nakku se pyaar ya nakku par bharosa??

Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys..after seeing the promo..i thought a lot abt dutta's condition..
in the first promo we saw the concerned dutta who was intensely worried for his lover nakku..and in the second promo we saw dutta in a confused state...and dis confusion put us into a dilemma as to what might happen...

by now we very well know that dutta has started believing her...and yes,he is sure that nakku loves him..she has proved yet agn that she can do anything for him..can die for him OR die with him..and the lovely word spoken by nakku would make anyone go weak in knees..we also know that some feeling have started phootofying in dutta's heart for nakku...but still he is questioning himself if he 'should' believe her!!! he has been betrayed by 2 women till now so its obv very difficult for him to easily believe her...frankly speaking if i would have been in his place i would have dropped the plan of getting married ever!!!!...but i appreciate dutta's decision that at least he is considering nakku to live a life with..so it is as if he is believing her but yet has a doubt....

secondly we saw that dutta was now considering the COLOR..he said that khoobsurat chehron se nafrat horahi hai,mein tujhpar bharosa karoon ki nahin?this ia agn confusing me guys..that dutta is considering the colour!!he is not completely looking at only nakku's nature but is also looking at her color which i am not liking....dutta is a person for whom the colour doesnt matter!!its only the person and his individual nature that matters to him so y is he thinking abt nakku's colour???is her loyalty not enuff to prove that she loves him ??i do not agree with what the CV's have shown here..a talking abt the color is not like duttaare tehy trying to say that dutta should be looking for ugly faces to live a life??NO!!thats not done!!

thirdly we only saw nakku's part of love for dutta!!dutta never showed that he loves her...yes i do agree that his rapport with her is immensely good..when they are together,things are flawless...and yes dutta has a very soft corner for nakku..maybe he isnt realizing this ..but is he totally in love with nakku?????does he feel that tickly feeling when she comes to him???i dont think so....i think he has STARTED to fall for her...and the CV's will take tym to develop his feeling for her....
i dont want dutta to accept her just because she loves him...i dont want him accept her coz she saved his family..i dont want him to accept her coz he married her..i dont want him to feel sypathetic or sorry for nakku for torturing nakku and accepting her..

what i want from him is that i want him to take tym to completely fall in love with her,to have 100% bharo sa on nakku..he should feel his dil ki ghanti bajoing when she comes in front of him,the violens should start playing..he should feel as if there is no one around when he is with nakku...and for all this he will take tym...and that is what i want...gradually falling in love with her...

so guys i think dutta is 75% believing nakku and is just 60% in love with her..there is yet a longer way to go..the CV's should develop this very gradually so that we enjoy every bit of it..love cannot happen overnight so dutta's feelings should be shown beautifully and dutta will have 100% bharosa on naku after she takes the bullet...

so what do u guys think??plzz lemme knw..
i totally and absolutely agree wid u...
Dutta shud only accept nakku for one reason and that is love... not becuz he is married to her or because she saved his family... that would totally be unfair to nakku

I am not surprised Dutta still has doubts...but I feel the doubts are not because of Naku but because of his own history. Forget Supriya...but even looking at Seema at one point she fell out of love with him and fell in love with the garage owner's money. He has this low confidence when it comes to women. So he is doubting if Naku's current passion for him will live as it is since he had a bad experience in the past.

Coming to the color I think the promo was not an actual scene but indicative of Dutta state of mind. We have never seen Dutta giving much importance to looks...whether its getting attracted to Supriya or feeling repelled by Naku.

And yes I agree with you...we have seen Naku's deewangi...but never seen Dutta's deewangi except maybe traces of it on Thursday's episode...with he looking at her continuously that he drove them off the cliff. I will not count Dutta wanting to save her life as I feel Dutta would do that for anyone under his protection and not only Naku.

But remember how Naku started out by staring at Dutta? So its a good start for Dutta too. Even I want Dutta to be with Naku ecause he loves her and no other reason. I think thats what he will do now, With him declaring the marriage void and Naku moving out of the house Dutta is under no compulsion to accept Naku esp when Naku doesnt want pity. So I feel she will return to PN only after he has convinced her that he loves her. Yes he could always order her back due to safety reasons...but after Thu speech he will think 100 times before ordering her again.
Nazia chill

Firstly dutta is not considering color, he said that he is running from beautiful faces and finally after getting tired he has come to her, he said he wants to believe her but still is doubtful.

Nakusha's truth is gonna come out soon and also shatter dutta into pieces he wants no believe in nakku as she can never deceive him like the other two but her truth will be a shocker from him and I am sure it would be the last hurdle before kick starting their love story.

Till noe one is for sure dutta would never fall for her beauty but her beauty will push him into more guilt which means more anger on himself and not on nakku, at this stage I want sups or seema to come back into his life (I know its nasty but this would push their story more)
Originally posted by apra

Nazia chill

Firstly dutta is not considering color, he said that he is running from beautiful faces and finally after getting tired he has come to her, he said he wants to believe her but still is doubtful.

