Dear Sharbati Dadi(Tribute to Sharbaterians)

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Sharbati Dadi,

I seriously contemplated on how to address you...Dadi isn't fun enough, Mataji is unnecessary, Sharbu is too intimate (ahem 😳)and so I settled for Sharbati Dadi.(I could never in a million years imagine that name for you..hats off to whosoever came up with it, you gave us the cause and origin of something so splendid as sharbateria,dude!πŸ˜‰ and we're drowning in it!!! )
Anyways, moving past it, let me start by applauding your initial efforts to unsettle Leher, which I grudgingly agree, had me worried a little. It started when the newlyweds went saree shopping and you all made Leher look like a spendthrift and a moocher. Then the "mandi" incident, where Leher came out looking penny wise, pound foolish... What a welcoming Sasural she got πŸ€”...Most households take a minimum of an year to get their new  DIL to that stage, and yet you managed it in a few days, says a lot about your vamp abilities!!
I'm sure Leher's naiveness had nothing to do with it.. it was all you and Bua. (I refuse to refer to Silly Surili here... she was never fully in on any plan,maybe even you realized how dumb she is..I just cant stand her anymore🀒)
I even admit that the "Kangan" plan was brilliant, especially the last minute change of plans after Kulcha confrontation.. wow!! I was sooo impressedπŸ˜ƒ. (before continuing, I must say something about the diabolical edge I have to my usual plain jane nature... I enjoy a real good challenging scheme and I've been a fan of yours since the Madhav Rashmi days and enjoyed your bullet shootin dialogues). When Leher spoiled that scheme, I was even more impressed and couldn't wait for you to come up with the next scheme and interesting enough, you came up with risking your health to stop Leher writing her exams 😲!! I was flabbergasted!! It shows how much naturality you are willing to give to your sick acting!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What I mean is, you could've simply faked sickness and people would've believed you, but you wanted to be a perfectionist, so you polished the whole box of sweets... no? (dont tell me now that you simply ate it because you like "desi ghee" sweets, you'll break my heart 😲... or give me stomach ache, coz that'd be hilarious...🀑)

But Sharbu... I mean Dadi ji (ahem ahem), before we both form a mutual admiration society, I'd like to ask : what the heck happened to you?? I mean, I know this plan got spoiled, but it doesn't look like you are deeply affected... what's wrong?? πŸ˜•you took all that trouble to get sick and for what?? you accomplished nothing!!!! all your "natural acting" went to waste and you dont regret?? And what is this plan you come up with?? Burning books?? exposing books to rain water??? Dadi ji!!!!! Can't expect this from you!! After such brilliant scheming, you come up with that as your back up plan?!?!?!πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ And you know how people evesdrop in your household (you do it yourselfπŸ˜›) and yet to dont take care to close doors while scheming!! Sudha Aunty heard everything, and she got away dispite being clumsy and dropping that thali!!😲😲😲Jeez, I'm stupified!!❓❓❓ Serves you right for trusting that silly surili, who said Sudha Aunty was still in kitchen... I must admit Dadi, that you dont feel right in the head to me...(If my friend Meera's reading it, she'll say you got dementia... you sort of admitted yourself that, I guess.. you just didn't know what the name was, and blamed it on brains getting old...).I fear that if you keep up with such antics, you'll go from scary vamp to comic relief just like Omi..Nahi Dadi!! Aap comedy nahi kar sakthi. Please please, you are my favorite vamp!! Lets make your daughter Mrs. Dubey our comic relief... she's blessed with a naturally funny face and looks like she doesn't have your bravado, evident when she threatened to desert you if you come up with your twisted schemes... 
Seriously, please get your act together and come up with good old sick schemes of yours which would give some takkar to Leher...
Sorry to say this but if you disappoint me, then I'll join my friends group who've built a thread in your honour (no please dont see it, you'll die of heart attack!!) and start butchering songs after songs and tire myself searching partners for you!!Untill then, I'll take your leave but not without this small tribute...(dunno why I keep imagining you with Nana...)
Tere peechay aaye jo bhi tere aagey aaye jo bhi pyaar se jo lega tera naam
Tyacha nana chi taang....tang...tang...⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jis ki tu nazar mein aaye jo tujhe nazar lagaaye kar doon usko main tera ghulaam
Tyacha nana chi taang....tang...tang...⭐️⭐️⭐️
Arre hum kehte hai
Aap humare Sharbati hai
Daraye koi apko jo
Bolenge hum usko saare aam
Tujhe nana chi taang ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Tanu (under the effect of some fine chardonnay... I guess my cup runneth over... and spilleth over...)
Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsmm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was truly hilarious. Thank you, Tanu.

