MARVELOUS Maneet Bumping - Perfection Personified - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aditi123_78

awesome update dear....waise jhoot bole kauva kaate....stay away from crows maan the way u r lying....enuf kick boxing....just pick up the phn and tell her that u will pick her up before she hails a taxi....i dont want u following her taxi wen u cud hv her in ur own car falling all over u....just do it so that we dont miss those eye-lockings....
hmm enuf of eye locking....wat about some lip-lockings...hmm *cough* *cough* got carried away...
btw....my request to star one magician to vanish this weekend....cant wait for monday

LOL I think Sasha is influencing him in the "lying" matter since he lies alot to himself πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hehehe he can kickbox all the time I dont mind watching him ☺️ except your right, he needs to give Geet a lift so we can have more eye locking moments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
LOL lip locking is even better πŸ˜‰ nope you didn't hun, you came over to my side 😈 love it! but it really won't happen on indian television πŸ˜†
I know yaar, hope the starone magician can do that, my weekend seems more longer now! 😲
Originally posted by muniza75

Superb, Brilliant, hilarious post. Omg you are very funny, loved each and every word of the post, and your hillarious comments. this is the first time i read your post, and must say brilliant.....

Even your comic timings are perfect....

Muniza

Thank you sooo much Muniza 😳 I try my best and if it turns our funny then what can I say? πŸ˜† My comic time is random to be honest πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Tas

woww beautifully written yaar..i definately agree with u tht maan pulling geet towards him scene was jst out of this world...i went all ga-ga over him..he was looking so dashing....my..the way he got irritated seeing geet leave his cabin..he jst didnt want her to go out of his sight..the way he grabbed her hand & pulled her..awwwwwwwww takes my breath away..aur phir theeeeeee best dialogues of the day..ko aajayega..aane do..dekhlega ...dekhne do...wowwww..i jst love him..he is nt scared of anyone..afterall pyaar kiya to darna kya..& then comes the super duper scene..akhir mein aap chahte kya hai?mein chahta hoon...........................the look in maan's eyes at tht moemt was sjt unexplainable...they were somewht wet making him look more adorable....the wya he turns and thn calms down & explains to geet abt nt caring for the world was jst chooo chweet ad then again the angry young man toe is back bt usme bhi woh ek dialogue maan ke dil ka haal khol ke rakh deta hai..."tum logo ki baaton ki wajah se mujhse door jaana chahti ho na"...gosh i mean he didnt want her to go..he loves her madly...professional banta hai...always denies ki there is nthing between thm thn beta maan y any boss will be worried tht his secretary wants to be away frm him???y does it hurt u so much to even knw tht geet is trying to nt come close to u...tht hurt..frustrations...tht little boy innocence who doesnt want his fav car to go away frm him whhich he loves desperately was so cute........i love u maan ......gosh an thn the last scene where he is practicing...the sequence of flashback was so well placed..first he remembers one dialogue of geet where she asks him to stay away frm her and thn a moment of their closeness..agn 1 dialogue rm geet & another close moment of theirs...it was ike? y the hell geet wants me to be away frm her???we bth belong to each other??? she looked so beautiful sleeping on my shoulders..we were so close..& now she wants me to go away..she jst doesnt want to come close to me???yyyyyy???????????????"
gr8 gng maneet.....

I sooo agree with your every word, my gosh i don't think I can add anything else πŸ˜† you said everything soo perfectly especially the car bit πŸ˜‰ that is sooo true and would most definatley apply to most guys πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Its sad to see that Maan too gets hurt by Geet awww 😳 but at least we know he's human afterall πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sravani899

hi fazπŸ˜›
really thanks for the update
i went on educational tour so i missed 3 episodes of geet now i watched it on yt and really loved ur all 3 episodes updates
u want some one to kill at this weekend so take any 1 or both asha twins πŸ˜†
leave nainatara and dev for now as dev is playing cupid role and nainatara is stopping dev to meet geet πŸ˜‰
this is for ur updateπŸ€—πŸ€—

Awww no problem hun 😳 at least you caught up! πŸ˜‰ hope that educational tour was fun, even though having the word educational takes the fun out of the tour πŸ˜†
LOL oh yes totally forgot about them! I'd love to kill them! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Hehe how about I kill Churailtara since I really hate her too πŸ˜† Liking Dev for his cupidness! πŸ˜†
Awwww thank you hunny jhappiz back πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by jyoti06

Faz u r just outstanding with your daily write-ups ...too goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...u know u always remind me of my own write-ups that I used to do in my Addas for PKB and many other forums😳...Your sense of humour is just so amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww thank you so much hun 😳 you used to do updates for PKB? πŸ˜• I used to be a silent reader, never saw your updates πŸ˜• maybe I was just blind then πŸ˜†

Ok coming to the episode..biggest shock comes in the form of Sasha🀣...she is Munshi's daughter😲...Gosh I can't believe such a nice man can hv such a nonsensical daughterπŸ˜†...chalo now its justified why Maan trusts Sasha so much..its mainly because of her father's nameπŸ˜ƒ...