Nakusha's truth is gonna come out soon and also shatter dutta into pieces he wants no believe in nakku as she can never deceive him like the other two but her truth will be a shocker from him and I am sure it would be the last hurdle before kick starting their love story.

Till noe one is for sure dutta would never fall for her beauty but her beauty will push him into more guilt which means more anger on himself and not on nakku, at this stage
I want sups or seema to come back into his life (I know its nasty but this would push their story more) naeeeeeeeeeeeee plz yaar dnt say dis we really want a kikstrt to dre luv story bt nt by brnging dese witchez bak 😡
but seriosly em so scared ov dis promo meanz i either dnt want dutta to hurt hmself nor nakku to get hurt meanz i dnt knw y cvz r creating so mch suspence meanz watz in dre mindz i really dnt want dem to shutter duttaz bharosa meanz kya yaar he jst strtd doin bharosa ovr her CVz plz nakku k chehray ka such smoothly bahar nikalo dutta k samnay esa na ho k is say pehlenakku dutta ko kch btae koe r beech me akar scene khrab karday
Hey Nazia, Dutta isn't thinking about accepting Naku because she's ugly as opposed to Seema or Supriya! That's not the point here! I think the CVs are trying to convey that Dutta is getting duped(in a way) by another beautiful face all over again!

After the Thursday epi, I felt that Dutta would fall for Naku and would be very sure about his feelings! But the promo is telling a different story! I'm ok with the idea of Dutta being cautious about his relationship with Naku...it's consistent with his characterization! But, me too, like everybody else, want him to be as passionate about Naku as Naku is about him! And looks like he's still far from it!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I am not surprised Dutta still has doubts...but I feel the doubts are not because of Naku but because of his own history. Forget Supriya...but even looking at Seema at one point she fell out of love with him and fell in love with the garage owner's money. He has this low confidence when it comes to women. So he is doubting if Naku's current passion for him will live as it is since he had a bad experience in the past.

Coming to the color I think the promo was not an actual scene but indicative of Dutta state of mind. We have never seen Dutta giving much importance to looks...whether its getting attracted to Supriya or feeling repelled by Naku.

And yes I agree with you...we have seen Naku's deewangi...but never seen Dutta's deewangi except maybe traces of it on Thursday's episode...with he looking at her continuously that he drove them off the cliff. I will not count Dutta wanting to save her life as I feel Dutta would do that for anyone under his protection and not only Naku.

But remember how Naku started out by staring at Dutta? So its a good start for Dutta too. Even I want Dutta to be with Naku ecause he loves her and no other reason. I think thats what he will do now, With him declaring the marriage void and Naku moving out of the house Dutta is under no compulsion to accept Naku esp when Naku doesnt want pity. So I feel she will return to PN only after he has convinced her that he loves her. Yes he could always order her back due to safety reasons...but after Thu speech he will think 100 times before ordering her again.

thanx for sharing ur view shreya...as u said the doubts are because of his own history!!supriya'w wrist cutting act was just to gain his confidence..but what nakku did was a clear indication that she is loyal..but let dutta take his own sweet tym in realizing this..i dont mind.. 😆

yes shr,she should return only after being convinced that he loves her..😆ya..he will think a 100 tyms before ordering nakku anything..whatever he does is always reasonable and justified ..it was only wid nakku his lover that he took this harsh decision ..of marrying and torturing etc..after thurs epi,dutta must have understood that even others have feeling and emotions..he will definitely treat her with loads of respect from now.. 😆
Seeing the second promo,I think its more from naku's perspective.It was like naku thinking what will be datta's reaction when he comes to know about her color.Even though the words were datta's they mean more to naku.Hence I guess they showed half fair and half black face as if she is weighing the option of whether to reveal him her true face or not. I think naku knows datta considers himself unworthy of good looking women becoz of his profession and the 2 betrayals so she will think many times before revealing her color.Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
Originally posted by apra

Nazia chill

Till noe one is for sure dutta would never fall for her beauty but her beauty will push him into more guilt which means more anger on himself and not on nakku, at this stage I want sups or seema to come back into his life (I know its nasty but this would push their story more)

hi apra..ya me quite chilled out ryt now..just wanted to kill tym 😉
if the promo has nothing to do with the story then i im all ok with it..but if it is par of the story then it is sumthing o worry abt...
ya apra thats what im saying..after getting tired he has come to her..so does it mean that he would still look for pretty faces if he was not tired?this means that he isnt voluntarily accepting her..he cannot say that nakku i tried pretty faces but they have always been deceiving u are kaali n ugly hence i think u will be trustworthy'' by doing this he is not doing any meherbaani on her..

dunno y but i sumhow feel the CV's should not have shown this pretty faces wala thingy...its lame..especially when dutta is in picture.a person who never consider looks..but u guys say that this promo has nothing to do with the story n all..so lets see... 😉