Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice Start Lali. Dadima Maan confrontation was very nice. Can't wait to know what is in that file. Can you please add me to the PM list. Waiting for update.
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tes_v1

Hey Lali!

This is Tia here. 😊 I'm new to the forum and yours is the first FF I'm starting wid. The concept is interesting. And I guess I see the next update coming up,..😉

Hi Tia. I am Lali n a warm welcome to the forum of GEET! well I guess ur another maneet crazy fan... I am very honoured so thank u soo much. Glad you liked it yeh of course the next update is soming soon... today it self. If you looking for more FF to read there is few more of mine you can find the link on the first page. Thanks once again!
.lali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: *mittu*

Nice Start Lali. Dadima Maan confrontation was very nice. Can't wait to know what is in that file. Can you please add me to the PM list. Waiting for update.

Hey Mittu! glad u liked it... there will be more drama coming lol. Well you will get to know all about it and how maan will have to sing for geet and all so she will marry him as the story progress 😉 yeh sure will add you to the pm list and will update soon.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Lali

Hi Tia. I am Lali n a warm welcome to the forum of GEET! well I guess ur another maneet crazy fan... I am very honoured so thank u soo much. Glad you liked it yeh of course the next update is soming soon... today it self. If you looking for more FF to read there is few more of mine you can find the link on the first page. Thanks once again!

Lali,

Thanks for the warm welcome, hun. Yeah, I'm a crazy Maneet fan too and sure, I'll gv ur other Fics a try too. 😊

.lali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tes_v1

Lali,

Thanks for the warm welcome, hun. Yeah, I'm a crazy Maneet fan too and sure, I'll gv ur other Fics a try too. 😊

No problem yaar... what a silly question to ask we all are crazy maneetians here who can ignore them... thanks hopefully u will like it and do make ur self comfy here in the forum... you can always come to the maneet pagal khana the AT to meet the rest... 😳
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ooohhh, I love this new idea Lali!
Btw, when are you going to update your other ff? The In Love With a Stranger one? 😉
What I loved most about this part was this line:

oyeh gadhe tu sorraha hai...

It reminded me so much of Geet!
Please update soon and add me on the pm list. 😃
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great Lali ... unusual twist ... contract marriage .. cant wait for next part !

Keep it up !

.lali. thumbnail
----------------------- Part 01 -----------------------

The sun beamed out as another day started. Birds twittering to their own sweet tunes. The light mist settling down on the green ground, the wind blowing gently hitting it self on everything that comes in its way but never stopping. A girl lifts her body smoothly from the bed as she gently placed her legs on the concrete ground. She sat up straight on the bed, with her silk night suit tightly hugging her slender figure. She quickly ran her hand through her silk, black long hair. She gently rubbed her eye lids before opening her big almond eyes. She looked outside through the large window in the bedroom and stare out admiring the beautiful morning. Her lips were set in to a light grin as her eyes twinkled. Her milky white skin glittered to the sun rays. Suddenly her face fall as something struck on to her mind

'Oh Damn!' she said before she ran into the bathroom collecting her stuff which were laid here and there in the room.

Outside was a middle aged man seating on the sofa and reading the daily newspaper with much interest. Mohinder, Mohinder Handa he was very popular for his caring and his unconditional love for his family in the neighbourhood. A middle aged lady also walks into the living room carrying a piece of cloth in her hand. Rano Handa a sweet very sincere person, a lady who can lead the whole family without any help. Her world is her family. They can live without anything but they couldn't even think of breathing without each other or their darling two daughters.

'Suniye ji… thoda udar betona' she said in typical Indian house wife style. She point out to the other end of the sofa as she start to wipe the dust with the little clothe she was carrying

'Arey Rano… iss sab ka kya saroorat?' he questioned Rano with irritation but as soon as he got her stern look for a reply he stopped complaining but moved away

Rano slowly reach the next section of the sofa but yet again found Mohinder seating on it, 'Ofho.. aap yaha bhi agaya?' she muttered sighing 'please use side main betona…' she spoke troubled as she suggested him a solution.

But before anything could happen they both heard a loud screaming coming from one of the rooms. At first they both were disturbed but as they realised this was part of their life they relaxed and on their faces a light smile appeared.

