Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: We Were Meant To Be [Update: Part 37,Page.150] - Page 112

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy ann (sorry i m still thinking of a nickname so for now, we will stick to thisπŸ˜†)
omgggg that was soooooooooo romantic!!!😍.....awwww i knew maan would be there for the anniversary....i mean how can he not? he's the MSK!!....our dhak dhak lol....n wow, that was an amazing first year anniversary celebration!!....awesome update dude!!!....n i lovedd geet's gift....the taveez is really symbolic and its like basically, she handed over her heart to maan!!!😳....can't wait for the next update!!...and don't worry, update whenever u get time....i feel ur painπŸ˜†....its only the first week and i have sooooooo much work already....GOSH, these professors r such meanies!!!😭....thnx for the pm and i will be waiting for the next update!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzi11 thumbnail
hi couldn't find part 34 to part 36 can you please tell me & amazing update am die to read the next chapter thank yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh oh a blast from the past
don't u dare separate them thy are so lovely together
do continue
bye sumi
Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ann

sorry for late reply...............busy wid exams

For Part 36
update was awesome,fantastic
I just hope the person is Maan
thnx for pm

Luv
Naina

Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
For Part 37

CONGRATULATION for 150 pages
update was awesome,fantstic n too romantic..................just loved it
precap sounds interesting
can't w8 for next part
pllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon
thnx for pm

Luv
Naina

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ann.....wow simply superb!!! I finally got the time to catch up!!! I love this so far....it is going awesome....i can visualize everything that u have written!!! Loved the last part a lot!!! The descriptions....geet's restlessness......how she was scared to find out who the man was!!! Maan is tooo good....i loved it....can't believe that he put all of this together...and made it seem like he had no time!!! thanks for the pm!!!! can't wait for the next update....i know ur busy......we both of the same boat....but i am ready to read and reply whenever u have the time to update!!

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I just went through and read the entire thing from the beginning! πŸ‘

I have to admit its highly addicting!! I haven't gotten anything done all day πŸ€ͺ

You've done a great job with each and every character and of course Maan and Geets portrayal is outstanding! πŸ€—

I can't wait for the next part!! 😍

Can you add me to your pm list?? [:D/]

Cheers!

Khushi
maansi007 thumbnail
just luved ur ff could u plzzz add me to ur Pm list plzzzzzzzzz
Tomiko thumbnail

Hey sweets.

As this thread has reached 150 pages, can you please open a new thread and PM me the link so that I can Edit it in here.😊