Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Puri_2711

Superb first look... Waitng 4 intro & first part 😊... Aftr RAJ KHUSHI, YASH CHAH lets see how agni sehar luv story shapes up ... All the best 4 new ff ... Hope it rocks like ur previous ffs... 😊

thanku so much puri....i'am glad you like the character names....😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey suri
gr8 intro..
cont.sooon

thanku....😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: preet09

beautiful intro, waiting for the 1st part, please continue soon.

thanku.i'll post the introduction soon...😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: swa291

nice start
waiting for the detailed intro

thanku..i'll continue soon.😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky901

nice intro dear

waiting for 1st part eagerly...
pls cont so soon

thanku pinky..😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

wow dear first off, congrats on starting the new ff...............and the first look is really very interesting.....................agni and seher...................wow nice names.....nice choice.................cant wait to read more..................needless to say par phir bhi include me too.....................cont soon...............

thanku so much deepa..i chose the names after a lot thought...i'am glad you liked it..i'll post the next part soon....😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inu-13

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww diii awesumm 😛 anoder one from urside...!!👏 i knw me ne HPKJ bhi puri raed ni ki but pakka will b done wid dat soon n will post my feedback dere tooo me showwwliee for dat..!! but me wil b up to date wid dis one..1! pakkaa se..!!and congooooo🤗

nehuuuuuuu.... tumne apna username change kiya hai.. lekin as soon as i read the comment i knew it was you..🤗 no problem dear take your time & comment on hpkj.... & no thankoooo... lovee you....🤗

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Wow....Dii....Agni n Seher....sounds soooo nice....and the first look is very interesting.....just like it shud be......drawing the attention type!! I just got to be OL for a while....and cudnt stop myself from seeing the first look of ur new fic....its lovely Dii.....and yeah....congrats for having started this new fic!!!

sumaiya yaar i'am glad you like the names... bohat sochkar yeh naam rakhe hai... & first look ka idea tho tha but first i thought sirf likhoongi but then i made a banner & a siggy, as they explain the story very well... thanku so much.. i hope agge bhi tumko yeh  ff achchi lage...i'll surely continue soon.😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinmayi

hey dear, awesum 2 c u bak soo soon wid humraahi, liked the 1st luk, seems quite interesting & very diff frm ur previous fics, the character names r also damn unique...plzz add me 2 d PM list 4 ths 1 too.., w8ing 4 the intro nw, all d very best 4 ths FF, i'm sure u'll rock wid ths 1 too as each FF which u'v written has proved tht ur growing as a writer & i simply luv reading ur stuff  :)

thanku so much chinmayi....actually even i was not expecting to come back so soon with the new fanfic.. but then i thought till the first week of august if i post atleast about 4 or 5 parts, then it would be good.. so i posted the first look of the ff.. the concept is surely different... character names, bohat saare names soche the, then i zeroed it down to these two names.. thanku very much dear... i'll continue soon..😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmanu7382

pam pam....
m here!!
Gr8 intro dera.. and post the part soon...
love you!
Manu

manu yaara....love you....tera comments mere liye bohat maayine rakhthe hai...i'am happy you liked the start..fikar not intro jald hii post kar doongi..aur haan later when we chat, we will discuss this ff, hamesha kii tarah jaise we used to do for HPKJ..hehehe.... no thankoooooooo.....🤗🤗