</div>

<div>

Heyy people

I still cant believe that you liked that hosting of Arhan

That taporigiri is you peoples taste then congrats

Isko utha lo, usko utha lo 🤢

Nobody from judjes nor audiance were liking

Even Rakhi made Arhan and Harshad bow to her and joined their hands

like all other members of this forumn i also disagree with u . what ever they did was was scripted. arhaan was not overacting he was in his character krishna and harshad in his own character onu. audience , contestants and even judges were enjoying. i loved the way arshad said " krishna bhaiya ". shilpa and vhabhavi both were acting like they are afraid of krishna bhaiya as they both were joining hands in front of him. aise behave kar rahi thi jaise ki krishna unko sach me utha lega. what i want to say that everyyyyyyyyyy body was enjoying the show. and we also like the krishna and onu segment most.
purvi99 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK

I have edited the Sentence you feel offensive

I loved the way Rakhi shut him up........🤣

How much Girl will tolerate.......They did the same insulting thing at SPA, I am damn sure you people must have liked that act, which embarassed everyone
Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvi99

OK

I have edited the Sentence you feel offensive

I loved the way Rakhi shut him up........🤣
oos goondi ko dekhkar to bhal bhalay chup ho jayenge.

How much Girl will tolerate.......They did the same insulting thing at SPA, I am damn sure you people must have liked that act, which embarassed everyone

here u go again with the you people!. beta, when u keep saying that it sounds like u r trying to show that u are somehow better than "you people(meaning us people)" and if you think you are well then, PROVE IT by being decent and commenting without trying to bring others down and saying "you people" all the time. aur koi words nahi kya tumhari dictionary mein?
arhaansweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: krihaan_lover

<font color="#cc0000">here u go again with the you people!. beta, when u keep saying that it sounds like u r trying to show that u are somehow better than "you people(meaning us people)" and if you think you are well then, PROVE IT by being decent and commenting without trying to bring others down and saying "you people" all the time. aur koi words nahi kya tumhari dictionary mein?</font>

well said kriya _ lover.

purvi99 u said u have edited the post. aise editing karni thi to pehele wale post me kya burai thi.
u said rakhi shut him up . the way rahki was trying to copy was sooo silly.se was looking so cheap. even rashmi was also trying to copy but she also failed.
if u r saying rakhi shut him up means krishna also shut all judges and girls. becouse they all were joining hands in front of krishna bhayia. remember when arshad was giving marks to sudesh he said "Kamp kamp ke marks de raha hun."
an_jaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: krihaan_lover

here u go again with the you people!. beta, when u keep saying that it sounds like u r trying to show that u are somehow better than "you people(meaning us people)" and if you think you are well then, PROVE IT by being decent and commenting without trying to bring others down and saying "you people" all the time. aur koi words nahi kya tumhari dictionary mein?

i am happy that purvi99 is not included in " us people".....because she is one of that kind
" irritate arhaan fans n then sit back n watch "😡

its better if this topic is closed....

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arhaansweety

well said kriya _ lover.

purvi99 u said u have edited the post. aise editing karni thi to pehele wale post me kya burai thi.
u said rakhi shut him up . the way rahki was trying to copy was sooo silly.se was looking so cheap. even rashmi was also trying to copy but she also failed.
if u r saying rakhi shut him up means krishna also shut all judges and girls. becouse they all were joining hands in front of krishna bhayia. remember when arshad was giving marks to sudesh he said "Kamp kamp ke marks de raha hun."

rakhi to hain hi DISGUSTING...uski to baat hi mat karo...she is sooooo indecent...  and abt arhaan...we (or evn arhaan himself) cares a damn for wat "some"people say....😃 coz we know wat is rakhi....and whu is arhaan....

sry to sound rude bt i tried to speak in the same language as of the topic opener...😊
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I lubd arhaan as a host actually arhaan actin as krishu so krishu as a host was mindblowin too gudd n jst simplyy AMAZINNNly amazinnngggGGGGGGggggg i hope he hosts sumwhere again shoon i just wana c more n more ov him ehehe
allah arhaan ko bas burrii nazar se bachayee il ask him to tie a black thread on his hand:-*:-*
kabhii kabhiii apnoo ki b nazar lag jatey haina:(
arhaansweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">rakhi to hain hi DISGUSTING...uski to baat hi mat karo...she is sooooo indecent...</font> <font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and abt arhaan...we (or evn arhaan himself) cares a damn for wat "some"people say....😃coz we know wat is rakhi....and whu is arhaan....</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em>sry to sound rude bt i tried to speak in the same language as of the topic opener...😊</font>

very true and right kaasshh. we should not compare arhaan and rakhi .
we know wat is rakhi....and whu is arhaan....

arhaan ke standard aur rakhii ke standard me zamin aasman ka phrak hai.i dont feel bad and mind to say that rakhi sawant is very disgusting and irritating personality. shameless also.remember how she jumped on arshad yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. jaise ki kabhi ko ladka nahi dekha. 🤢 acha hua ki arhaan and harshad ne rakhi ko uthane ka decision cancel kar diya warna pata nahi dono ka kya hota. se is so cheep. 🤢 🤢 🤢
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pljjj guysssss dun take my jaann my superstar my rockstar awsum actor a mindblowing shy cute shweet decent PERSON ARHAANZ name wit sum1 lyk ahem ahem:p
arhaansweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

I lubd arhaan as a host actually arhaan actin as krishu so krishu as a host was mindblowin too gudd n jst simplyy AMAZINNNly amazinnngggGGGGGGggggg i hope he hosts sumwhere again shoon i just wana c more n more ov him ehehe

allah arhaan ko bas burrii nazar se bachayee il ask him to tie a black thread on his hand:-*:-*

kabhii kabhiii apnoo ki b nazar lag jatey haina:(

arhainarhaan u r soo sweet. i like ur post. we all fans want to see him more more as a host.

yes he should tie black thread . sach me apno ki nazar baht jaldi lagti hai. mujhe is ka experience hai. 😃 😃 😃