Rang Badalti Odhani

yashashri masurkar pics - Page 2

ameya999 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
western outfits dsnt go wth her..she luks cute in sarees...no offence but dint like her dis way...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rborocksss

Oh god is this our khanak. I mean yashasree looks totally different in makeup .Without makeup she is not at all looking gud infact looks like a starone horror night ' BHOOT '. Well she better be in makeup else KT & others will be scared.

ouch. that was a little rude.😳
isomers thumbnail
I think she looks better in Indian outfits..but I'm saying that cuz I'm used to seeing her that way. If I had seen her this way in the show..I probably would've had a different opinion. maybe.

rborocksss thumbnail
Agree yash looks better in Indian outfits. Sorry if my previous comment sounds rude but I said it just jokingly.
she IS wearing make up...lukround her eyes...
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She also looks younger..and larger...maybe it was from a while ago.
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i like this lady alays.. she is very good ......... her simile cute and beautiful
isomers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rborocksss

Agree yash looks better in Indian outfits. Sorry if my previous comment sounds rude but I said it just jokingly.

ohh.😆 I thought you were being serious..sorry! I'm used to using emos and stuff so when someone else doesn't, i take it as them being serious. :D
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i feel she is fit for indian outfits... ya jeans and tops would suit her but not such costumes