Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved ur analysis๐Ÿ˜Š ! i guess every dialogue of maan has it's own meaning, we're just too lazy to look deep into it. but whatever he says symbolizes that he'll be there for her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ one of the things that i love about this guy is his dialougues. it adds another meaning to his character.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: geet.a

oh yeah...I remembered now..

Remember the part when Chopra darling insisted that Geet should do the project,and Maan finally decided that Sasha would.

And then, Geet's dupatta got stuck( I really wonder HOW that happened!!) and later Maan took her to the cabin and usko sunane ke baad..

he says "yeh project sirf tum handle karogi"
geet goes" but sir.."
and maan says "chup. Sirf tum."

That sirf tum- the insistence with which he says, that it is ONLY her,and no one else...seemed like..there is NEVER going to be anyone else...ONLY her...

Maan's subconscious accepted Geet long time ago...awww..

I noticed that too....
uzmakhan thumbnail
u sed it all!
agen an another amazing post!
that scene waz realli cute and yesh if u ponder abt it---this one line sayz alot--
maan wont leave her hand no matter how worst the circumstances are...he will be the one who stands by her thru her thick and thin...and so far he has proved that too!
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

i agree completely!
there are some dialogues that are deceptively simple..but Maan's subcosciously says them- they mean much more.

This one was great- the stubbornness with which he said he won't leave her hand showed his stubbornness to stand by her through everything..e.ven when she pushes him away.(which she probably will)

It's just amazing that he has this quality- of deciding something once and for all and then sticking to his choice..

love ya

Maan....๐Ÿ˜
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooldude10

I loved ur analysis๐Ÿ˜Š ! i guess every dialogue of maan has it's own meaning, we're just too lazy to look deep into it. but whatever he says symbolizes that he'll be there for her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ one of the things that i love about this guy is his dialougues. it adds another meaning to his character.

Thanks....I really wish i could Meet Gurmeet and tell him....he is rockking as Maan๐Ÿ˜ณ
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: uzmakhan

u sed it all!

agen an another amazing post!
that scene waz realli cute and yesh if u ponder abt it---this one line sayz alot--
maan wont leave her hand no matter how worst the circumstances are...he will be the one who stands by her thru her thick and thin...and so far he has proved that too!

Thats the most amazing part....Jo woh Kehtha Hai...Woh Kartha Bhi Hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammaji.devilish

luv ur post๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Dear๐Ÿ˜Š
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan Kyun Geet ka haath Chodun?... After all Maan is Geet's real Humsafar... They are destined to be together forever....๐Ÿ˜Š.....
Anyway Viji, Lovely post.... Agree with everything you had pointed out.....
Maan has a complex personality, with many different layers....  His words and actions are never simple.... His dialogues always have much more depth  and deeper meaning.... There is always much more to Maan than what meets the eye....

Ann.

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: celestae143

Maan Kyun Geet ka haath Chodun?... After all Maan is Geet's real Humsafar... They are destined to be together forever....๐Ÿ˜Š.....
Anyway Viji, Lovely post.... Agree with everything you had pointed out.....
Maan has a complex personality, with many different layers....  His words and actions are never simple.... His dialogues always have much more depth  and deeper meaning.... There is always much more to Maan than what meets the eye....

Ann.

Thanks Ann....and i agree to each and every word you have said regarding Maan๐Ÿ˜‰
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he always is on her side
i love him for that
regardless of everything he stands by her side