Posted: 13 years ago
Who ever doest the update (pritirays) please stop commenting in the update its hard to read and understand with all the emoticons
I am sorry but it looks a bit childish, why not comment after the update
sorry bart, but almost all of us love to read her(updater's) comments in between the updates as it makes it more fun for us. if u take a moment to read all the comments that are posted after her update, they all appreciate the added spice of her comments.

she is taking time out and putting in the hard work of writing each scene for the update and if she adds comments which are quite funny b.t.w., u shud not just dump on her work by calling it childish.

If u don't like the update with comments, the updater does add a mini update after the main update  which gives u the episode gist straight up.

i hope priti does not stop her comments in the main update as we all love it.
I agree with krihaan_lover  Priti pls dont be bother by it... We love your update... and please if you do not like to read then simple skip...
why not just put less smiles 🀒 I never said anything about not liking  the update🀒 Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 13 years ago
Priti does a mini update too that has no emoticons or comments, so you can read that one instead if you find emoticons distracting

She does a wonderful job and alot of people enjoy the added comments
Edited by Aaliyah01 - 13 years ago

this is rude....she is doing a favour by writing the update....if u  dont like the smiles in the update....watch the show....instead of opening a topic u could have sent her a private message

Really you should have sent a pm instead of opening a thread.......

We all love Pritirays updates......its unique and outstanding.....she puts in soooooooooooooooooooo much effort in her work.......even if she did add emoticans it doesnt matter......these emoticans can lighten the mood especially when the cv's are showing boring story lines.

Pritiray:::: if you are reading this then you deserve this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... you are doing an amazing job sweety..... keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by BARTSIMPSON

I am sorry but it looks a bit childish, why not comment after the update

Hey Bart from now on y not u start writing the updates..

we all love Pritirays written update with her comments ,she makes the sad episode fun reading with her comments..so pls stop requesting ...

priti please do wut u always do....we love ur hardwork and effort . Infact 2day i didnt feel like watching and just came and read ur comments and updates...keep up the good work...
This is quite rude, you should have told her personally if you had a problem this post was unnecessary. I personally love pritirayas updates she puts a lot of effort in to them and makes even the most boring episodes fun. And I don't understand the problem she even writes mini updates read those or watch the episode.