aish's bakery #2 |Clsd| Harry Potter, Bolly p136

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi, I'm Aiswarya.  Call me Aish or Aishi =)
I started my first shop long back in 2009 😆 and just recently finished it :) Well, almost. I love making anything on the computer, and would love to show you all my creations. Anything I post is free for use unless I label it differently. 

About me
Am a uni student studying med (what's new?), and I just love Tollywood (Telugu cinema) being Telugu by birth. You'll see plenty of them in my update. I also like certain Bolly stars, just not all ;) When it comes to shows, I watch a lot of old and certain new mythos and I'm a Harshad fan. Also a bug Gurmeet Debina supporter. <3 

My first shop was a long journey, and the only reason I finished it is because some people I would love to thank. If I missed you, I'm very very very sorry. Feel free to remind me =)

JanakiRaghunath
SunainaTM007
lola610
arun-deeps
chhilt
chip86
NidzCole_ArTi
-Mystery-
*Nishi*
-JagLovezSD-
-Aish129-
ILuvGuruDebi
-Dreamy_Girl-
Optimus Prime
ShivangBuch
-Maryam-
-Riddhima-
-Sakina-
Miley_hp
~angelz16~
cool.sindhya
NidzCole_ArTi
Dpka1415
fizii_gurl
Hannah.
Pari_Rinki
Pianofied
prachi_poorvi
prena4rishav
mohitkideewani
Angad-Kripa#1
Ashlesha09
starry.pheonix
akki_rockstar
rkmnsg
Rozai
aisha_1992
sita11
sania_12
talkativetaurus
utfracks
VirgoVixen
KIZ~KIS~KAYA
-Zaara-

Thank you so much guys! 🤗

Rules for requesting. Please follow them.

1. Currently I am NOT taking video avatar requests. I will notify everyone when I am not. Thanks :)

2. Only request when I am open, and not more than 2 requests per person. 1 request includes a any kind of sig and a matching icon if you want.

3. Text is optional - but please please don't let it pass 3 lines. It's hard to fit that much text.

4. If you want your request like one of the creations I have made, let me know.

5. Use your request for a minimum of 2 days.

6. Do not cut out or distort my creations and claim them as your own.

7. I don't take requests with pictures of people without proper clothing or kissing scenes.

8. Happy requesting! :D

Link to Previous Shops

What I can Make

Non-Animated and Animated Signatures  (6 pics max)
Non-Animated and Animated Avatars (4 pics max)
Non-Animated and Animated Banners (15 pics max)
Video Avatars (15 secs max, 3 avis max)
Video Signatures (2 avis in a sig max)
Animated/Non-Animated Logos

Copyrights (I know there's a lot )

AB
(c)AB
(c)AishB
(c)Aish/IF
(c)Aish
(c)AishBakery
(c)aishi.muffin
(c)aishimuffin

Any of these copyrights without the (c) are also mine.

Thank you all so much for your support once again :)
All my resources come from google images, tinypic,  pixlr, PSP, deviantart, photofiltre, gifsoup, benderconverter, etc..
  I never made any of the textures or brushes I used. If I did, I would specify. Credit to various websites, mainly tinypic seach button and deviantart!

Special thanks to these deviantart members. I get my textures from them.  Thank you so muchh! Sorry if I missed any.

Deviantart

~crazykira-resources

night-fate-stock

frozenDi

killtheliights

Sanami276

~misspainiac

~italianaussiehottie

~reecito

~wapliresources

~Oleo-Kun

yunyunsarang 

prettyodd

xpaulittax

=kabocha

~darkrose42-stock 

*fauxism-org

~retroshock

Tinypic/Photobucket
~Yari Chi

-Aish

---- Shop Status: closed
Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U P D A T E S   I N D E X

NOTE: A lot of my creations were deleted to the tinypic problem. If you see or saved any, please do send them to me whenever possible. Would mean so much to me 😳

Angad-Kripa#1 REQUEST pg. 4

Pragzie REQUEST pg. 5

chhilt REQUEST pg.5

JanakiRaghunath REQUESTS pg.7

ILuvGuruDebi REQUESTS pg.11

SaJan, Nupur, VasuDevaki, Sonam Kapoor, Victoria Justice, Nina Dobrev, Selena Gomez, Gurmeet/Debina, Katy Perry UPDATE pg.11

Lola's Request pg.21

MaYur, Dhrasti, HP, Ranbir, Aisha, AnjaanaAnjaani, Mytho pg. 22

missy. REQUEST pg.27

Jot REQUEST pg.29

Camp Rock 2, Selena Gomez, Toy Story 3, Nicole and Chelsea, MaNeet and Maan, Genelia, Mytho pg.30

