MARVELOUS Maneet Bumping - Perfection Personified - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sofna

Faaaz πŸ€— πŸ€£

Wer u get the energy to write all this is beyond me.......πŸ˜‰....

Todays Maaneet moment was awsome..wen he grabs her hand to stop her from leavin n the dialougs that followd..☺️😍......bt is it me or did u dislike the Maahi music that sort of disturbed th sceneπŸ˜•!!!

I sooooooo wanted Geet to wear a sari to the openin...but lets see wat happens mndayπŸ˜›

THNX 4 THE Hilaarious post

Sofnaaaaa πŸ€—
Well Sofna let me tell you a secret, I'm a pagal you see and naturally this energy comes from being at the pagalkhana too long 🀣 no seriously I was very tired yesterday and still managed to do that, with energy I would've made this even more masalaydar πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I don't think I even noticed any Mahi music yesterday for the first time, because I don't think I have mentioned it in my post πŸ˜†

Nahiiiii, we've already Geet in a Sari πŸ˜† I'm so glad she's in a churidar, well it looks like that πŸ˜‰
Thanks for commenting babes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Just luved Maan today..actually but I luv him more as every day passes..
Playground πŸ˜† yeah rite faz..it is a playground but more lyk a MSK skool..of mast fun n Romances. ...
Where in Maan is the Head master..Sasha u can say is a peon as she alway wants to give files to Maan..
Tasha hmm still a sidekick peon..who delivers photo's mms to everyone..tat also without intrustions of 'HM'..
Where Geet who is a player..she is very sporty person takes each n every challenges as it cum's but Geet take my advise agar meri advise nahi sunni toh Aap naye Head master ki toh sunlaye..
Don't give importances to peon's..
But I really luved Game period where in Geet plays Blindfold..
Uff precap..
Awwwwwww........phele date kya phele nasha..

Nidz I wanna go to the MSK school of Mast Fun & Romances πŸ˜† Then I could have fun with the headteacher MSK 🀣☺️
LMAO at Sasha the peon πŸ˜†  Haila Geet is a bit like me πŸ˜‰ (I'm very sporty πŸ˜†, look at me being so smug πŸ˜†) 
LOL I'm loving how you say don't listen to the peons, does anyone ever even notice them? 🀣
Hehehe Blindfold game, and there she ends up in the arms of the HeadMaster MSK & feels him up πŸ˜†
I know precap 😑😑 Such a long wait
Hamaray liye bhi pehla Maneet ka nasha πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Hey

Muahhh  for that loooooooooooooong essay....πŸ€—

.Awesome..awesome...how do you manage to make us laugh so much every single time?.πŸ˜ƒ

.Btw never realised that i loved essays so much.......πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

brain cells dead after watching Maneet ?....hehe....can anyone remain ok and normal after so much hotness..😳

Every time Maan mouths that fav dialogue of his ''yeh ladki mujhe paagal kardegi''......i go like ..well maan you so deserve it ..because thats what you have done to so many ladkis out here...fully paagal...and X rated thoughts making us more paagal....😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Maan Maan what have you done Man....poor one ..i know...silly me ...

Thorougly enjoyed that bit on'' xratedness ke hadein paarkar jaon...dream reality mein badloo...and maanadi'' --OMG.....🀣

Nowadays i so wish i were a certain DD....Dhrashti Dhami   to be precise πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ......envied her sooo much during that scene...the way he pulled her towards him.......😍   πŸ˜   😍

Does Gurmeet have any idea of what he is doing to us....*sigh* 😳 β€οΈ
Edited by Priya. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! As u can see i am very happy today.......work was good......i went bravely and did what i had to do....once in a while that bucket head would come and do something stupid.......and then four hours later, he came up to me and was like "Are u mad at me beautiful?"
I wanted to stay calm and not ruin my mood, so i replied that no why would i be mad?? Then i just turned around and didn't say anything after that......then he try to make a conversation with me and i just did what Maan does "hmmm" "hmmm" "hmmmm" over and over again after everything he said, then he randomly asked for a high five and i just looked away and continued my work πŸ˜†
funny thing is that i don't even remember his name, and all he does is repeats my name over and over again.....gosh i can't wait till i get another job......i hate it there mostly because of this stupid annoying perverted freak...i feel like punchin him sometimes....😑 or just kick him in the u know what.....

but overall it wasn't bad at work!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you go ahead girlfriend, kick him hard so that it hurts πŸ˜‰ awwww hun sooooo proud of you, you should defo keep it up, ignorance is bliss at its best! πŸ˜‰ btw You should defo get a new job πŸ˜‰ people like him are just too annoying! have you ever told him off for his actions?

What is bad is that it is friday........and friday means Geet of course but then, last day of Geet until Monday 😑!!! I used and i am thinkin all of our i-f family members here enjoyed their weekends before but now we find them miserable!!! it seems to me that Monday will come sooooooo slow!! 😭 It is annoying how the week day flies by, and the weekend lasts forever!

