Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swetha10

Wow lovely charcter sketch...am amazed.... wht happened 6 yrs ago?? very very curious to knw.. plzz continue soon..

thanku so much swetha... i'am happy you like the characters.. what happened six years back is a mystery... you will get to know later.... i'll surely try & post soon..😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

Nice one !

Very interesting characters !
Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu

thanku vandu.... i'll surely try & continue soon..😊

tanu.g thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome dear loved it .....
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear very interesting and lovely intro...................like agni's and seher's intro as usual but not her sis and dad...................wonder what happened 6 yrs back................just for clarification seher is 'B' and maan is 'B' best friend as said in anurag's intro and in sneha's intro muski's best friend's best friend happens to be seher and maan respectively right??????????just clear this................cont soon dear cant wait to read the story.......................
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing charachter sketch
sounds really intresting i really liked the way u described each charachter and how they are linked to each other.cant wait 2 know what happened six years ago.
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Intro of all the characters was very intersting.
please continue soon
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Inu-13

Hieeeeeeeeeeeee diiiiiiiii 🤗 Yeshh i changed my username...!! 😃😉 

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u took my two fav. hottie's Rajeev khandelwal and Gurmeet..!! 😳😳 Dey both are toooooooooo awesum..!! i think dis ff will b my fav. one 😆😆😉

Loved evry bit of the introo..!!⭐️ it was soooo very well explaind..!!👏 soo evryone's dark past is wat happened before six years 😲😲 It willl b interesting to read...

I thot app kal[13 july]😉 ko 1st part posht karoge 😆😆 but apne toh next week ki date dedii😲😲😲 ab next week tak kaise intezaar karein..!!

nehuu dekha maine pehchaan liye tumko..hehehe...😊 yaar even i like maan's character in geet.. i feel that the creatives are trying to give him  sujal's type of role.. maan's character reminds me alot about sujal....😃 i'am happy you liked the intro... yup six years back joh hua, woh sabki zindagi se juda tha... it will be revealed later....😉😉😉 nehuu well shayad tumhe first part 13th june ko hii mil jaye.. after all tumhara special day joh hai... you never know..hehehe...😆😆😆😆
😆
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanu.g

awesome dear loved it .....

thanku tanu....😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing charachter sketch

sounds really intresting i really liked the way u described each charachter and how they are linked to each other.cant wait 2 know what happened six years ago.

thanku so much dear.. after a lot of thought process i have written about each character... i'am glad that my readers liked it... you will surely get to know what happened six years back, as the story progresses...thanku...😊