aham pretending and rashi cooking - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovtv

I have no faith in Kinjal...she is too selfish and thinks only of herself. I think maybe he will hear something or a conversation in the hallways or kitchen. Then he will see how Gopi is treated. After all how she is treated in the family is a reflection on him. And of course his mother.

Aham as  to get his Ears and Eyes open.....he should observe Gopi as Koki does for Rashi and Urmi.....
Coz by herself will not speak a single word....so only way to know the truth is to observe her and her acts of following U-R........if that happens then might be Aham will know the truth and will tell to Koki.....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Aham as  to get his Ears and Eyes open.....he should observe Gopi as Koki does for Rashi and Urmi.....
Coz by herself will not speak a single word....so only way to know the truth is to observe her and her acts of following U-R........if that happens then might be Aham will know the truth and will tell to Koki.....

what a brillant idea!!! yeah thts really good. ahem should follow gopi and her acts!!
if he would do tht then he will do tht not coz he is caring for gopi but he will be kind of spying on her as he thinks she is a 'thief'!!! unless he had second thoughts!!
yup rimi...thats exactly my thoughts....
and I know Aham loves looking chup chup ke....always he looks to gopi first and jaise hi gopi towards him he looks other side...so this shows he loves looking at her....lol...

so he just needs to keep looking at her for long and then dudh ka dudh and paani ka paani ho jayega...
ahem beta abhi chuk jayo na jaldi jaldi. itne aakru na bane raho!!
Originally posted by bharat9

ahem beta abhi chuk jayo na jaldi jaldi. itne aakru na bane raho!!

akdu aham ki akad dhili hogi...pakka hogi...bas ek baar use Gopi ki Good and caring nature ka pata lag jaye.....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

akdu aham ki akad dhili hogi...pakka hogi...bas ek baar use Gopi ki Good and caring nature ka pata lag jaye.....

arre yehi to rona hai ki kab woh samjhega gopi ko. one thing for sure is tht first anita needs to go out of his mind and heart and for that to happen anita ki entry ka hona important hai then she needs to break ahem's heart too. jaise abhi gopi feel kar rahi hai ahem ke bare main, aur jaise anita ne feel kiya hai then ahem will feel too then he will realise whts good or bad by using his own brain too!
that would be gr8 to see...anita breaking Aham's heart....

but my idea is...Aham should start comparing Gopi and Anita....like as pert their concern for others, their feelings for others and then should think that anita was a better material or Gopi is........
just my POV......but for that he should observe Gopi with binoculars....
yeah thts good point too. lets see wht the cvs hav got planned for the show and for gopi-ahem
I am not sure I like the idea of Anita coming back that would hurt Gopi too much and she may start thinking of self-sacrifice to get them together...uuugggg. If he was in love with her it is hard to see flaws in someone. He just needs to see Gopi's goodness and fall in love with her on his own. It takes a long time to fall out of love with your first love...sometimes you just don't and you start loving someone else differently.