I know hun, such a longggggggggg wait I'm dying already Ouch

Now that i think about it, I used to like watching shows but never did i get upset when Friday came....i mean they were interesting but it wasn't like i can't wait until the next episode kind of thing....but this show is just so torturing......one reason is because of Maan aka our one and only Gurmeet......and then Maaneet chemistry!! Everything and anything associated with them drives me crazy! Their original background score...is my ringtone......and then when i get bored i sit AND listen to it and recall all of the those moments of Maaneet.....OK WHO THE HELL DOES THAT??? OK SORRY ME!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜² but seriously someone who has psychological disorders do such a thing, and it kind of scares me how these fictional characters and their show have become so important in my life!!
Lol don't worry hun you aint the only one πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I'm so crazy I have around 15 versions of their BG tune on my mp3 πŸ˜‰ I also have videos and pictures and I never let anyone touch it as I don't want them to know my obsession with Maneet 😳 LOL I think I have gone half insane and when Maneet fall in love, I will transform into a totally full insane person πŸ˜† 

Ok so about u now......how can u come up with such hilarious words and ideas??? πŸ˜†
ur description of today's episode was outstanding, it felt like u were really into writing it today....like u enjoyed it urself a lot so i noticed that u were into today's episode πŸ˜†!!! But reading ur bumps like i said always brightens my afternoon, it was a good thing that i didn't do anything stupid today so was sort of proud of myself....and then coming here and reading ur bump was just a double plus for my day.....it added it to my positivity today Embarrassed

I seriously have no idea how I do it either! I'm just insane πŸ˜† Actually I had alot of time yesterday therefore took alot of time on the update, about enjoying it? well I always enjoy writing the updates, each and everyone, none of em has ever bored me πŸ˜† Awww so glad this helped you cheer up more πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

ur bumps are always like the protons for me........always brings in the positive vibes back in me and removes all of the electrons that take over me throughout the day.......and stops the negativity vibes......but seriously thanks to u i don't feel like i am the only crazy girl who is being affected by this show πŸ˜†......like usual ur x rated thoughts.......sigh ok so i admit ur thoughts have finally gotten to me and now i can't control my x rated thoughts thanks to u πŸ˜†....everytime i read ur bump i am think hi rabba, yeh ladki bilkul pagal hai, her and her x thoughts......mujhe pagal kardenge.....(wow too much of maan i tell u) but i guess u have pulled me to ur side finally after many bumps....i stopped controllin myself and came on the dark side Embarrassed...the faz side πŸ˜† or more like the proton side⭐️

LOL yaay, another innocent converted πŸ˜† so proud of myself 😈 you know reading my xrated thoughts over again, i really couldn't believe I wrote that because i laughed at myself soooo much πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes I'm fultoo pagal πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ awww i loved how the BT (bumping topic) is the protons in your life, loving the element of science here but I think we already have enough with the xxxrated thoughts, the biology is all here but you just brought in the chemistry too πŸ˜† yaaayyy the faz side, the dark side or the proton side at least your at this side πŸ˜†

u know ur punjabi has gotten better then before.....ur getting real good keep it up yaar....it is a treat reading ur punjabi....and ur writing style looks as though it is gettin better and better every time i read ur bumps......Embarrassed because when i read ur writing i can actually hear a voice of a girl talkin funny like in a movie....so while readin ur bump i get very entertained because i feel like i am watchin a sitcom....where u r the main character and Maaneet are the players....u narrate the story and goes from there.....kind of like the show how i met ur mother....πŸ˜† where the main character narrates the story....of his life and friends
Thank you ji 😳 wow your like my very own compliments ke dukaan πŸ˜† jhappiz for you πŸ€— I know my punjabi is getting better which i'm sooo glad about because before my accent sounded so retarded if I spoke punjabi πŸ˜† Awww I'm the main character in the bumping story πŸ˜† so sweet 😳

But i feel like that my comments should be longer where i can compliment u because u deserve it....u take the time and write such a huge post.....for all of us......writin something that funny drains ur brain out......and so u need some good recovering after that,....and so i feel like my comment is ur recovery!!! πŸ˜‰ If u can take the time and write such wonderful bumps full of entertainment, then i can also take the time to praise u....ur deserve it yaar keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ohmigosh you truly are very sweet, seriously hun, I really appreciate your very long comments they make me feel amazing 😳 thank you soooooo much, I took my rest ofcourse had a good long sleep πŸ˜† but my recovery was defo everyone's comment and espcially yours because you take soooo long to write all this 😳 thank you 😳

oh crap i forgot to talk about the show......πŸ˜† here it goes then
the best part of today's episode was when our Maan pulled Geet to him, then pulled her again closer.....and then Geet sayin her lines and Maan sayin his lines.....that was just sooooo 😍
☺️

wow faz u have taught our lovely Maan well.....πŸ˜‰
now i think u should quickly teach geet to feel the same way tooπŸ˜† jus please don't pounce on her thinking her as maan.....i think u get too excited πŸ˜† so control thora theek hai?? but i guess u can show Geet what to do by practicing it on Maan....she can watch and learn πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
LOL nahi nahi, the pouncing is just for Maan πŸ˜† But you never know, Geet looked gorgeous in the precap so might not control myself 🀣 LOL Geet can defo watch me and Maan practice πŸ˜‰ I think it'll be alot of fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ especially for me Blushing

