Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: whiztop

Akshay commending Shaan on handling 2 women effieciently when he can hardly mange one made me laugh πŸ˜†
I was just watching the scene repeatedly *Ab bas*
Atleast now he knows shaan has the toughest job of all

⭐️

Akshay shd take tuitions frm shaan on dis.πŸ˜†He really needs shaan's help now.

Jokes apart,do u guys think shaan do ladkiyon ko sambhal paa raha hai,mujhe toh nahi lagta.πŸ˜†Otherwise khanak and tashu would not hv left him.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jaya....did not like  Natasha not trusting Shan and all and hearing what she beleived and then disappearing on everyone......that shpwed us that when it really came to trusting Shan and loving him...she does n ot...as I have mentioned in an other post too...if she truly loved adn trusted him instead of running away and disappearin just leaving a letter she would have faced Shan...and dealt with the truth face to face...as when you love someone you aren't afraid to ask difficult question and hear the truth from them.

And as for not blaming her for calling Khusboo I do dear....she should just have called from where ever she was and just as she let Shan know she needed time to herself and not to worry...she could have done same with her sis.
@ Shanak_Fan ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you do have a point there....if he was so great ..they both would have stayed putt...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yup she claims i love u shan i trust u n i am doing everything for u and blah blah blah n when it came to actuallly be with him n stand with him she disappared in thin air ...... how convient ..........wellll tashu was suppose to get sacked for a while to give us n shanak some room but cvs kinda screwed up saying this from tashus fans perceptive but for me i still stand that her love is not true ......................