Please do not spoil the RBO forum

shriya84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey dears.,

Ever since this forum has become active after the show started I have noticed some of the people
(I KNOW THEIR FORUM ID NAMES VERY WELL) but do not wish to name them.,who are OBESSESED  with  love ne mila di jodi(lnmdj) have been trying to use this forum for expressing  their fantasiesfor one of the  three lead couples.

THEY HAD CRITICISED  YASHASHRI'S ACTING  AND LOOKS EARLIER  WITHOUT ANY REASON    BUT AFTER GETTING FITTING REPLIES THEY HAVE STOPPED THAT. 

ANY DISCUSSION ON THE CHARACTERS OF THS SHOW IS MOST WELCOME.
 I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE ARE POSTING THE RELATED ARTICLES/PICTURS/NEWS TO SHARE THEIR LOVE FOR THE ACTORS WHO ARE ACTING IN THE SHOW.BUT 

I WISH TO STATE THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME DO NOT KNOW OR WISH TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PERNEET WHO IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THIS SHOW.wHAT IS SHE DOING IS OF LEAST BOTHERATION TO PEOPLE LIKE ME.

SO I THINK SOME OF THE FORUM MEMBERS ARE POSTING MATTERS/QUERIES PERSONALLY JUST FOR IRRITATING PEOPLE LIKE ME.

BTW  NITYA DID VERY WELL BY ASKING THEM TO MOVE TO SOME OTHER FORUM WHICH IS RELATED AND NOT ASK /COMMENTHERE.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE REAL MEANING OF FORUM DISCUSSION AND DO NOT MAKE IT A PLATFORM FOR YOUR FANTASIES AND IMAGINATIONS.,BY WRITING ABOUT AN UNRELATED ACTOR LIKE PERNEET. 
IT WOULD BE HIGHLY BETTER IS U STOP WRITING COMMENTS IF AT ALL U CANNOT REFRAIN FROM UR FANTASIES.

KINDLY DO NOT SPOIL THIS FORUM.I HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND. ,THIS IS RBO FORUM ONLY.

IF U CAN HAVE OPEN MIND AND DISCUSS PLEASE WRITE OTHERWISE FOR THE SAKE OF PEOPLE LIKE ME DO NOT WRITE.,ON.

THIS IS NOT A FAN CLUB. 

IF IT IS HURTING SOMEONE I FEEL SORRY FOR THAT.

I

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i loved Love ne mila di jodi.It was a good show and will always be to its loyal viewers.But it is over now and we should try and move on from that, love your show but dont live in a fools paradise.Please people this show is about Shantanu and Khanak and not Sameer and Avni.They are totally different characters and totally different stories.If people do not like the characters of RBO plz kindly find another forum to vent out your queries.The forum has been flawless up to date and should stay that way.No offence meant to any fans but please understand and take it in the right spirit.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gud post sharmida n shriya , i dont want to  add anything as i know i would hurt others very badlty as iam hignly irritated .................
rishani thumbnail
Nice post freinds.
Yes,plz don't post any bad comments or try to spoil this RBO forum.
I liked LNMJ too & for now i enjoy watching RBO & like it.😛
iluvCR9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AGREE.
Word to word.
wida thumbnail
they shouldnt do that
we still go lnmdj forum so they can go there

but you knwo you are going against the rules as well??
you writing in caps lock!!! which is nto allowed
its considered as shoutingg
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

they shouldnt do that

we still go lnmdj forum so they can go there

but you knwo you are going against the rules as well??
you writing in caps lock!!! which is nto allowed
its considered as shoutingg

oh yea..I agree. is there any way you can write it all in lower case? writing in all caps is against IF COC. 😳
shriya84 thumbnail
sorry.,

i totally forgot the rule.

I shoul not have posted in caps.

But surely I did not mean to shout.

My humblest deep apologies if it meant shouting.

sorry yaar.,but I was highly irriatated everytime when some thing out of context was brought up that too in such a nice forum.

Depp apologies again for using caps. 
ktfan4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys i didn't meant to hurt anybody
just had a doubt so i asked.......
i am sorry if hurt u guys
i am really sorry

rborocksss thumbnail
Completely agree what is said here about Perneet .I had mentioned about her  a few times before which I also feel was not required so I like to apologise for that .Afterall we should not compare actors from different shows . But regarding Yashsree acting or looks as Shriya mentioned I feel as an audience I have that right to identify the Pros & Cons of an actor. If someone likes an actor he/she appreciates it , loves him/her so just like that everybody is free to critisise or find fault in an actor if he/she finds that actor not convincing enough. It depends on the perception of an individual what he/she thinks of a particular actor. Its the audience who decides an actor future so everyone r free to post their comments in whatever way they wish to.