Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yaar yeh kun hai bhe . kya soch ke post kiya. [/B]

who so ever is i just want to tell that person plzzzzzzzzzzzzz think before writing. straight forward bashing on us by saying (you People).

i want to tell u arhaan was not overacting you r overthinking.
how can u say like this .what ever he was doing was obviously told to him. puri tv industry uske isharo par nahi chalti ki wo kahin pe bhi ja ke overacting kare.right.

rakhi shut him up oh god plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . he kept quite at that time becoz uske muh koi lagna pasand nahi karega.

what r u saying girls were tolerating him. 🀣 🀣
all girls were enjoying .except rakhi none of them said anything to him then how can u say girls were tolerating him and why they will tolerate him what ever he was saying was told to him to say.

i think cv's of znd should thankful to arhaan and harshad for coming on to their show. [B]
AlmostHonest thumbnail
can anyone tell me what's ZND? πŸ˜’
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AlmostHonest

Zara Nachke Dikha
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlmostHonest

:-)))))))))
"Question of the week"...dear!!!!!!!!!!!
AlmostHonest thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

:-)))))))))
"Question of the week"...dear!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I came across as stupid but i really have no idea what it is πŸ˜†  😳
😳
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i have missed the part so i wont be able to judge but i think he would be great coz i have seen spa how natural and gud he was in thati think he must be gud here as well.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am one of 'U people' and enjoyed their act a lot. It was really nice that is the only difference of the ZND finale from ordinary episode.. I really liked Arhaan and Ragini a lot that day. They did an awesome job……

Y don't you understand that Star plus wanted them to represent the show as their characters. .. So he was Krishna that day where Ragini is Suhana,Hina is Akshara ,etc..

td_dhoom thumbnail
I rlly enjoyed Arhaan's hosting blissfully and not sure how familiar you are with Krishna's character or his charactiristics but he was totally in the character and thats what he suppose to do on that stage.I am sure if given opportunity he would be wonderful host as Arhaan as well bcoz he has very charming and mesmerizing personality,his confidence,body language and his communication is so powerful beyond measure which makes intimate connection with people immediately and captures everyones attention. though he is new to this exposure but we have seen new and improved version of him with each day passing.Krishna character by itself is very challenging and Arhaan has been doing a fantastic job and only a high caliber actor can bring out this character so beautifully making it remarkable and immortal.Rakhi tried hard to get his attention but like always she was sidelined again.I think people who says or think this cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
Just love him as a host and i think he should do this more often.

Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhaansweety

well said kriya _ lover.
thank u ji... but i am KriHaan lover.(although I love their pair, I joined this forum solely for Arhaan. The fact is I only and only watch Pratigya that too for him alone and practically live on this forum. reading about him, listening to him....u get the idea😳)

purvi99 u said u have edited the post. aise editing karni thi to pehele wale post me kya burai thi.
u said rakhi shut him up . the way rahki was trying to copy was sooo silly.se was looking so cheap. even rashmi was also trying to copy but she also failed.
if u r saying rakhi shut him up means krishna also shut all judges and girls. becouse they all were joining hands in front of krishna bhayia. remember when arshad was giving marks to sudesh he said "Kamp kamp ke marks de raha hun."

chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know the most hateful person in my life is ur fav one and only rakhi i just hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 i can't bear her even for 1 second she is the most cheap ,illmannered and characterless girl🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 in this whole world how can u say this plssssssssss yaar don't even think of her to compare with our baba wo behudi to baba ke pair ki dhool bhi nahi🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑😑 sorry if i use some abusive word but i can't control my emotions πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by chhaya007 - 13 years ago