in to IF u could see the updates if not it wont show 
Vani19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks KK.

In M'sia, the Kili predicted that Spain is going to win the world cup, 🀣🀣  It happened didn't?  Why not CM?🀣

LOL Caryn, the kili's name is Mani...  πŸ€£πŸ€£
Vani19 thumbnail
Thanks Rishi for the update, CM the detective kelambittagga paa kelambitangga... πŸ˜†, even after she finds out about Sneha what she going to do? confront Sneha or Beach??

Sneha really knows how to control Beach πŸ˜•, Beach also running like a puppy behind her. 😑
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanka for the update Rishi
I hope CM doesn't poke her nose in Beach's business. Both his wife and mistress are her enemies so no good can come out of it