Dutta Ka Har expression Kuch kehtaa hai........

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone.......😊

Well Dutta ka har expresion kuch kehtaa hai yeh hum sab jaantey hain........πŸ˜›

Here's my interpretation of the same........πŸ˜ƒ

enjoy.........and in case u want plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gve in ur idea too kii yeh expression kya kehtaa hai?!..............😳

Oh Nakku iss khaayi ke konney par hii mujhey daant maarnii thii?!........Jagah toh dekh lo!............πŸ˜†

Honestly Nakku mainney kabhii nahiin sochaa thaa humaari chit chat aise....Khaayi ke kinaarey par hogii............πŸ˜†

Itnii daant nakku?.........Itnaa toh mujhey merii aayi saahib ne bhii nahiin daantaa.........Maana main gadhaa hoon abb maaf bhii kar de.............πŸ˜†

Kaisa laga?.............😳

Edited by PremLeoManav - 13 years ago
Sheeba,
You're right. There is something about his face and I can't put my finger on it. His profile as well. Whatever it is, he is a brilliant actor, and yes, he doesn't have to utter one word. His eyes, his face, and his mannerisms say it all. I just love looking at him...act, that is! All right, that too. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† great sheeba.so true intrpretation πŸ˜› mishal is damn good.he must hv done diploma in expressions as a subject πŸ˜†
his eyes speak πŸ‘πŸΌ

sheeba ..... what an analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘!

Mind blowing yaar! Fantastic, awesome!
Hi...

I agree with you Sheeba.....His eyes says everything..."CHOTI SI AANKHEN,PAR BAHUT KUCH KEHTI HAI"....Areee hum to uspe is had tak fida hai,usko dekhte hi rehjate palak nahi japak the....He is just THE BEST....he is THE ONE.... 😊
wah wah !!πŸ‘ kya interpretation hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!
Hey ur signature line is 2 gud...mishal ko sahi compare kiya..woh bhi chand k saath..β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌ..I was worrying dat u wud compare him 2 a Gadha ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
waise..my interpretation 4 d 3rd pic...woh soch rah hai.."meri acting mein aisi kya kami reh gayii..ki tum do awards le gayii..aur mereko..Gadha title k alawa kuch nahi mila...MUMMY!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰"
Edited by balluda - 13 years ago
his expressions were superb, but i felt the sequence was a bit mismatched.  first dutta looks like he is staring towards the side and in the next shot it looks as if his face towards the front. confusing?
Sheeba, his expressions were absolutely stunning!!!

He was shocked to see Nakku like that!

And, I don't blame him at all.

Your donkey is seriously a donkey. πŸ˜†

I loved him and his expressions yaar!! They were spectacular!!!

His saliva was dripping from his mouth after seeing Sherni in full power!! 🀣🀣🀣 Edited by kaly07 - 13 years ago

lol...funi captions..love the last one..hehe

Originally posted by kaly07

Sheeba, his expressions were absolutely stunning!!!

He was shocked to see Nakku like that!

And, I don't blame him at all.

Your donkey is seriously a donkey. πŸ˜†

I loved him and his expressions yaar!! They were spectacular!!!

His saliva was dripping from his mouth after seeing Sherni in full power!!🀣🀣🀣
🀣 🀣 🀣 OMG kaly πŸ˜†