Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow it is a She Ghost !😆

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I read some posts on yahoo that said Paul just has an affinity for orange/red shades, the rest is coincidence.

aah all we need now is to change the indian flag to orange white and red  😛

hmm yeah but its aazing that spain won lolz
Summer3 thumbnail

Everthing in nature has a story to tell.

Yesterday I was about to hit my golf ball and suddenly a butterfly came and sat on it. My game had been turning bad last couple of rounds , but I had a wonderful fee off  and it was followed by some amazing shots.
Now this is the second time a butterfly sat on my ball and I had amazing results.
I think everyday and every moment someone or some being is telling us something, but we do not listen nor understand.
We need a good Sherman

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I havent seen a ghost so I dont believe in one but I dont want to see one either ! Does that make me a believer or a non believer ?

Originally posted by: angie.4u

I havent seen a ghost so I dont believe in one but I dont want to see one either ! Does that make me a believer or a non believer ?

No ghosts implies no angels as well. You have to remember that.

You can't just have attraction (positive charge) and not have repulsion (negative charge).

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

You can't just have attraction (positive charge) and not have repulsion (negative charge).

actually, you can.
Summer3 thumbnail

I think if we believe in something we will see it.
As they say seeing is believing
But sometimes by believing we see things.
Could be our mind creating everthing form nothing.😆
Paranormal as in currently unexplained things, or things that simply lack an explanation and fall outside the range of science? If it is the former one, then I'd say yeah, absolutely, but if it is the latter, then nope, thank you very much. 😛 I strongly believe that everything has an explanation, a scientific basis behind it, which might be currently unknown to the world, but exists nonetheless. Some people simply love mystery, which is why they choose to believe that things simply lack any explanations whatsoever, even when evidences are brought forth.

I am not apathetic to the existence of ghosts, poltergeists, etc. In fact, I am very much open to their existence, except that, even if they are found to really exist, I wouldn't call them supernatural. I'd call them natural, and ask scientists to do a thorough study on them, so that the mysteries surrounding these things can be cleared up.

As a child, I was very much into the paranormal, supernatural, mystical, et al stuffs. While growing up, something has happened - and I don't know if it is for the better or the worse - and I can no longer believe in these things, at least not so easily. I've become more of a rationalist in the process of learning and growing up.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mister.K.

She doesn't believe in angels. But she IS an angel. Though she doesn't believe in one. 😆

Do you not want or are you simply indifferent to it? If it is the latter, then I'm with you. Not wanting to see one, in my opinion, implies that one has a belief - even if in a very small amount - in it.