I have one issue , though. I DO want both Daadi & Bua to remain comic villains. They can put on  a perfect Mutt & Jeff act, more comic & less villainous than before, and have the honour of entertaining us as long as YPNHK is on air.

Only one condition, though. They must promise to lose out to Leher & Abeer  everytime.
No compromises on that !!

Bala

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bsmm

That was truly hilarious. Thank you, Tanu.

I have one issue , though. I DO want both Daadi & Bua to remain comic villains. They can put on  a perfect Mutt & Jeff act, more comic & less villainous than before, and have the honour of entertaining us as long as YPNHK is on air.

Only one condition, though. They must promise to lose out to Leher & Abeer  everytime.
No compromises on that !!

Bala

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Bala.
Jeff and Mutt? Yeah... Bua is so much Jeff, but Dadi isn't sooo like Mutt.  
And I agree with the condition you put, they should always lose out to Abher... but my condition is: they should come up with some really twisted scheme that should keep us on our toes.... not necessarily diabolical, but not too comical either..
Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hats off to you Tanu......πŸ‘.......great post.  I really missed your mails when you were away!!   I agree with your completely that Daadi seemed to have suddenly lost her touch with the last scheme.........spoiling books by getting them wet and not investigating the bartan ka sound outside the room!!  She must be getting senile..........losing her mind a little..........could be the effect of the sweets she gobbled up in the kitchen.......too much sugar has affected her brain,  having diabetes is a risk factor for dementia.....and losing her sugar control all of a sudden must have been the cause.🀣

I don't care whether she remains diabolic or comical, as long as she loses out to Leher and Abeer constantly........and soon gets exposed in front of her darling Lalla!  πŸ˜‰
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu .. that was an awesome mail to Sharbati Dadi!! Really missed your mails ..

Dadi .. truly, 'satthyaa gayi hai' πŸ˜• She has totally lost it!! Nothing else explains how she has been going from bad to worse .. Burning books? Like seriously .. πŸ˜• That has to be the most idiotic plan ever! Whatever! Bas .. she should not win! Her motto .. being AbHer's pyar hoga kam .. kabhi poora nahin hoga! I feel like shouting back at her "Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant Post !!!πŸ‘ ... Missed Your Letters !!!

Dadi has indeed lost it... Seriously, Burning the books was the best she could come up with !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
This was still less ... risking her own life to see leher lose !!!😲Confused
As they say In Hindi, Khudke Per Par Khulhadi Mar Li !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol ! Whether she was scary .. or now becoming a psychotic comical relief... The good thing is that She's Losing to Leher !!πŸ˜‰
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Tanu, I give a 10 on 10 on this letter⭐️
I'm glad to see your letter, missed you and the letters😊
This was hilarious and My wish for Daadi - stay villainous or comic, but remain a looser to Leher always. Bua and Silly can go to Omi's house for all I care.
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanu....πŸ€— brilliant letter once again....and yes yes sharbu might have dementia i agree....u know me so well now....yaar how else can we explain her becoming dumber by the day.....either that or that bua the boa is pumping her venom in sharbu's brain to dumb her down....warna do u remember her brialliant scheming during M-R non wedding.......zeher meh bujhey khanjar mara karti thi or kahan books jala rahi hai..........come on sharbu....we all know u can do so much better then this.....forget Leher u even used to abuse Sudha aunty in creative ways......yaad hai woh suhaney din.....show some of that evilness......i know u have it in you to rise above the mediocre villians of current indian TV plz dont disappointπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. heheheh....the eviler (❓❓ dunno if its a word) the schemes......the sweeter your downfall will be.....so bring it on Dadi.....Leher will ☒️ you again and again