The second best part was when maan was working out.....watchin him work out shirtless is just priceless and it is like being in heaven Embarrassed and watching a hotttttt God flexing!!!
But the third time i agree with u....he was thinkin about pickin up the phone....it was so hard for him to think whether he should pick it up or not....but obviously Ego came in the way and so he didn't pick....i don't know whether to mention Ego, or was he hurt??? But yea these three episodes Geet has been hurting our poor Maan with her words......even in Maan's anger now u can see an expression of hurt.......showing that why does she want to stay away from me?? This is not that usual angry look he used to give....it was more like angry/hurt look.....πŸ˜•

I really really despise that ding dong (sasha) and that polly want a cracker tasha! Sasha...i mean mam silly me!!! ughhhhhhh too bad that ur positive protons are a lot more today or else i would've gotten mad....πŸ˜† LOL ding dong again πŸ˜† don't worry, always here to make everyone happy πŸ˜‰

Dev's and Maan scenes are always a hit....Dev always teases Maan and then our munda (in ur words) will give him the scary eyes.....wow maan really??? No girl can ever change u....sure about that?? Too much self confidence is not good because it will bring u falling on ur sexy ass (look faz what u have turned me too) πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Hehehehe I love it, and you know you love it too, don't act the innocent now πŸ˜† you know thats how you always thought of it, you just needed a stimulas πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

anywayz i don't want to keep blabbing and waste ur time any longer so i will wr
ap up hereπŸ˜† i can write more and more....but i have save it for more bumps Embarrassed
Talk as much as you want hun, I don't mind πŸ˜†

my reaction on precap ☺️

reaction for monday ⭐️ EXCITED!!!! Possible rain sequence we all have been waiting for!!!!

Well yaar can't wait for the episode on monday, and can't wait till ur next bump!! keep up the awesome job....we all love u......so keep smiling....and please finish ur assignments yaar if u have any....Embarrassed will wait for ur response!! Embarrassed

-Shivani

Hehee I know soo very excited and looking forward to Monday Day Dreaming Awwww thanks hun love you too πŸ€— I'm always smiling πŸ˜† & yes I will make sure I finish all my work, don't wanna leave it now! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Thank you soooo much Shivani, really appreciated your reply! seriously you rock for such a reply 😳

Originally posted by scorpiangyal

πŸ˜† I wonder what will happen Monday? Will he actually show up? 😊

I hope he does, or he's getting his backside kicked by me πŸ˜†
Well seeing the precap, looks like MK is defo going to turn up! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by bridgette

Oh Faz, this is lovely! Love your reviews girl, wait for them!
Thank you hunnie 😳 I wait for everyone's replies πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by starlite7

As always. U Rock !  Thnx 4 another splendid recap.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Awww thanks hun 😳 I know the precap is just too rocking 😳
Originally posted by desigirl_18

OMG girl this is the first time i am reading ur post and man u r AMAZING!!!🀣🀣 Brilliant stuff dude loved every bit!!! Never thought i would laugh soo much at x-ratednessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, but i have surely become ur fan after this, u do this after each ep???i!!! Man another reason for me to anticipate Monday's epi!!! Ahhh can't wait!!! Haha now what i write man it makes me think of MaanπŸ€ͺ...oh am going crazy🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks sooooo much dear 😳
LOL you know your not the only one, reading the x-rated stuff again I started laughing at myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Yep I write an update after every episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Awwww yay me for turning you crazy like myself, welcome to my gang 🀣 
Originally posted by bushraw

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's my favoruite scene too, I too would've loved to be in Geet's place! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  do watch it again, yesterday's episode really did have alot of good moments! πŸ˜‰ I know yaar, CVs are sooo meharbaan on us that we're getting so much, I feel like a VIP πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Awwww thank you sooooooooo much hun 😳
LOL haila soooo many wedding? πŸ˜† My gosh, you must be tired! I'd love to go to weddings except weddings have to be upbeat or else I get bored with em! πŸ˜†
Hey Farah ...ur version is as fab as the episode...as soon as i see the video update i head for ur update ....totally brilliant and amazingly hilariously with all ur comments .....

MaanEet were totally amazing and i guess they r growing more closer by each day .....