LOL bechara Munshiji, I'd rather watch him than his daughter πŸ˜† I know at least we now know why, it always bugged me that Maan trusted her sooo much 😑

After watching the full episode Somewhere I think Maan feels really hurt when Geet tells him that people r talking about them..so its better we keep a distance..mayb he was indirectly trying to tell Geet that let people talk about it..jab pyaar kiya toh darna kyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...thats what this particular sentence "agar tum duniya se darkar mujhse dur jaana chahti ho toh tumhari marzi" indicated na😳😳..and then he was almost about to confess his feelings when he said "mein chahta hoon ki"πŸ˜‰...mayb the full sentence was "mein chahta hoon ki tum duniya se darna band kar do aur mere pyaar ko accept kar lo"😳....I m sure someday in the future Maan will complete this sentence fully when Geet will b shown in a dilemma whether to choose Dev(because of baby issue) or to choose her love Maan😳..Mayb the society will force Geet to accept Dev sinse he is her child's father(lets assume Dev gives divorce to NT by that timeπŸ˜†)..but Geet will opt for Maan because that will b her heart's call😳..so she will go against society and people's wish here😳...Same issue was shown in another serial called Jyoti which comes on Imagine TV where the lead character opts for the guy who loves her truely and not for her child's father..I m sure later on Geet too will go on those lines😳...

Awww I'd love it if he completed that sentence like that too 😳 In the future like you said πŸ˜‰ cant wait till that moment! Uggghhh Dev πŸ˜† I don't think Churailtara is going to leave him, she's like a saaya πŸ˜† but if it does happen then obviously Maan is defo the answer! πŸ˜‰ Awww I know Jyoti, I was soooo happy when she finally stopped kabir from going, I was doing balle balle, Pankaj doesn't deserve Jyoti, selfish evil totally blind man 😑 but I guess its more rona dhona in Jyoti's life after seeing Kabir's family  anyways πŸ˜† this is Geet πŸ˜† even if this goes the Jyoti way, I'm sure Maan will be our champion πŸ˜‰

And once again we get a treat in the form of shirtless Maan doing his regular kick-boxing ..uffffffffff😍😍😍😍😍...Gurmeet was awesome in this sceneπŸ‘..one can clearly see the dilemma from which he was going through when he keeps on disconnecting Geet's phone-call but it affects him deeply which was eviden on his face😳...full marks to Dev there for pulling Maan's leg at the right timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and the fact that Maan is trying to justify his own self now by saying how no girl can change him, itself is a proof that he is changingπŸ˜†..otherwise why Mr.Maan Singh Khurana now needs to justify himself everytimeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

I know loved that bit, it was so intense ☺️ UFFF! I soo wanted Maan to carry on like that forever πŸ˜† but no he cant πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Geet affects him left right and center and he still doesn't catch on πŸ˜† OYE I didn't think of it like that, my god your good πŸ˜‰ yes exactly why is there need for MSK to justify himself πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Lastly the precap...haiiiii...Maan in black...giving those passionate looks😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍...**Jyoti faints**

'Ooooo I enjoyed them too, I have had some very x-rated dreams about that! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ I'd join you in fainting except I'm too busy visualizing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Originally posted by cooldude10

FAZ FAZ FAZ. UFF. ur bumping is greaat. we all are hating weekends πŸ˜” urghh. maneet are so damn sizzling... hoping to see marvelous scenes 😍 aaandthe episode waaaas GOOD. haha i was so relieved when maan said that he trusts sasha cause she's munshi ji's daughter . Opposites they both are πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you sooooo much dear 😳 I know stupid weekend 😑 AAAGGGHHH *rips her hair out* πŸ˜† thank god he said that its because of munshiji, otherwise I was starting to doubt Maan, at least we know the truth πŸ˜‰ Agh just the wait is killing me! I need HELP!
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Faz you are one crazzzyy girl!! (in a good way) .....πŸ€—

lol Even if it was in a bad way, it would've been a compliment since I'm totally insane πŸ˜† Thank you sooo much Vini πŸ€—

You know yst's episode of Geet wasn't that hilarious but man reading your post i was ROFLing all the way..It was just.......πŸ‘πŸΌ...and also...lotsa of 🀣........