'Arey ulluke pateh…' a girl spoke loudly on to her mobile phone. 'tujhe main pastry nahi banaya toh mera naam Rajji nahi' Rajji said in anger as she have tried so many times to explain one single thing but it was no use for the person in the other end and as usual she lost her temper 'you guys cant do even one single little thing.. tumhe kya laga... That I have open some sort of agency when you like call me and ask questions... kabhi electrician, kabhi concept, kabhi kabhi cooking..' she said it with such a rage of anger but she bit her lips as she took it so far 'tikhe tikhe cooking nahi.. But yaar tum log bhi na' she continued quickly to cover her mistake but much calmer than before. While she described the person on the other end what exactly need to be done to solve the mysterious problem she kept walking around the room. Her volume curly hair bounced as she took each step. There was a huge smile across her face even though when she was talking. Her eyes were twinkling with so much excitement, those big brown eyes that nobody can go unnoticed with. Her rosy chubby cheeks her sweet, innocent and beautiful round face 'ok then?... yep alright BYE' she said emphasising a bit as she end the call. Rajji walk out of her room with a smile plastered across her face seen her parents also present in the living room, she walked towards the sofa and dropped herself right next to her father.

'Good morning Papa!' she said with lively with a vivacious voice 'kya hai aaj akbar main?' she asked with fake interest laughing at her father's surprised reaction for her daughter's sudden interest on what's going on with the world.

'Arey Rajji tu humesha chilla chilla kar kyun baat karte ho' Rano questioned her daughter in between her work 'thoda patience rakhlo beta..' she continued with both her works.

'Magar mama unlogo ke saath patience hai toh nahi raksaktha' Rajji explained to her mother 'every little problem Rajji madam Rajji madam.. haath hogaye yaar' she continued to complaining about her colleagues while Rano continued to clean the house 'arey mama itna cleaning shinning kyun hai? Koi araha hai?' Rajji questioned with excitement of expecting visitors. 'Haan' Rano replied in harsh tone which confused Rajji a bit 'but mama why so angry?'

'Woh aaj koi araha haina humare ghar par isiliyeh' he answered Rajji mockingly while stealing glances at Rano who got even angrier after her husband's respond. 'Haan haan aapko toh mera nuks nikhal nai haina…' she replies feeling really upset, she stopped her house work and walked away in to the kitchen. Mohinder look at her unexpected attitude 'arey…' he got up from the seat followed by Rajji. Both looked equally sad before breaking into a light smile 'laktha hai tumhari mama naraz hogayi I will go and patao her..' he whispered to Rajji his plan as she let out a small chuckle 'all the best Papa' she wished him showing a thumbs up sign to Mohinder who walked to the same direction as Rano.

Rajji sat back on the sofa very relaxed with cross legged just like a boy, taking out a magazine which was lying on the table she began to read it but she was disturbed as someone walked into the room in a hurry banging on to things. Rajji looked up at the person; a smile came upon her face as she saw her sister Geet standing in front of her clutching into a small handbag on the side.

Geet fixed her pink salwar suit as she came running, she kept looking at her watch as she knew she will be late for her first appointment at the job interview. She fixed her hair and her dupatta, for final time checked her bag which had a black folder in it. Rajji eyed Geet from top to bottom confused at what is happening, why her sister is all ready at this time in a morning. These questions were racing in her mind but she waited for Geet to reply.

'Oyeh where are you going?' Rajji questioned knowing Geet wont begin the conversation as she was busy doing the last minute changes. 'Arey Rajji woh mera pehela interview haina...' she replied getting all tensed. It was clearly visible on her innocent face which is very easy to read. 'Oh haan dus minute rukh main tujhe lift dungi' Rajji said as she got up from her seat. 'nahi nahi tu rukh I am already late I need to go now'. Before she could make an exit Rano came carrying the breakfast, behind her came Mohinder who was admiring the smell of the parates. 'Arey tu kaha itne subha subha jarahe hain?' Rano ask instantly as she saw Geet dressed beautifully. 'Arey han tera interview haina main toh bhulgayi' Rano said as she saw her Geet's faked angry look 'achcha chalo nashta karle aur jao..' Rano said sitting down on the dinner table getting the plates and things ready. Everyone sat down around the table while Geet stood still 'nahi mama please I am really late... job ko…' Geet tried to explain but Rajji stopped her in midway 'arey job gayi mud main tum khalo… empty stomach not good for health' Rajji said in a stern tone Rano nodded agreeing with Rajji for once in the whole morning. Geet looked from Rano to Rajji who were forcing her, she pleadingly look towards Mohinder who replied with the same concern looks.

