Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sunshine production got a well deserved award

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i was just shifting the channels and come across the award function where they were announcing the awards and sunshine productions got an award............sudhir sir himself come to receive it............i was damn happy.............
it was well deserved award..............i was a discovery watcher and was never ever interested in daily soaps............but mjht  was the only serial which attracted me , towards it.........i sit stick to tv at 9.00...........fight with my sis and bro's for remote................
sunshine productions really did a great work........................they have got a well deserved award.........

they bought something fresh...........gave us mayur , sajan , sanu , majan , benia , uday and benji , uday and nupur , dia and uday , sayank , gunur  and what not.................

even i come to know that roash are not that bad..........i aid i com to know as i am not watching...........

i totally agree mjht is ruined now.........and if not this baby will definitely ruin the essence of mjht............the youth element is eliminated from the show..............

but still this was the show which made me fall in love............the first tv soap i watch..............

i am extremely happy for sunshine productions that they got this award................😛

p.s------this dont mean i have forgotten what cvs did to rati............still will fight with her but yup they were the only one who gave rati as nupur and i love them for that...........

Edited by surbhi123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
m totally with u Surbhi!!!! m glad that they got one!! well deserved!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

m totally with u Surbhi!!!! m glad that they got one!! well deserved!!

thanks pari.for being with me .................and i know many here will be with me............yup i waited whole year for this award ...........they were well deserved .........but they never got.............now when i stopped mjht.......they got..........but i am really happy for them..........they were deserving................😃
angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwww sur .............i love you................you are the most sweetest person i ever met...............i myself know how much hurt you are after rati xit.............how much depression you got in................but then too you made this post..............sur the respect increases for you..............you are right...........i agree thi was a well deserved award............just  because you are not watching mjht , you dint forget that how you fall in love with it...............salute you for making this post...............👏👏👏👏

👏👏👏Edited by Damini2000 - 13 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: Damini2000

awwwwwwwww sur .............i love you................you are the most sweetest person i ever met...............i myself know how much hurt you are after rati xit.............how much depression you got in................but then too you made this post..............sur the respect increases for you..............you are right...........i agree thi was a well deserved award............just  because you are not watching mjht , you dint forget that how you fall in love with it...............salute you for making this post...............👏

👏👏👏

awwwwwwwww damini...........i am overwhelmed...........no need of saluting yaar.........if not i ........someone would have make this post...........and yup i can never forgive cvs for what they did to rati...........i am thankful that they give mayur ( my first love ) to us.........they made a discovery watcher to watch their show................
Edited by surbhi123 - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think its their very first award 🤣
nevertheless at least they won something...and season 1 is unforgettable for me, and they totally deserve it for season 1 coz after we got couples like MayUr, BeNia & Sajan! <33
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yamini.Arjun

I think its their very first award 🤣

nevertheless at least they won something...and season 1 is unforgettable for me, and they totally deserve it for season 1 coz after we got couples like MayUr, BeNia & Sajan! <33

yup yamini.............their first award.........at last they got it...........they got this well deserved award for season 1 for me .............mayur , benia and sajan made all in fall in love................
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi

This is already posted
Sunshine Productions Got Award-Ghor Kalyug!!!

Closed