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I did that too after re-reading πŸ˜† I cant believe I write sooo much crap! πŸ˜† 

I totally burst out laughing when your wrote the "Main nikla oh gaddi le ke" song...HAHAHAH Maan singing it ?? 🀣🀣...I was imagining the moves of Sunny Deol and Maan dancing like that.....🀣...I can't stop laughing! Plus those options you gave when Maan didn't complete his sentence.....AHAHAHAH! Wah ji kya options tha....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..I wished Maan had stated one of them..ahem ahem..the x-rated one..sounds lovely..☺️

πŸ€£ I also imagined Sunny's moves and Maan doing those moves whilst singing🀣🀣 that was my bit of randomness, tryna be funny πŸ˜† I know the x-rated one was the best option out of them all πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I don't know what else to say for the episode..You said pretty much everything..but i gotta say i LOVEEEE that moment when Maan grabs Geet's hands..and that whole chain of dialogues that was taking place..Uff...that was so darn hot! Maneet was on fire! I loved the aggression...coming from Maan..the way he pulled her back..TWICE..that too CLOSER...and wah ji wah..Geet's direct eye contact with him.......Phew *wipes sweat off forehead*..☺️ I could feel the passion in Maan's eyes..and of course for Geet was more of anger coz Maan didn't let go....what a scene...😍....

Blushing I know if only he was pulling me in closer, alot of x-ratedness would've taken place πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Lucky Kurri Geet 😳

I hated that dumb blindfold game though..Sasha is pathetic yaar..i mean Maan didn't invite her..and she's so thick skinned wanting to get that invitation..that too from a game..plus she didn't even play in the game..? ...πŸ˜•..Ain't it fair if both plays in it..? Actually i nvr got the purpose of the blindfold game...πŸ˜† ...

Hahaha me neither, there was no point to it and it weren't fair, the adi-geet-pinky trio were playing dumb in that episode πŸ˜† I was thinking why doesn't Sasha play instead? I mean its her game afterall Confused completely pointless πŸ˜†

BTW loved that scene where Maan catches Sasha..Agreed, totally a must watch scene! Sasha and Tasha...i thought i saw them do a lil' jump on the spot..when Maan appeared....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....I didn't see this coming..i thought Maan woudn't take note of what Geet said....LOVED how Maan indirectly told Sasha to stop spreading rumours...

My favourite 😈 their expressions were just hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

LOL @ office being a playground..I swear Maan's workers are very free huh, what an office! πŸ˜†..they get paid to give moral support..and scream left, right, straight..left , right...πŸ˜†...

I wanna work in that playground, seems like a lot of fun shouting screaming, playing games and alot of romantic moments, I think I might give my CV in today so I can join Asap πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Looking forward for next week....😍..precap was too little..they should have showed more..!! Me want more!!..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Totally enjoyed reading your bumping topic..and keep them coming in girl!!...

I know, I wanted a long precap too  Thank you soooo much Vini 😳
Originally posted by deadlykiss_KaSh

Awesum, brilliant, superb there r no words for this! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much hun, awwww such a sweet reply 😳
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Farah ...ur version is as fab as the episode...as soon as i see the video update i head for ur update ....totally brilliant and amazingly hilariously with all ur comments .....

MaanEet were totally amazing and i guess they r growing more closer by each day .....
Thank you soooo much Jes 😳😳  awww so very sweet of you to head here for my update πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I know cant wait till they fall in love! 😍
Originally posted by Priya.

Hey
Muahhh  for that loooooooooooooong essay....πŸ€—
.Awesome..awesome...how do you manage to make us laugh so much every single time?.πŸ˜ƒ
.Btw never realised that i loved essays so much.......πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
brain cells dead after watching Maneet ?....hehe....can anyone remain ok and normal after so much hotness..😳
Every time Maan mouths that fav dialogue of his ''yeh ladki mujhe paagal kardegi''......i go like ..well maan you so deserve it ..because thats what you have done to so many ladkis out here...fully paagal...and X rated thoughts making us more paagal....😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Maan Maan what have you done Man....poor one ..i know...silly me ...
Thorougly enjoyed that bit on'' xratedness ke hadein paarkar jaon...dream reality mein badloo...and maanadi'' --OMG.....🀣
Nowadays i so wish i were a certain DD....Dhrashti Dhami   to be precise πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ......envied her sooo much during that scene...the way he pulled her towards him.......😍   πŸ˜   😍 
Does Gurmeet have any idea of what he is doing to us....*sigh* 😳 β€οΈ
Awwww thank you hunny πŸ€— So glad you enjoyed the essay πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I dunno, you lot probably laugh because I'm soo random πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I never realised that I loved writing essays sooo much πŸ˜†
 LMAO I know Maan deserves it for what he's doing to us, especially me, because look at my bumping topic, they are full of soooooo much gibbersih and x-rayed thoughts 😲 And I used to be innocent πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
🀣 I'm loving Manadi πŸ˜† I think they could get alot x-rated too......EEEEUGGGH! 🀒 *smacks head and takes the visual image out* πŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ€’ ewww cant believe that image came in my head πŸ˜†
I know yaar, I'm soooo jealous of Geet a.k.a DD πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I'd sooo wanna be in her place😍
I think Gurmeet might, he has a blog on IF and I have heard that him and Debina visit IF so...Imagine if he reads my x-rated topic 🀣 My god I'm sooo embarrased! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†