'Achcha baba yeh loh' she quickly grabbed a parata and folded it few times and filled her mouth with it 'kashhh?' she asked with mouth full but she too understand looking at the blank expressions from the rest that her words didn't made any sense. She quickly gulp down the parata before speaking again 'Kush?... ok ma.. papa bye bye bye' she said walking away towards the door but instantly stopped at once 'oh Rajji can I borrow your scooty please please please...?' 'Hun of course but tujhe scooty chalana aati hai?' Rajji asked in reply 'yeh that's why I asked you dumbo and I got license'. 'Magar after you got you're license you never drove a scooty' Rajji shot back mockingly receiving a light smack from Geet on her shoulder 'OUCH!' Rajji scream in fake pain but Geet knew Rajji was only joking. 'nahi nahi Geet tu scooty main nahi bus main jao' Rano said stopping Rajji giving the key to her scooty 'arey aap bhi kuch boliyeh na' Rano continued turning her attention to Mohinder. 'main kya kahoo Rano aap toh mujhe chance hi nahi deraha hai' Mohinder replied 'ab toh haina' Rano shot back 'look look… aap dono araam se fight karo I am going.. Rajji chaabi?' 'OK' Rajji replied but she was unsure of what to do.

Geet snatch the keys from Rajji's hand and went out of the house before anyone can stop her. Outside the house Geet stood in front of Rajji's pink scooty. It was too late when she realise how she is going to travel in the scooty with her Salwar Suit attire. Somehow she managed to put her bag on a handle and get on to the scooty, she tucked her dupatta away and put on the helmet. She knew she is looking funny but she can't be bothered to think about how she will look. Before starting the scooty she turned her bracelet watch so it will be facing her and she will be keeping up with the time. She starts the engine and slowly she began her journey. At first it was a bit unsteady but as she slowly got comfortable with it she felt confident. 'God promise no more scooty driving for me' she said looking up at the sky but then again diverting her attention at the road ahead of her.

She looked at the time now and then. Luckily for her the road wasn't that busy therefore she didn't have to worry. However she always tried to take empty roads towards the office rather than the main road therefore she can ignore the fast pacing vehicles. Half of the journey she realised that she is really late and got only fifteen minute or so. She instantly turned the scooty into a one way narrow road. Once again it was another empty road. She drive her scooty at her own pace when suddenly a white BMW over took her and went storming past her. It was shocking for Geet as she saw how close it was to hit her. With anger rushing inside her with feeling a bit left out she accelerate the speed and went after the BMW, she over took the car in the same manner. The person inside the car also respond to her as he also overtook her once again leaving her far behind. She had no happiness in challenging him but at the same time she didn't want to be second. Once again she put full faith on her driving and went storming past the car. This went for few times until Geet decided to give up the short time happiness for long time happiness. Because if this continue she wont be able to get to the office on time. As she was behind the car at that moment she looked front of her to see which way the car is turning at the junction that coming closer. She saw the right signal flashing indicating it turning right. Without thinking once again she put her scooty on to the right side too. But unexpectedly something very heavy hit the back tyre of the scooty sending it screeching towards to the far right.

Geet lost her balance as the scooty went circling to the front of the road, Geet felt really scared as she didn't knew what to do, her head was spinning, her view was getting blurred as tears came rushing out of her eyes, but somehow she balanced herself as the scooty stopped circling around and stopped screeching. Her eyes very tightly shut while dry tear lines were visible with her half smudged mascara. She opened her eyes and wiped her tears. When she looked in front of her she realised she is now facing face to face with the car which hit her. She was quite impressed but she made sure not to show it on her face as she wanted to teach a lesson to the driver. She looked to recognise who is in the car but it was difficult as the sun was in her eye. But she managed to see a body outline of a man. She regains her conscious and without second thought she starts shouting at the car.

'Oyeh tu anda hai yah bhira?' she shout at the top of her lungs as she knew it's not possible that her voice will reach to the person inside the car 'who dare to give a bloody fool like you license? This is what all you guys problem badhi badhi gaadi main gooma the ho magar thoda dekhkar nahi chalatha... oyeh bahar nikal…' before she could complete her sentence she was disturbed as she saw the figure inside the car moving, and soon after that the door wide opened.

He put his feet out which were covered with expensive shoe wear. He holds on to the window bar, while his luxurious silver watch came hanging down. He got out of the car as he rubbed off the dust on his pricey dark grey suit. Underneath the suit was another dark red shirt. The top two buttons were opened showing his broad chest.

Edited by .Lali - 13 years ago
.lali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Durga A.

Ooohhh, I love this new idea Lali!

Btw, when are you going to update your other ff? The In Love With a Stranger one? 😉
What I loved most about this part was this line:

oyeh gadhe tu sorraha hai...

It reminded me so much of Geet!
Please update soon and add me on the pm list. 😃

Hey Gur... thank u soo much yaar....
i told u na i will update soon see i update that too and the first part of this...
well hopefully there will be lots of stuff you like in this FF... btw yeh ur rite.. maybe a role reverse here... thank u!
.lali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Great Lali ... unusual twist ... contract marriage .. cant wait for next part !

Keep it up !

Hey thank u very much! hopefully u will like it... thank u!