Deepika, Gurmina, Harry Potter avis, Harry Potter icon, Devaki/Vasudev icon, Gurmeet, PremHeer, Selena pg.40

Demi, Supernatural, Mayank, Debina, Kajal agarwal, selena avis, Sonali avi, HP avi pg. 47 Important Notes pg. 47

Genelia, Sonam, Harry Potter, Mytho, Selena Gomez, Mahesh, Kajal, Imran Deeps pg. 57

Ranbir Priyanka, Shri Krishna serial, NDTV Ramayan, Brindavanam sig and icons, Remus Tonks, Pirates of the Caribbean pg. 63

Supernatural video avis, Harry potter video avis, sonam, band baaja baraat, ArTi, Sanaya-Mohit-Arjun, mythos pg. 76

Anushka Sharma, Pretty Little Liars, Jai Shri Krishna pg. 81

Selena, Mytho, Supernatural, Telugu stuff, cricket pg. 92

Rani Mukherjee, Asin Thotumkal, Troian Bellisario, Kajal Agarwal avi, Tere Liye pg.99

Shilpa Anand, Delena, Harry Potter, Bonnie Evanna, Prithvi Sanyo pg. 104

HP, Disney, Sanaya, Mytho pg119

Konkana, Arnav Khushi, Anushka, Gurmina, mytho, Telugu stuff pg.124

Huge Harry Potter Deathly Hallows, Jaane Tu Ya, Mahesh, Anushka Shetty, MR 136
Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago
Hey guys! I've seen a lot of people do this on IF. If you would like to recieve a PM when I update, please like this post. This is to ensure that I don't bug anyone if they don't like recieving PM's when I update. Oh, and please add me to your friends list if you clicked the like button.

like this post if you would like to recieve a PM when I update

Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago

Feel Free to Use unless I Label Differently 😊

Icons:

Video Avatars. feel free to use

Request Avis, Don't Use.

Video Sigs

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS on opening your 2nd shop Aishi!!!! May you open many many more to come!

Your introductory posts look great, and your examples are awesome! I know you'll be swamped with reqs in no time!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
.PINK. thumbnail

hey Aishhh first of all congratzz on ur new thread na !!!

amaizng creationzz na !!!
jsut love all of them !!!
want to see loadzz n loadzzz more na !!!
keep it up sis!
-Lina-
Edited by rkmnsg - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSS on your IInd Bakery!!!! I am so ssooo sooo happy for youu!!! YAYYY!!!! This is greattt 🥳🥳🥳 Love the sweet stuff out here in the BEST Bakery of I-F 😉😉

Btw, that was a very unique idea of how you sent the link of your new shop ;) Really liked it 😃

And that's really sweet of you to include my name in your list though I don't think I deserve it as I have not at all been active in anyone's shop. But you all know na that I only comment when I have proper time because I don't like to leave a 2 line comment because you all do SOOO much of hardwork and it deserves a long appreciation comment and nothing less. I feel that way always and you all know that, right? 😳 I was just telling this to one of my other friends as well the other day 😳

That's why I do think and hope that you guys understand me if I don't comment on you all's shop that regularly 😳 But whenever the time allows me, I shall always come back with my comments for everybody's shop =))

Other than that you know I find your work one of the best out there and I mean it with all my heart 🤗 I do know that you make Fantabulous, Outstandinnggg stuff and that you'll just go higher in your art 🤗🤗

Once again, SUPER SUPERRR HAPPY ON Your IInd Bakery! Keep it up!! 😃

Here's hoping to you opening a 1000 more shops hun 😎
Will reply to your important PM soon :))
With all my love,
🤗 Anku 🤗
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aishhh!!!!

aww...dont thank me, I will always keep supporting u and ur creations! 🤗....love ya <3

Yaar...u r just too good!..really Happy for you!..Love your creations soo much and u know that! 😳
Congratzz again and best of luck!..i know you will open many many more shops in future!!

Keep it up!..you're the best! 😎

Edited by --JagLovezSD-- - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yayyyyyyyyy congrats on the new shop Aish, I'm soooooo happy for you 🤗 You've come very very far, your work absolutely rocks, esp the stuff you picked out for the front page... perfect choices 👏👏👏👏 👏 looking forward to seeing tons more of it here and in hundreds of shops to come And bugging you with countless requests starting real soon... don't hate 😆