nakku se pyaar ya nakku par bharosa?? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonapinky

Nazia...awesum post yaar....i cant tell u how much i loved reading viewz u and other memberz share here...omg thank u loaddz....πŸ€—loved reading dem all...πŸ‘aww am not sure if itz d question of love or trust....let our gadha trust d sherni first coz hez already under nakuz love charm...!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

aawww..shona!!thanx for being so generous!!..yes all the LTL members are amazing..look at the response we always have for each and every post!!!..i mean QUANTITY ko chodo QUALITY dekho...LTL members are amazing and sorted!!love u loads too dear!! πŸ€— πŸ€— ..
yes let the gadha decide all of it..yes he is mesmerized with the love she has for him.. 😍 ..but ek baat to hai ..he is gonna take a long tym to come to a conclusion..aur ye acha hi hai..we will get to see dutta gradually falling for her.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Nazia....u spoke my mind....i m so not liking the new promo where they show Naku with two colors....not liking how he has started hating beautiful faces....This is preposterous....Its so not like Dutta...The grounds are completely baseless....just because the other two were good looking babes and Naku is not, doesnt mean that now he shld make a generic rule on good lookings girls....there are other factors for those gals to be what they are.....i hope Dutta doesnt go into this route....

I know CVs are setting a ground for creating a MU between D & N when Naku's face is revealed.....and giving us a clear hint that Dutta wuld start distrusting her again when that happens.....and thats such a cliche' track.....i am really hoping CVs to do something new.....Nakus face should only be the cherry on the cake....now a curse for her.....

By now, Dutta shld have learnt to recognize inner beauty and not base his judgement or perception about sme1 on the external beauty....when Naku's real face is out, she shld only prove that outer beauty does not mean, ugliness from inside!

hi DD.. πŸ˜ƒ

tum ne meri dil ki baat cheen li..i agree with every word that u said..thats what i was thinking ki if he has started hating pretty faces then nakku will have a hard tym convincing him..he is creating a pit for tasha in this way..and y is he thinking abt the color..he shouldnt have mentioned the word 'color' at all!!exactly they are trying to say that dutta is now looking at ugly faces..i am hating this philosophy that only ugly girls can be loyal 😑

the CV's should have come up with a doff idea..dutta talking abt this is no good!!
just because the other two were good looking babes and Naku is not, doesnt mean that now he shld make a generic rule on good lookings girls....there are other factors for those gals to be what they are ditto DD!!! πŸ˜† ..i had the same thing in ,mind..

but DD..i am a lil calm now and understood the reason behind this....
see..the public has a general opinion that pretty faces are good and ugly betty's are bad!!but by showing thsi promo the CV's are trying to say that nakku who is gori as well as kali is very loyal and truthful!! irrespecyive of the colour!!...she is the same nakku when she is gori n the same nakku when she is kali!!!..so they are trying to change the minds of the audience by saying that the 'color of the person doesnt really matter,its the individuality and nature that matter...

&... & dutta will have a big chaanta on his face when he comes to know that even pretty faces have pretty hearts!!!..now he may be thinking that ugly faces are good but later he will understand that even though nakku is gori she loves him..and even when she was kali she loved him equally!!..

well actually every1 it considering the promo differently..there have been many contradictions yest...some say it was nakku thinking if she should reveal her face or not.... some say it is from dutta's POV ..some say it is just for the audience to knw what they have in mind,some say it is not part of the story & some say that talking abt the color,he is just having a discussion in his mind abt the prett n the ugly girls.. and on n on..so let the CV's be clear of what hey wanna show...then we come to conclusions..i think the CV's are themselves v. confusedπŸ˜†that dutta is not ...the CV are trying to change the mind sets of ppl ...but there is a better way to do it..they should have come up with a better idea for projecting this..this is for sure... πŸ˜ƒ

so thanx for sharing ur views...i relly loved ut thoughts!!.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree with u have said...except that I wonder if Naku will draw back from Dutta when she realizes he wants to take their relationship forward. She hid her face earlier as her mother wanted that. But since her marriage her mother has made it clear that she rather see her daughter happily married because of a pretty face than wait for her daughter to get love seeing her beautiful inner self. so if Naku continues to hide her face and draw back from dutta I wonder what her reason will be? Trust issues?

hey i think nakku will tell him the truth once he confesses his love for her..lekin aisa na ho that dutta is still hesitating to propose and sumhow the face is revealed by some1..aur propose karne se pehle hi MU are created..so dutta confess that u love her soon otherwise nakku nahin koi aur uska sach batayega!!πŸ˜†...ye actually mein CV's hi SABSE BADE GADHE HAIN!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

aawww..shona!!thanx for being so generous!!..yes all the LTL members are amazing..look at the response we always have for each and every post!!!..i mean QUANTITY ko chodo QUALITY dekho...LTL members are amazing and sorted!!love u loads too dear!! πŸ€— πŸ€— ..
yes let the gadha decide all of it..yes he is mesmerized with the love she has for him.. 😍 ..but ek baat to hai ..he is gonna take a long tym to come to a conclusion..aur ye acha hi hai..we will get to see dutta gradually falling for her.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

nazia...πŸ€—ur moz welcum dear...!!so true ....LTL and our memberz rock...⭐️agree wth u yaar... itz a pleasure reding all of ur thoughtz...every time i read i get a new meaning to even a very simple reaction of d characters...πŸ˜›agree wth u yaar....it wd b awesum to see gadha longing to meet sherni after d current separation track...!! omg even am looking forward to gadha falling in love wth sherni ...Day Dreaming
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonapinky

nazia...πŸ€—ur moz welcum dear...!!so true ....LTL and our memberz rock...⭐️agree wth u yaar... itz a pleasure reding all of ur thoughtz...every time i read i get a new meaning to even a very simple reaction of d characters...πŸ˜›agree wth u yaar....it wd b awesum to see gadha longing to meet sherni after d current separation track...!! omg even am looking forward to gadha falling in love wth sherni...😍

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aww..shona tum ne mujhe dreamland mein bhija diya....im imagining this song "chand chupa badal mein" from the movie hum dil dechuke sanam...just imagine dutta singing that...and nakku sharmaoing!! 😍

chand chupa badal mein meaning her pretty face that is under the veil😍 πŸ˜‰

OMG OMG mads..tum itni serious baatein bhi karti ho??..ye sab tum ne hi likha na?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

madhia..i agree with u dear..sachi mein bechara doesnt want to loose nakku now..oh yes let him take his own sweet tym in deciding while we enjoy seeing him lured with nakku nature and love..thanx lot for sharing ur views mads..i feel much better now!! πŸ˜†
yes yes that was me...tumhari apni garden wali madhia 🀣🀣
kuch bhi ho im full concentrated on the nam nam πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nazia! It's as if they took the title of your post and included it into the dialogue for Tuesday! Naku says to Dutta--"Pyar mat karo, par bharosa karo"
Originally posted by gp00

Nazia! It's as if they took the title of your post and included it into the dialogue for Tuesday! Naku says to Dutta--"Pyar mat karo, par bharosa karo"

OMG OMG!! ya gp...ur so ryt!!!...it is so similar!!!

oh ya..iska matlab our analysis is so true!!! 😲 😲 πŸ˜† ..
gp i think they are soon gonna solve this mystery!!..ki aakhir dutta ke dil mein hai kya?? πŸ˜† ..

gp i think they are soon gonna solve this mystery!!..ki aakhir dutta ke dil mein hai kya?? πŸ˜† ..

Oh I so hope so! Let's see -- I will be sitting down, waiting to be surprised!