FF: you are mine! part7 on pg-16 - Page 6

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘

i loved it!!!!
i am so happy that i came home and got to read two awesome ffs!!😳😳

Feels awesome πŸ˜›

Great part.....really enjoyed it.....aur yaar aaj Sunday hai!! Kaal Geet ayegi!!! I am so happy yey!!⭐️

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's awsome yaaar...i just read all parts. specially loved the last part.loving the comments you add with bracket
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OH MY GOODNESS! ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING YAAR!!!!!!!!!! SUPERBLY WRITTEN!!

πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘     πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘

PART 2 - "main bilkul pagal hochuki hoon" that was hilarious

mujhe geet sey milna hoga....abhi!"--- awww Maan doesn't give a care about anyone in the world or what they say he just wants to be with Geet no matter what! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG MAAN enters her house through the window??????? 😲 😲   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜²
What? is this true? oh my oh my!!! i am shocked hehehe but he has done it once berfore in Hoshiarpur πŸ˜† Nothing can stop munda Maan from getting to his Geet....

WOW Kya imagination hai apke! πŸ˜ƒ

Keep writing + all the very best for the next part! your doing an AWESOME job!
uzmakhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anju7777

OH MY GOODNESS! ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING YAAR!!!!!!!!!! SUPERBLY WRITTEN!!

πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘     πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘

PART 2 - "main bilkul pagal hochuki hoon" that was hilarious

mujhe geet sey milna hoga....abhi!"--- awww Maan doesn't give a care about anyone in the world or what they say he just wants to be with Geet no matter what! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG MAAN enters her house through the window??????? 😲 😲   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜²
What? is this true? oh my oh my!!! i am shocked hehehe but he has done it once berfore in Hoshiarpur πŸ˜† Nothing can stop munda Maan from getting to his Geet....

WOW Kya imagination hai apke! πŸ˜ƒ

Keep writing + all the very best for the next part! your doing an AWESOME job!

πŸ€— thanx a trillion dear!!
u guyz make my day wid such lovely comments!!
m glad u liked it!!....
and lol u sed it right nuthin can stop maan from geetin his geet!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
i will continue soon!!πŸ˜ƒ
luvuKSG91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING.. plzz do continue :)πŸ‘
uzmakhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

πŸ‘πŸ‘

i loved it!!!!
i am so happy that i came home and got to read two awesome ffs!!😳😳

Feels awesome πŸ˜›

Great part.....really enjoyed it.....aur yaar aaj Sunday hai!! Kaal Geet ayegi!!! I am so happy yey!!⭐️

πŸ‘πŸ‘

one tight jhappi fer making me feel at the top of the world wid ur comments!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
m soo happi u loved it!
wen m writin i alwayz haf a feelin that u guyz might get bored at the mid of it--buh it feels gud to noe that till noe nuthin is like that!πŸ˜‰
and balay balayπŸ˜†tomorrow is monday!!
OMG---m sooo happi!!! πŸ₯³ cant w8 fer maaneet's unofficial date!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg uzma ur amazing!

i love all 3 parts and now i'm eagerly awaiting for the 4th!!! uffff maan makes me blush, and maneet make me laugh SO much!! "geet.. tum.. tasty" and the cheeni joke at the end.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ur tooooo goood!!! i can soooo see this on maneet its perfect!!!! i lovvvvve it! and i love geets boldness thats new! but soo much fun!! uffffffffff uzma.... !!! i have all the more reason to love maneet - these lil scenes are soooo awesome in my head.. they;re just fabulous!! u'v stuck to their original characters soo well as well.. hayyye fantastically written of course cos i can imagine everrthing soo wonderfully!!! cannnnotttt wait for the next part!!!
lotssss of love and jhappis,
Saz
xxxxxxxxxxxx
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
they are alone!!......rain!!.....interesting........update soon....
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL at the Alladin pants 🀣 it just give me a very funny image of him as Alladin πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Drashti will make a very pretty Jasmine 😳😳
uzmakhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chotii

omg uzma ur amazing!

i love all 3 parts and now i'm eagerly awaiting for the 4th!!! uffff maan makes me blush, and maneet make me laugh SO much!! "geet.. tum.. tasty" and the cheeni joke at the end.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ur tooooo goood!!! i can soooo see this on maneet its perfect!!!! i lovvvvve it! and i love geets boldness thats new! but soo much fun!! uffffffffff uzma.... !!! i have all the more reason to love maneet - these lil scenes are soooo awesome in my head.. they;re just fabulous!! u'v stuck to their original characters soo well as well.. hayyye fantastically written of course cos i can imagine everrthing soo wonderfully!!! cannnnotttt wait for the next part!!!
lotssss of love and jhappis,
Saz
xxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwieess dear!!!!!😳😳😳
urr sooo sweeeet!!! thank you soo much!!!
yaar wen m in maaneet's lala landπŸ˜† these scenes automatically cum up in mind and i jus hadta type it all out!
next part might haf a confession sceneπŸ˜‰ so do check that out as well!
will try updating soon! jhappis and pappies from ma side fer all those lovely comments!⭐️